General Thread page 491

24379 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

It was a recent change to the spam filter due to all the sports spam that a few forum received. Any account with no badges will have posts auto-hidden. Not removed, hidden.*

*afaik.

Actually, the posts will be hidden AND removed.

Flag Post

Anyone here play Terraria?

Flag Post

Lolno.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Lolno.

BRB, gonna go to G.G.

Flag Post

I have it on Steam, even have a character dedicated to griefing. I don’t play it much tho.

Flag Post
Originally posted by djrockstar:

I have it on Steam, even have a character dedicated to griefing. I don’t play it much tho.

Lol, the devs stopped updating it, BUT. They are starting updating the game again in 2013! :D

On XBox and PS3

Flag Post

I b krak

Flag Post

I b krak

?

Flag Post

luma duma lol lux

Flag Post

wut u saying i cant undrstnd u plz spek proply plz!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

Ollay ocolay iway eakpsay awperlehpray! olololay aniawayway uway
lrnay otay akspay olay

Flag Post

Ohay! It’say igpay atinlay! Owhay areway ouyway odaytay?

Flag Post

Anybody else ever thought “’Nuff” was a person, and not an internet slang for ‘Enough’?

Flag Post

Anybody else ever thought “’Nuff” was a person, and not an internet slang for ‘Enough’?

Yep!

Flag Post

First time actually seeing what a tsunami looks like!

Flag Post

That wave. It looks really fake.

Flag Post

[the orginal post is gone, due to being deleted. Sorry]
Edit:
I also will maybe make a FG based on:
Wealth, power, and fame. The man, who had fought so everything was Gold Roger, the King of the Pirates. When he was executed, his last words were, "You want my treasure? You can have it! Look for it! Somewhere I have hidden the greatest treasure in the world!
This treasure is the One Piece, and it lies somewhere on the Grand Line. Thus ushered in the great pirate era.

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

That wave. It looks really fake.

That stuff is real. I laugh every time I see the bus in the top left corner or those people running for their doomed lives AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Flag Post

Zzzip, that is not real. Trust me.

Flag Post

ITSS REAAALLLLLLLLLLL. I WANT IT TO BE REAL.

Flag Post

My god, this is so incredibly stupid.

I have some exams tomorrow, so tonight I’m planning to stay at the student hostel at my university. I’ve booked a room and everything. But just when I’m about to pay the overnight rent, right now, I suddenly find that I’m somehow unable to withdraw any money from my bank account via any method. I tried paying directly, withdrawing from an ATM, transferring from one bank account to another, but none of them would work. I happen to not have enough cash on me for the rent at the moment, and the receptionist says she’s not authorized to just let me stay right now and pay later. So now my dad is trying to get one of his friends’ son who happens to go to the same university as me to lend me some money, a guy I’ve never met.

Oh, I had an exam this morning. My dad drove me to the university (I usually take the bus; it takes longer), and there just had to be a goddamned traffic jam today, so I ended up being 15 minutes late to a 80-minute exam.

Life just loves screwing you over at the most inopportune moment, doesn’t it?

Flag Post

Zzzip, that’s not real. Sorry to burst your bubble!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blood_Shadow:

My god, this is so incredibly stupid.

I have some exams tomorrow, so tonight I’m planning to stay at the student hostel at my university. I’ve booked a room and everything. But just when I’m about to pay the overnight rent, right now, I suddenly find that I’m somehow unable to withdraw any money from my bank account via any method. I tried paying directly, withdrawing from an ATM, transferring from one bank account to another, but none of them would work. I happen to not have enough cash on me for the rent at the moment, and the receptionist says she’s not authorized to just let me stay right now and pay later. So now my dad is trying to get one of his friends’ son who happens to go to the same university as me to lend me some money, a guy I’ve never met.

Oh, I had an exam this morning. My dad drove me to the university (I usually take the bus; it takes longer), and there just had to be a goddamned traffic jam today, so I ended up being 15 minutes late to a 80-minute exam.

Life just loves screwing you over at the most inopportune moment, doesn’t it?

{ What university? }

Flag Post

The University of British Columbia.

Flag Post

Anyone here like mangoes? Explain why.