The General Thread (A.K.A. Funky Town) page 550

25807 posts

Flag Post

I just watched anime for the first time. (Lost a bet)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jimbo14:

I just watched anime for the first time. (Lost a bet)

Which one?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by tracymirkin123:
Originally posted by Jimbo14:

I just watched anime for the first time. (Lost a bet)

Which one?

Full Metal Alchemist

 
Flag Post

I don’t like that one much, or at least when I watched the first episode I immediately lost interest.

 
Flag Post

Hopefully I never have to watch an anime.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

Hopefully I never have to watch an anime.

^QFT

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

Hopefully I never have to watch an anime.

[That’s shocking, awful and racist. You should just a particular example based on quality, not because it’s an ‘anime’.]

[You really need to stop taking racism lessons from Catface.]

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:
Originally posted by T6salt:

Hopefully I never have to watch an anime.

^QFT

QFT?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:
Originally posted by T6salt:

Hopefully I never have to watch an anime.

^QFT

Do you watch Western animated shows? Both of you.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:
Originally posted by T6salt:

Hopefully I never have to watch an anime.

^QFT

Do you watch Western animated shows? Both of you.

To me western is Welsh. So no.

 
Flag Post

Any animated shows, then? Also, where’s the United States to you?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

Any animated shows, then? Also, where’s the United States to you?

Even moar west.

I watch 1 kinda.

 
Flag Post

Ah. I suppose you’re not a fan of those in general, then. That’s okay. I won’t force you to watch Eastern animated shows if you don’t even watch any other ones that much.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

Ah. I suppose you’re not a fan of those in general, then. That’s okay. I won’t force you to watch Eastern animated shows if you don’t even watch any other ones that much.

But if I go east to be inline with Japan I’d be in water.

 
Flag Post

I watch daily One Piece and “Case Closed” (American title), also called Detective Conan/Meitantei Conan, because my brother forces me to. I find many flaws, but I am still entertained.

 
Flag Post

QTF is Quote for Truth.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

QTF is Quote for Truth.

That’s QFT, not QTF. QTF is Quoting the false.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Taiboss:

I watch daily One Piece and “Case Closed” (American title), also called Detective Conan/Meitantei Conan, because my brother forces me to. I find many flaws, but I am still entertained.

[Wanpiss is okay.]

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

QTF is Quote for Truth.

That’s QFT, not QTF. QTF is Quoting the false.

Ah typo.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Pi for dinner

>Says thanks to three people for signing up and says he added them
>Sign.
>Doesn’t say thanks but only says he added
>Feelsbadman.jpg

 
Flag Post

Has everyone done this?

BTW, don’t look at the URL. I’m serious.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Has everyone done this?

BTW, don’t look at the URL. I’m serious.

So why am I dying?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Has everyone done this?

BTW, don’t look at the URL. I’m serious.

I did that on the 1st.

I looked at the url whatcha gonna do?

 
Flag Post

This game is so awesome.

Nope.