Originally posted by Darkboy5846:

I should have 17 wins, not 16.

Since the password was changed and before anyone updated, I had won:

Silencia Werewolf
And Then There Were None
and IT Mafia.

Before that I had 14 wins.
14+3=17

I don’t see how you won And Then There Were None.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pludrpladr:

I don’t think my game “G.H.O.S.T” has been added.

Originally posted by Bluji:

Ah, and I’ve forgotten to post about my new RP Revolution.

Done.
-Sup

Flag Post

WiiPlayer113, Dr. Armstrong, has died!

When Fred Narracot arrived at Censoredblock’d Indian Soldiers Island, he found seven dead bodies, and three survivors. To this day, no one truly knows what happened on the Island in that week, and the secret dies untold…

Aran150, Anthony Marston, has survived!
Zzzip50, Emily Brent, has survived!
Darkboy5846, Vera Claythorne, has survived!

We were the three winners.

Flag Post

Me, Zeeco and Suphomies won wingmen

Flag Post
Originally posted by Drov:

Adeeb, reaper, and Zeeco won Wingmen

Already added, reaper.

Flag Post

Please add Artemis Fowl Mafia II

Flag Post

Oh look, new game

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkboy5846:

WiiPlayer113, Dr. Armstrong, has died!

When Fred Narracot arrived at Censoredblock’d Indian Soldiers Island, he found seven dead bodies, and three survivors. To this day, no one truly knows what happened on the Island in that week, and the secret dies untold…

Aran150, Anthony Marston, has survived!
Zzzip50, Emily Brent, has survived!
Darkboy5846, Vera Claythorne, has survived!

We were the three winners.

Originally posted by Taiboss:

Please add Artemis Fowl Mafia II

Originally posted by This_is_Creative:

Oh look, new game

Done.
-Sup

Flag Post

Never mind my question. Remove Revolution from RPs, add Down to One for One Last(?) Time to the Competitions.

Flag Post

Just won The Legion:Redux

Flag Post

do wins from before forum games forum count

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

Never mind my question. Remove Revolution from RPs, add Down to One for One Last(?) Time to the Competitions.

Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

Just won The Legion:Redux

Done. -Sup

Originally posted by kingzak13:

do wins from before forum games forum count

I would say no.

Also, I’m on summer vacation now, so I have free time. Yay!

Flag Post

SUMMER VACATION.

I still have like a month of school left… &^**%$E$W#QTQ!$#%#^$%#$%#^$#RQ@$%#$%#$#hole$%^#$!!#$^%$#$#$#%^%#$##%$%##$%$%##%$#^^$%#$^#%^#$^#piePiePIePIEpie$%#$%#$%#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Flag Post

Me too. =<

Flag Post

Mwuhahaha

Flag Post

Now, I can give you some tips, but the main problem is I do not know entirely what kind of game you plan on making. It’s a CYOP, but to what degree? Is it literally CYOP, in which we get to create our own path, and then you tell us what happens?O r do you give us set paths to choose from? These two things make different types of games – The one with more freedom can be more interesting and make the game more exciting and interactive. However, it can be difficult to come up with responses to some things, can create plot holes (if you have a larger plot), and can lead to idiotic things. A good example of this style is Alone (I’d just like to note that that is not D_T’s first game. D_T was my alt – I made it so that I could run alone whilst running an RP.) The other style is much more rigid, but can still be fun. This however require some sort of plot. While you can make things up on the fly, it may become difficult at several points. A good example of this is ATTAA.

Now, onto general tips. A key thing for any game type, but RP and CYOP especially is be active. If you take a week long break without informing anyone, not only will people figure you have simply abandoned the game, but they will loose interest. I know this from personal experience – Try to post once every couple days, at minimum. Once a day is much better (and more realistic – for CYOP, you should have most, if not all responses within 24 hours*.)

*Speaking of which, here’s another branch in the CYOP genre. Will you do large, all-encompassing updates such as those in ATTAA (When you have responses from all of the players), or individual updates for when players post (I would say like in Alone, but that game only had one main character. Nevertheless, I tried to update as soon as I got a response). Now, what I find ironic is that the second option is actually, in my opinion, better. Not only does it create more posts/views for your thread, but it also makes it move at a quicker pace, draws the player further in, and also allows for some players to be gone for several days with no real problems. The only downside is that this is not organized, and can be somewhat confusing if someone comes back after a week and gives a response. This isn’t that bad though – it isn’t too hard to keep track in your head of these things, and you can simply tab through previous pages. However, despite all of this, the first form is more popular – And I don’t know why.

I have posted this for reasons listed below.

Flag Post

So, I’ve decided to add a ‘Specific Types of Forum Games’ portion to the FGF Tutorial post. However, due to the fact that the formatting goes ballistic, I’ve decided to post such guides in a post on here, and then link them on that post.

Which brings up something else… I think it’d be really cool if some of the users were to submit guides of these sort for specific game types. The guide considered by the community to be the most helpful could then be linked. What do you think?

- Fogfun

Flag Post
Originally posted by ForumGames:

So, I’ve decided to add a ‘Specific Types of Forum Games’ portion to the FGF Tutorial post. However, due to the fact that the formatting goes ballistic, I’ve decided to post such guides in a post on here, and then link them on that post.

Which brings up something else… I think it’d be really cool if some of the users were to submit guides of these sort for specific game types. The guide considered by the community to be the most helpful could then be linked. What do you think?

- Fogfun

Here you go. I don’t yet know what people will like about it, but I wrote seven tips about making a competition.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36/topics/174195

Flag Post

I’ll make the mafia tips.

Flag Post

I have suggestion to make: what if the players provided lists of what games they’ve done, as well as which games ended successfully and why those that failed did so? That could be a good pointer as to how good a game host someone is in general. I’ll provide my own, if anyone cares.

The Legion (OT Original) – Failed due to lack of attention span from players.
Serialistic Mafia – Succeeded.
H1-Bryd – Failed due to inactivity.
Serialistic Mafia 2 – Succeeded.
FAWRPGBTL – Failed due to complexity.
And Then The Aliens Arrived – Succeeded.
The Legion Redux – Succeeded.

Flag Post

I will provide mine :P

Silencia Werewolf – Succeeded

Flag Post

I only have one successful game:

Pokarnor’s Riddle Challenge

All my other FGs failed either by my own fault or by the people who signed not playing.

Flag Post

Every game I’ve ever made:

Failed due to my laziness.

Flag Post

I’m coming home in 4 days, and I’ll do a MASSIVE update when I get back. Well, as big as it takes to update everything.

Flag Post

What do the other editors think of my idea to make a topic (using the ForumGames account) specifically for threads like this