The General Thread (A.K.A. Funky Town) page 544

25482 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kidudeman:
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

I just looked at Jask’s badges. You really have no life.

Looks who is saying that.

Who?

I don’t know but the name tag says “Kid-Ude-Man” who ever the f$ck that is

Flag Post

[How can no-one even Mardek 3]

Flag Post

I don’t get what all the fuss is.

Judge a man by his sexing, not his badges.

Flag Post

has none

tear

Flag Post

come on guys

there arent much interesting forum games in here anymore

Flag Post

Need to ask a favor from you guys. I want to change my avatar to a picture of the word “Helltank”, but I’m horrible with Photoshop and Paint. Any aspiring artists, would you mind making an avatar sized picture of the word “Helltank”? I give you artistic license to design the words however you like, with any borders and so on.

My only request is that the “feel” of the picture should capture my personality somehow-not sure if you get what I’m saying. Also, the word “Helltank” itself should be in all caps if possible and either black on white bg or white on black bg.

Flag Post

That’s be cool, but I’m not used to people changing avatars.

It makes me think… that you’re a different person. Even though I know you aren’t.

It’s like, “Oh hey! That’s helltank because he has that avatar” but if you change it, it kind of resets your personality (lolwut) … IT’S HARD TO EXPLAIN

But I get used to it after a while.

Flag Post

Even when his avatar says his name

Flag Post

Campaign in new Borderlands DLC took barely over an hour to complete.

Do not buy; not enough content to justify price.

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

Need to ask a favor from you guys. I want to change my avatar to a picture of the word “Helltank”, but I’m horrible with Photoshop and Paint. Any aspiring artists, would you mind making an avatar sized picture of the word “Helltank”? I give you artistic license to design the words however you like, with any borders and so on.

My only request is that the “feel” of the picture should capture my personality somehow-not sure if you get what I’m saying. Also, the word “Helltank” itself should be in all caps if possible and either black on white bg or white on black bg.

I’m working on it.

Flag Post

I’m working on it.

I pretty much have it finished, I forget how to send gifs though. I’m going to go check if Imgur works.

Edit: It works, will send.

Flag Post

I have considered an emblem change but to what, I am uncertain.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

I only play free games.

League of Legends has unlimited amount of content(it’s multiplayer so you could theoretically play it forever and have it different each time. Also lots of champions with lots of different builds and strategies) and it’s totally free. The only advantage paying users have can be nullified with a little grinding(by grinding, I really mean having fun for long periods of time).

Flag Post

Free games are the best. But L4D2 is better than everything.

Flag Post

Eh. Helltank, I don’t generally play any games without a persistent open-world and/or good character progression. I get bored of match-based games where it’s the same thing over and over… Like every Moba.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I only play free games.

League of Legends has unlimited amount of content(it’s multiplayer so you could theoretically play it forever and have it different each time. Also lots of champions with lots of different builds and strategies) and it’s totally free. The only advantage paying users have can be nullified with a little grinding(by grinding, I really mean having fun for long periods of time).

Can I have your IGN?

Flag Post

I played LoL for about two months, but like Captain Catface, I got bored quickly.

Flag Post

ocelot, it’s Helltank. Haven’t been playing very long, so my summoner level is low. Bought like 4 champs and no runes so far.

Flag Post

I only play free games.

You should buy some games. Most of the good games you have to buy.

Flag Post

:::OOOO

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

:::OOOO

ALIEN!

(Referring to the colons)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Knoob85687:

[How can no-one even Mardek 3]

The perfectionists, I think, who want to complete Mardek 1, then Mardek 2, then Mardek 3, all in a row. I am determined to finally finish doing this…

…4 months from now. Not as if I am going to take that long to complete the game. I will only get a month of uninterrupted internet access from that time. Not to mention complete freedom to use my 24 hours in any way I want. Right now, I have sold something like 18 hours to my school, 4 to my bed, and I will probably never find out what happened to those 2 hours.

Flag Post

Sorry about this, just some formatting tests:

Wonder if Kongregate supports this.1

Random text here

Bla

Bla

Bla

1 I wonder…

EDIT: Dang it! Kong doesn’t support footnotes.

EDIT2:

<table> <tr> <td> x </td> <td> 1 </td> <td> 2 </td> <td> 3 </td> <td> 4 </td> </tr> <tr> <td> 1 </td> <td> 1 </td> <td> 2 </td> <td> 3 </td> <td> 4 </td> </tr> <tr> <td> 2 </td> <td> 2 </td> <td> 4 </td> </tr> </table>

EDIT3: Thought so, it doesn’t work. But how did the Textile get converted in to HTML tags?!

Flag Post

>Doesn’t understand.