The University of British Columbia.

I’m so jealous.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Taiboss:

[the orginal post is gone, due to being deleted. Sorry]
Edit:
I also will maybe make a FG based on:
Wealth, power, and fame. The man, who had fought so everything was Gold Roger, the King of the Pirates. When he was executed, his last words were, "You want my treasure? You can have it! Look for it! Somewhere I have hidden the greatest treasure in the world!
This treasure is the One Piece, and it lies somewhere on the Grand Line. Thus ushered in the great pirate era.

OMFG DO IT I LOVE ONE PIECE

Flag Post

I read One Piece 63 yesterday…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

I read One Piece 63 yesterday…

I read all of one piece chapters in one day.

Flag Post

I have a friend called Onepiece on Kongregate! :3

Flag Post

I have recently revived my obsession with Rurouni Kenshin ’cause of the new movie. Also Code Geass might be resurfacing too :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:

I have recently revived my obsession with Rurouni Kenshin ’cause of the new movie. Also Code Geass might be resurfacing too :P

I think I’ve seen Code Geass a few times. Is it the one with the “eye” power or something? :P

Flag Post

Anybody here ever watched Akagi or Kaiji? Or read it?

Flag Post

No

I dislike the one Piece Anime, cause it seems, that if someone moves, everything else is freezed. (the Manga is fine.)
I just love the world. But something I hate that in English, his name is “Luffy”, while the German is Ruffy based on Japanese: ルフィ-Rufi.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Anybody here ever watched Akagi or Kaiji? Or read it?

Nope. What is it about?

Flag Post

Gambling.

Flag Post

Gambling.

I see.

Flag Post

At one point in kaiji, the main character gets screws inside his all ten of his fingernails leaving red marks at the center of nails, my heart always tightens up when I see that.

Flag Post

At one point in kaiji, the main character gets screws inside his all ten of his fingernails leaving red marks at the center of nails, my heart always tightens up when I see that.

I have no idea what you’re talking about…

Flag Post

shudder

Flag Post

Slow Internet. Pictures going to take ages to load.

EDIT: OH… Shudder

Flag Post

The horrible treatment.. Shudder

Flag Post

Everyone aboard the shudder train! Shudder

Flag Post

Imagine yourself being in his place :P

Flag Post

Imagine yourself being in his place :P

D:

I hate needles. Anyone else?

Flag Post

Also, that was just one fingernail. He got that treatment on all of his ten fingernails.

Flag Post

Also, that was just one fingernail. He got that treatment on all of his ten fingernails.

More scared than ever

Shudder

So, anyone hate needles?

Flag Post

I had an operation on my toenail, they had to remove the edges. I had 4 consecutive injections on my toes. Didn’t hurt too much, I probably have a high pain threshold.