Master Thread page 433

12798 posts

Flag Post

Grand Role Larceny By Bluji (!)

A gathering of some of the craziest roles from some of Bluji’s favourite mafias, with a touch of his own roles in addition! Do you take the dare and participate in the Grand Role Larceny?

Flag Post

Mafia with a Difference is locked.

Flag Post

OK… I have just gone through the entire active regulars list to see if there was anyone who has been inactive for 3 months or more in the FGF.

[Inactive regulars in active regulars list:]

dreamsdragon1998
Darkboy5846
Captain_Catface
Fogfun
gaminguru
HappyYay
hero122
N1NjA546
Rosate
shadowkirby21
SilentSam
SpiritfChaos
TheAznSensation
thijs956
tracymirkin123
wiiwonder

These people have all been inactive in FGF for 3 months or more.

Flag Post

I was a Jack of All Trades in Walford’s mafia (NK, Protect or Double Vote) D:

Flag Post

Le Don, I am.

And is shadowkirby affiliated with ilovekirby in any way?

Flag Post

Notice: I will be locking Picture Wars 6, unless I get enough votes to keep it open, which is up to the mods. So, yeah, thats that. Now, the game I will be shutting Picture Wars down for:

New Game Idea

I don’t have a name made for this game yet, but this game will basically be a sort of “Control a Civilization” game, only we cannot influence the civilization directly.

The idea of the game is, you start out with a Stone Age tribe of peoples who finally settle down after countless years of nomadic wandering. We arent allowed to influence the people directly, but we are allowed to change the weather, place animals, materials, etc., cause natural disasters like but not limited to: earthquakes, meteors, droughts, solar flares, floods, and others, basically we can cause things to effect the civilization, but not edit them specifically. Also, I will include small pictures which I will upload once every page or so. Every page is about 100 years, so, depending on the environmental changes, things may be invented in a different order or not at all.

Also, there will be a small picture included every page or so.

So, basically, here is a somewhat example of the game.
-
Year 0
You have: (Number) people
You are in the (Something) Age
Your people have invented: (Something), (Something), (Something)
(Graphic)
What will you do?

Player 1: Send sheep to the area around the people.

Year 100
(+ [Number] People)You have: (Higher number) people
(Advanced to the Example Age)Your people are in the: Example age
(New Inventions: Domesticated Sheep, Wool, Clothing)Your people have invented: (Something), (Something), (Something), Domesticated Sheep, Wool, Clothing
(Graphic)
What will you do?
-

And it goes like that until the 10,000th year, when I will introduce some problem to eradicate the civilization if you guys haven’t already. There is also the possibility that your people may realize that they’re only in a game and start worshiping you guys as gods.

If there seems to be a lot of interest in this game, i might make a sequel set in the ruins of the first civilization.

So, what do you think?

Flag Post

I utterly approve!
No, seriously, this is awesome.

APPROVE

Flag Post

Well,goodbye picture wars…* Sniff *

Flag Post
Originally posted by sebba:

Well,goodbye picture wars…* Sniff *

…It’s not up and “Bye bye”, unless you dont want to vote for it to be active, in which case it’ll still die.

But, if the mods approve, i think i need 3-5 votes to keep PW active while I tend to my other game. If everything is approved, i think I’ll have the actual game up and running by Saturday. (It’s currently Thursday at this writing, for a point of reference.)

Good night, everyone.

Flag Post

[cupcake’s idea]

Well, that is good, but I see many of this kind in FGF already. Also, most of them didn’t end well, just because the mods lost their patience. Moreover, why would you need to lock PW6 for it?

No, I will NOT give approvification for a game which leads to the lockification of PW6. No.

Picture War 6 must not be locked!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pulsaris:

[cupcake’s idea]

Well, that is good, but I see many of this kind in FGF already. Also, most of them didn’t end well, just because the mods lost their patience. Moreover, why would you need to lock PW6 for it?

No, I will NOT give approvification for a game which leads to the lockification of PW6. No.

