Master Thread page 424

12772 posts

Flag Post

Approving Bluji’s game.

Very sorry for not registering your regularship, FF, but I am having a bit of trouble entering the FG account, for some reason. Can’t seem to load the OPs.

Flag Post

Registered FF’s regularship – welcome aboard.

- Mystery

Flag Post
Originally posted by koopa112:
Originally posted by kingzak13:

I would like to inform the community that my game, Dragons pit is still open for signups. Just join at any time

I think there is only 2 or 3 people active, shame I was looking forward to that game :/

Actually i think there is about 6 actives (self included) but they are never active at the same time.

Flag Post

CELEBRATION!

We have surpassed 100 P/T ratio for the 1st(?) time! Congratulations to everyone in the community, it prides me to see how far we have come. I may be over-reacting, but in my opinion this a momentous milestone.

Also, thank you Stone for noticing.

Hip-hip HOORAY!

– Mystery

Flag Post

what is the P/T ratio currently then? (102?)

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

what is the P/T ratio currently then? (102?)

Check the stats, I updated them.

Flag Post

I would like to note this is a massive milestone not only for our small forum but for the whole site, as we are the first of all subforums to reach this milestone!

Flag Post

P/T?

wuzzat

Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord:

P/T?

wuzzat

post/thread ratio :P

Flag Post

Oh. Okay. :3

Flag Post

Basically, our threads are on average the longest, either because we don’t make too many or because we spam replies.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

Basically, our threads are on average the longest, either because we don’t make too many or because we spam replies.

I think the zombie rp one really did the job. XD

Flag Post

I need approvals for a second game spot.
“I spawn a…”
Continuous, Spawn something to defeat the thing above it.

Flag Post

I approve if i can

Flag Post

Nobody joined Black Diamond Redux, so I’m closing that.

Opening W.I.S.P, a remake of my very first FGF.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

“I spawn a…”

Approved.

Flag Post

“I spawn a…”

Approve.

Flag Post

“I spawn a…”

Doesn’t that break Guideline #5?

Flag Post

For the first time? Are you serious…? Jesus I feel old here some times. We’ve passed it a few times now, you know.

Flag Post

So, that Musical Fanfare thing I did is finally over. Hoorah!

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

For the first time? Are you serious…? Jesus I feel old here some times. We’ve passed it a few times now, you know.

Hey, I’ve been here nearly as long as you and this is the first time I’ve seen it. Maybe I’m not very observant, or maybe my memory is going bad at 14 years old. But anyway, when has it passed it before? I’ve known it steadily growing by about 85-88 over the past 2 and a half years.

Flag Post

I can’t remember a specific date but I do remember that people first started becoming interested in the whole post per thread ratio once we were close to 100, then we passed it and we were there for a few weeks. But then heaps of trolls/newbies came and made shitty threads (which is what usually happens, to be honest we’ve had a good run in the last month), lowering the ratio.

Flag Post

@ Mystery
MYSTERY’S GETTING OLD!!!

Oh, by the way, 100 seems like a good milestone, although I tend to believe JaumeBG and his logical explanation but when I came, (2010 July) it still was around 90-ish?

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

I can’t remember a specific date but I do remember that people first started becoming interested in the whole post per thread ratio once we were close to 100, then we passed it and we were there for a few weeks. But then heaps of trolls/newbies came and made shitty threads (which is what usually happens, to be honest we’ve had a good run in the last month), lowering the ratio.

I don’t know if my brain is making up the memory to fit with what I know, but I might remember that happening.

Flag Post

Continuous game

I spawn a…

is on.