General Thread page 591

24567 posts

Flag Post

 
Flag Post

I accidentally ate my screen. How does I fixes?

Unrelatedly, that cookie strangely tasted of glass, wires, and circuits.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kidudeman:

I accidentally ate my screen. How does I fixes?

Unrelatedly, that cookie strangely tasted of glass, wires, and circuits.

If you ate the cookie, how would you be able to post here? Different device?

 
Flag Post

He just had to log back on. And he lost his savefiles, poor chap.

Alternatively, he just had to get a new screen. Not that big of a deal, really.

 
Flag Post

If you ate the cookie, how would you be able to post here? Different device?

My diet generally has nothing to do with my computer skills.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:
Originally posted by Kidudeman:

I accidentally ate my screen. How does I fixes?

Unrelatedly, that cookie strangely tasted of glass, wires, and circuits.

If you ate the cookie, how would you be able to post here? Different device?

He probably ate it as he wrote the review
So all he had to do wa type and then click submit

 
Flag Post

On an unrelated note, I just saw Paranormal Activity Four. Not that scary. Last five minutes were good, though. Hated how long you had to wait in some ‘suspenseful’ moments. I totally could have posted on here while waiting. Pretty good though. Any one else see it?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by CeceDusk:

On an unrelated note, I just saw Paranormal Activity Four. Not that scary. Last five minutes were good, though. Hated how long you had to wait in some ‘suspenseful’ moments. I totally could have posted on here while waiting. Pretty good though. Any one else see it?

[Although I’m not exactly a big fan of movies in general, I remember watching either 1 or 2. As far as I can tell, nothing happened until the end where one person killed the others. I really have absolutely no idea why you’d want to watch any of the movies, let alone so far on when we know that movies usually get progressively worse as a series goes on.]

 
Flag Post

I just hit 35.83 on Tetris 40 Lines. Fastest I’ve reached on this computer. :D

 
Flag Post

http://deadspin.com/5981326/jim-harbaugh-tantrum-gif-version-2745
Inb4meme

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

^Flagged.

 
Flag Post

^^What was that? It got removed before I could see.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

^^What was that? It got removed before I could see.

Use the art of True Seeing.

 
Flag Post

On an unrelated topic:

Taiboss: I just found out that the voice actor of Zoro is also the voice of the tenth doctor in Doctor Who.
Minnakht: why’d Kazuya Nakai be involved in Doctor Who
Taiboss: I obviously mean Philipp Brammer [German]
Minnakht: This is the part where I strangle you

wat.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Taiboss:

On an unrelated topic:

Taiboss: I just found out that the voice actor of Zoro is also the voice of the tenth doctor in Doctor Who.
Minnakht: why’d Kazuya Nakai be involved in Doctor Who
Taiboss: I obviously mean Philipp Brammer [German]
Minnakht: This is the part where I strangle you

wat.

[David Tennant does Wanpiss now?]

 
Flag Post

[2013-01-30 13:35:55] Michael “Taiboss” L.: was it you that I tell how Ls and Rs were often replaced in the German dub?
[2013-01-30 13:37:00] Maciej B.: No, not me
[2013-01-30 13:37:08] Michael “Taiboss” L.: then it was Knoob
[2013-01-30 13:37:14] Maciej B.: to be honest, I should strangle you for watching dubs, really

 
Flag Post

David Tennant does Wanpiss now?

ZORO IS A TIME LORD

THAT EXPLAINS ERRYTHING

 
Flag Post

[Also since when did Antonio Banderas take David Tennant’s position?]

 
Flag Post

Fgf seems slower than ever…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Fgf seems slower than ever…

No, it’s been slower.

 
Flag Post

I’ve been resisting this urge to make a lame doctor who joke.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Fgf seems slower than ever…

No people sleep

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Fgf seems slower than ever…

This is about right. Hardly any games. All competition games such as the quiz games are extremely slow, and there are no mafias.