Picture War 6 must not be locked!!!!!

You appear to be mixed up. What i’m saying is: If you DONT vote, then i’m locking picture wars. If you do, then i can keep PW open at the same time as this game.

Also, the idea is not affecting the civilization directly, but affecting it through natural disasters and events. For example: You enact a drought in the region. The civilization will either conserve water or they will become more efficient at finding it, possibly both if it’s really bad.

Flag Post

1. [Approve:] undeadcupcake3’s new game.

2. undeadcupcake3, how many games do you have active at the moment? You can have a total of 2 games up at once unless it got changed and I didn’t notice. So if picture wars is your only game at the moment, you just need the required amount of approvals in order to get a 2nd game. And I just looked up at the games list on the first page of the master thread and I only saw one game up that you made and that was picture wars.

[Edit:] I think undeadcupcake3 ninja’d me…

Flag Post

Everyone vote!For the sake of picture wars!
Vote Picture Wars 6

Flag Post

Vote Picture Wars 6

Flag Post

You’re supposed to be approving his second game so that he doesn’t lock his first game (PW6) to make his 2nd game, he says that the 2nd game will be made, so you basically just have to approve the 2nd one. Or at least that’s what I understand. (I could phrase that better, and so could he in order to make his idea clear)

Approve cupcake’s gaim

And that’s 3, which is enough.

Flag Post

Vote Picture Wars 6

Flag Post

Approve for the sake of approving. This is awesome.

Flag Post

I can’t say anything about Picture Wars, since I’ve never actually played it myself, but seeing as everyone else considers it an amazing game, I may as well approve it’s continuation as well.
And now I’d like to make a pitch for a game idea I came up with just yesterday:

Fighting The Final Boss
RPGs are pretty fun, right? But the worst part about them is spending nine hundred hours grinding – that is to say, leveling your heroes up against normal monsters without a quest involving them – so that you can finally fight on level terms against that one boss. Well, screw that, I say; in this game, you go straight to the final boss fight, with as much power as you can hold in your tiny human form. You all start at, say, level 60, and get to allocate a fuckton of stat points and skill points into the stats and skills… and then, of course, you fight against the final boss until one side is dead. Success means the entire world is saved from a horrible, horrible fate; failure results in the final boss ruling over pretty much everything on the planet forever. But you’re RPG heroes, so you’re pretty much guaranteed to never fail in that manner, riiiight?
Oh, also, no limitations on party members. Hooray!

So, sound good?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

Grand Role Larceny By Bluji (!)

A gathering of some of the craziest roles from some of Bluji’s favourite mafias, with a touch of his own roles in addition! Do you take the dare and participate in the Grand Role Larceny?
Originally posted by Stone667:

Mafia with a Difference is locked.

Done. Thanks for the reports!

Originally posted by arkenarken:

OK… I have just gone through the entire active regulars list to see if there was anyone who has been inactive for 3 months or more in the FGF.

[Inactive regulars in active regulars list:]

dreamsdragon1998
Darkboy5846
Captain_Catface
Fogfun
gaminguru
HappyYay
hero122
N1NjA546
Rosate
shadowkirby21
SilentSam
SpiritfChaos
TheAznSensation
thijs956
tracymirkin123
wiiwonder

These people have all been inactive in FGF for 3 months or more.

Thanks for the massive report. Updated everyone except thijs, since he is still active under an alias.

For nearly everyone else in the last 8-10 posts: Keep it on-topic

If you have a game idea, first post it in the CMNG thread, then ask for approvals in this thread, citing ONLY the name of the game, at best.

- AN

Flag Post

If you want to make that thing, BC, you’re 33% closer to that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

If you want to make that thing, BC, you’re 33% closer to that.

66.7%, now. Better round it up now so it doesn’t create confusion later.

Flag Post

I approve BC’s idea.

Flag Post

So I still count as a regular then? :P

Flag Post

That appears to be the case. Don’t mind it too much.

Flag Post

BC, consider your idea 133% to approval.