General Thread page 497

24159 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sierrasama:
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

So it’s my first day with my new internet provider and when I called them asking for help setting up our wireless, they made me use a well-known scam website, logmein123.com (which I did not know at the time). The worker, when he was controlling my computer through this program, tried to delete system 32. I immediately shut off my computer. I was SECONDS away from never being able to use this computer properly again.

{ D: My Uncle Johnny has a program where he controls the computer. He makes huge money, and makes me jelly. He is going to Belgium just because he has the money for it. He works and is a Computer Geek God. I totally wanna learn his tricks; he hacked IMVU because my older sister, Amber, was talking to a 17 year old guy from Texas, and it turned out to be a 28 year old dude in Texas. I hope I can gain his skill. Are you still having issues? }

>.> three words about the IMVU thing: What.The.Fuck.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverEvil:
Originally posted by Sierrasama:

So it’s my first day with my new internet provider and when I called them asking for help setting up our wireless, they made me use a well-known scam website, logmein123.com (which I did not know at the time). The worker, when he was controlling my computer through this program, tried to delete system 32. I immediately shut off my computer. I was SECONDS away from never being able to use this computer properly again.

{ D: My Uncle Johnny has a program where he controls the computer. He makes huge money, and makes me jelly. He is going to Belgium just because he has the money for it. He works and is a Computer Geek God. I totally wanna learn his tricks; he hacked IMVU because my older sister, Amber, was talking to a 17 year old guy from Texas, and it turned out to be a 28 year old dude in Texas. I hope I can gain his skill. Are you still having issues? }

>.> three words about the IMVU thing: What.The.Fuck.

{ I felt it was stupid; I never signed up or played. I just stalked my sister behind her while she played. I loved spying on her conversations when I was younger. Hell, I spy on her conversations via Phone today. ;D }

Flag Post

IMVU is the worst thing ever invented in the history of ever.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

0|-| |\/|¥ 90Ð. 1’|\/| 9µ3$$1|\|9 ¥0µ |-|4\/3 1|\|$74|\|7£¥ ¶µ17 µ$1|\|9 7|-|47 1|\|73®|\|37 p®0\/1Ð3®, ®19|-|7?

ß7\/\/, \/\/|-|1(|-| 1$|° Ð0 ¥0µ µ$3?

^Translate this, guys.

Oh my god. I’m guessing you have instey puit using that internet provider, ripht?

btw, whihisi do you have.

That the best I can do.

Flag Post

Well, that really helped. I know the bottom line is ‘Btw, which ISP do you use?’

1|\|$74|\|7£¥ ¶µ17

Instantey…instantly? And the back 3 letters are ult or uit or something, but I can’t really see a letter from ¶.

Flag Post

And the back 3 letters are ult or uit or something, but I can’t really see a letter from ¶.

Quit.

Flag Post

Oh my god. I’m guessing you have instantly quit using that internet provider, right?

BTW, what ISP do you use?

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

0|-| |\/|¥ 90Ð. 1’|\/| 9µ3$$1|\|9 ¥0µ |-|4\/3 1|\|$74|\|7£¥ ¶µ17 µ$1|\|9 7|-|47 1|\|73®|\|37 p®0\/1Ð3®, ®19|-|7?

ß7\/\/, \/\/|-|1(|-| 1$|° Ð0 ¥0µ µ$3?

^Translate this, guys.

done

Flag Post

I went to Walmart about half an hour ago, and i got these freakin’ sweet pull on slippers. They’re made out of wool or something, and it basically feels like a really expensive carpet. Oh, and they have a leopard skin design.

And i also got a hat with two pandas humping.

totally approved by pedobear

Flag Post
Originally posted by undeadcupcake3:

I went to Walmart about half an hour ago, and i got these freakin’ sweet pull on slippers. They’re made out of wool or something, and it basically feels like a really expensive carpet. Oh, and they have a leopard skin design.

pics or it didn’t happen :3

Flag Post

Enjoi?

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Oh my god. I’m guessing you have instantly quit using that internet provider, right?

BTW, what ISP do you use?

And we have a winner! :D

Flag Post

Goddammit, I was playing Skyrim and I was really excited to test out my new Dragon armour, first thing I do is accidentally run into a fight with an Elder Dragon and a Dragon Priest.

Flag Post
Originally posted by reaper765:

Goddammit, I was playing Skyrim and I was really excited to test out my new Dragon armour, first thing I do is accidentally run into a fight with an Elder Dragon and a Dragon Priest.

does a slow clap

Flag Post

This is a test

Flag Post

i broke my wrist….probably can’t use it for a month.

Flag Post

Enjoi?

Enjoi.

I feel you, bro. I get that feeling when i just built a badass castle/fort/house/etc when a fucking creeper blows it up.

Originally posted by SilverEvil:

i broke my wrist….probably can’t use it for a month.

What did you break your wrist doing? i know a friend who broke his wrist while masturbating.

And anyway, AVG is a piece of shit. I can’t watch youtube because it does some sort of “Accelerator” which speeds up the download so that you can get it faster. However, Youtube apparently doesn’t like this because it gives me an “An error occured. Please try again later” screen. I already turned it off, and it still won’t work. I’m on the verge of deleting the damn thing. Any ideas?

Flag Post

Any ideas?

I stopped using AVG years ago, so I don’t know any of the recent features (Accelerator). If all else fails, I can say that Avast is a nice, free replacement :P.

Flag Post

I just found out Comedy Central is now viewable from Canada, too bad I found out too late and I’m going somewhere for the week, I have a lot of South Park and Tosh.0 episodes to catch up on.

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

Any ideas?

I stopped using AVG years ago, so I don’t know any of the recent features (Accelerator). If all else fails, I can say that Avast is a nice, free replacement :P.

So I’ll take that as a recommendation, I actually forgot to download an antivirus from the last time I got Babylon and wiped my computer out of frustration.

Flag Post

Flag Post

{ @Zzzip50: XD Japan has its….yeah, but it is damn good at anime. I’m currently watching Soul Eater and I’m just past episode 10, and I started on Sunday. Plus school. ;D It’s epic. I love Death the Kid! I don’t know which is better: Naruto Uzumaki or Death the Kid. Besides, Dr. Frankenstein looks like Kabuto! :D I is so happy. Anime ftw. }

Flag Post

Maybe Japan is good at anime because it sort of invented the concept? XD

Also… My brain spasms when one speaks a Japanese name in the incorrect order. It’s Uzumaki Naruto, dammit! *twitches*

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blood_Shadow:

Maybe Japan is good at anime because it sort of invented the concept? XD

Also… My brain spasms when one speaks a Japanese name in the incorrect order. It’s Uzumaki Naruto, dammit! twitches

twitchtwitch, she’s speaking English so it’s correct. Twitchtwitch.

Flag Post

inb4…

Starring BloodShadow and Woon!mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmthisistotrick yoummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm