[Game Related] The Update and Announcement Thread!

129 posts

Flag Post

The Update and Announcement Thread!

Post here if you have any updates or announcement to make! This saves you making your own thread. Like, for example, I will be making Mirrors Edge RP after Prey 2. If you would like any announcements to be on this post, just say.

Updates

~ Rosate – I’ve only seen 2 people (including myself) still using Darian’s Wulves. D:

~

~

Announcements

~ Taiboss – After Christmas, I will start RisK:Earth [The other kind], which will be different than the last one, look at that game for details.
After/besides that we’ll have RPS:Stein, the EPIC sequel, with an EPIC winner, that will hopefully not be Jaume.

~ Rosate – The next Darkspell game will be coming soon! I’m looking for an apprentice to help out and learn the trade, if anybody is interested. Please PM me for details.

~ T6salt – I will be making a fgf soon. But I don’t know what type, so everyone vote.

Flag Post

Announcement:
If Operation: iRaid fails, I will make another RP, this one planned out in great detail and is not your ordinary game.

Flag Post

This will be useful. :D

Announcement:
I will be making some sort of stratergy game after zombie outbreak 2, Not much information now but I’ll try to put info here (Eventually it will have it’s own thread) After that I’m Bringing back Mushroom Producer!

Flag Post

Yay, Mushroom Producer! That game was fun. Will I still be CO?

Flag Post

Maybe, Im changing the game quite a bit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KingofLlamas:

Maybe, Im changing the game quite a bit.

Cool. By the way, If anyone wants me to take their announcement/update off, I will do so.

Flag Post

Announcments- Evolutions being updated soon. Also, FAW will soon be back.

Update- My profile has changed a small bit :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by KingofLlamas:

This will be useful. :D

Announcement:
I will be making some sort of stratergy game after zombie outbreak 2, Not much information now but I’ll try to put info here (Eventually it will have it’s own thread) After that I’m Bringing back Mushroom Producer!

Give us a couple of instructions, Llama. People are getting bored of your inactivity.

Flag Post

announcement: i’m thinking of starting some kind of RP, but i’ve got not idea where to begin. any suggestions?

Flag Post
Originally posted by coolo2011:

announcement: i’m thinking of starting some kind of RP, but i’ve got not idea where to begin. any suggestions?

RPs,along with CYOPs,need to have a good backstory to be any good.So develop a backstory first once you have a general idea.

Flag Post

Announcement: I’m planning a futuristic RP, but I have not yet decided the name or story. If anyone want to help, it would be appreciated :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by pludrpladr:

Announcement: I’m planning a futuristic RP, but I have not yet decided the name or story. If anyone want to help, it would be appreciated :)

I would love to help, if you specify what help you need.

Flag Post

Mostly ideas, and writing the backstory. I haven’t really started, but I feel like making a game. I’ll PM you when I have something more stable to work with you on.

Flag Post

:) Sure. Anytime.

Flag Post

My thread, bringing people together to make games since 1998 3 hours ago.

[No way! I have 1998 posts! What a coincidence! looks around suspicously ]

Flag Post

Announcement:
I might make a RP. Probably about a war against Humans and Vampires but i might change vampires to Mutants but I’m not sure. But I need more ideas to start making it. Plus, I live in the UK and most people on FGF come from America i think. And It will be quite hard because people will just ninja my game because im pretty slow with writing. But I’m still thinking.

Flag Post

announcement

i might make a mafia soon if i can think of a good concept

Flag Post

Announcement:
Metroid Mafia II is cancelled. Instead, I’m planning my new mafia, Majoras Mask mafia! It is possibly the first mafia to have no opposing town/mafia! You’ll see what I mean when the project starts.

Flag Post

announcement:decided to set my RP in an alternate past, where primitive aliens invaded. what do you think?

Flag Post

Coolo, that doesnt need to be an announcement. An announcement is like "I am starting “Adventures Inc.” tommorow" But, anyway, yes, that is a good idea.

Flag Post

This thread keeps being made over and over again…

Let’s hope this one lives, so that people don’t keep re-making them thinking that another one doesn’t exist.

Flag Post

Really? I’ve never seen one so I just assumed. I guess I shouldn’t assume, it makes an ass out of u and me. (Such an old joke.)

Flag Post

DragonArcherz made one not long ago, I think.

Flag Post

Announcement: I am going to be inactive from 3/1 to 3/7, due to golf tryouts.
Sinac Quest will not be closed, but unupdated.

Flag Post

Announcement: I’m thinking of starting a steampunk/fantasy RP after Ather City ends, but need help working out details and such.