General Thread page 240

24134 posts

Flag Post

Well, for me, I just don’t really like being mafia. But noone actually makes me mafia. So I am happy with being on the townieside.

Flag Post

My favorite mafia role is the NKer, because he’s the backbone of every mafia.

Flag Post

From the recently badged Formula Racer 2012:

I know Adeeb was a friend of the people who made the game. This popped onto my eyes and it’s pretty clear that the mysterious A. Ebnafees must be no one else than our own Adeeb.

Flag Post

;_;

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

From the recently badged Formula Racer 2012:

picture

I know Adeeb was a friend of the people who made the game. This popped onto my eyes and it’s pretty clear that the mysterious A. Ebnafees must be no one else than our own Adeeb.

I wish he would come back.

Edit: Bluji you like Usher?

Flag Post

Wait, this game is already out? I assumed, after the Beta they were still working on it. (I love Kong+)

Flag Post

He’s leaving us clues.

What time did he get? Maybe we can break it down into co-ordinates.

Flag Post

If only I could play that game. CURSE MY BROKEN ARROWS.

Flag Post

We could just ask the game developers…

Flag Post

I shall do that.

Flag Post

My Theory:

Developous, Bluji and coolo are all alts of AdeebNafees.

Developous was created to see how the FG community would hold up to a troll without his support. Bluji and coolo are sleeper agents, created for this moment. Bluji would reveal a clue that indicates Adeeb’s location and coolo would highlight that it was a clue.

Flag Post

And Adeeb stopped using his main to see how FGF would hold up without him!
It all makes sense!

Flag Post

If AdeebNafees really was developous, I would lose all respect for him, but I’m pretty sure that isn’t true.

Flag Post

That is quite a clever observation (albeit unrealistic), we’ll have to see how things pan out.

Flag Post

hmm, Bluji spoke a sentence in proper German to me, I doubt AN could do that.

Flag Post

I don’t think AN would stoop that low, and I am very sure that I am not AN.

Neither is Bluji. Actually, Bluji and AN once had an argument in chat so Bluji muted AN. And I had to transfer messages between them. Which was annoying. But the point is we aren’t the same person.

Flag Post

So FGF: I have a question.

If you could take 6 FGers to dinner who would they be?

My list:

Bluji
Mysterymason
Adeeb
Taiboss
S_98
racefan12

I’d take most of you if I could.

Flag Post

[None, because for people whose opinion I actually care about, (namely the people I like), I’d prefer it if they didn’t see how pathetic I am.]

Flag Post

[You read OT didn’t you?]
Morrrr (He is still awesome)
Bluji
Mysterymason
Jester
SupHomies
Kidude

Flag Post

Kidude

:D

Flag Post

I wouldn’t take 6 of you, because I’m not willing to pay that much money for what are, for the most part, complete strangers. Also, I don’t have that money, being 13 and all, so yeah.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Taiboss:

[You read OT didn’t you?]
Morrrr (He is still awesome)
Bluji
Mysterymason
Jester
SupHomies
Kidude

Yea I read the OT thread.

Originally posted by coolo2011:

I wouldn’t take 6 of you, because I’m not willing to pay that much money for what are, for the most part, complete strangers. Also, I don’t have that money, being 13 and all, so yeah.

Who says you had to eat?

Flag Post

I’d take:

Bluji
SamsterSamster
Minnakht
Taiboss
tttttt
BCLegends.

(The reason I’m not putting Squid is because he lives 10 minutes away and we could eat dinner together whenever.)

Flag Post

(The reason I’m not putting Squid is because he lives 10 minutes away and we could eat dinner together whenever.

Yet you don’t. Interesting.

Flag Post

@t6 So what do you do when you take someone out for dinner?

You don’t eat them do you?

But anyway, if I actually had the money, I don’t know who I’d take. Definitely Squid, BC and Knoob, but I don’t know who else.