Deep Sleep [Sign-ups]

39 posts

Flag Post

r4zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Flag Post

2011:
You were ill. But not common ill. You were critically ill. There was no hope for you.
One day, shorty before your death, you got a letter:

Dear ...

Have you ever thought about 2012? Some people say that the world is going to go down.
I don't believe that. I believe the humankind is going to evolve and make some incredible inventions.
 But you are not going to see them, because you seem to die before.
 But, what if you can see them? When you can use them? When you live in this time?
Then this is your chance. I am a pioneer in Cryogenics, and I give you an exclusive offer.
Meet me here: [Stupid coordinates.] and for some money, I'll freeze your body and when the medicine 
is advanced enough to heal you, you wake up.

Sincerly,
                                                                    Dr. Constance Lane

You argeed to it, and after paying a lot of money, you and some other men and women get shot in the orbit to wait for the future, sleeping.

However, your ship leaves the orbit for some reason, and you get lost somewhere in deep space.

2363:
The USS Valecho finds you, and reactivates you. The medicine is now wide enough developed to heal you, but the society has changed. Now, it’s on you to live with the new technology and the war which is going to start.

Flag Post

Sign-up sheet:
Inhabit
Name:
Job:
Bio:
Description: [Read the rules in the Game thread.]

Flag Post

Sign-ups:

Hunkadunkus:

Name: Mac Garder
Cause of Death: Virus in which the human body gets eaten from the inside.
Description: Blue jacket with red band around the left arm. White T Shirt with headphone logo printed on front. Dark blue jeans and black vans. White DJ headphones around the neck.
Former Job: Rescue Team for Private Milita
Background Information: After a life of working as a temp DJ, Mac decided to work for Survivalist companies trying out latest technologies intended for the army.
Living a life outdoors with untested items, sometimes it got dangerous, and more often than not, he was forced to try out close quarters weapons against unwanted visitors (such as lions and bears).
His last brief, working for the S-Vex Company, a private branch of the military, was to to rescue a squadron lost in Africa. Once located, they were routed on an escape chopper while he was told to recon the area. During the recon, he was attacked by an unknown beast and contracted a mysterious virus.
Nationality: Irish

koopa112:

Name: Koopa
Cause of Death: Got shot with a deadly desiese spreader gun thing and died.
Description: Black jacket with blue shirt, black tie and trousers.
Former Job: French secret service
Background: Worked for French secret service and was chasing a target when a stupid enemy shot a needle in me that made me ill. I then was in hospital for 2 months before the doctors realised i couldnt survive.
Nationality: French

zwinkey98:

Name: Nethen
Cause of Death: Was conducting expirements on small pox that I THOUGHT was dead and contracted it
Description: 5’8", brown hair that reaches half-way down my forehead, brown eyes
Former Job: Student at a High School, enrolled under a fake name at MIT so I could study via online courses
Nationality: German

tracymirkin

Name: Anastasia Spasky
Cause of Death: A extremely damaging viral hemorrhagic fever. She got it when she was completing a “job,” in Africa, and she got some of the governer’s blood in her wound.
Description: Long, beach blond hair, with one pink streak down it, which may make her seem stupid. She is not in any way. She has extremely enhanced senses, including a larger range of hearing, very far vision, the ability to taste super small changes in food, and smelling any change. All these things were necessary for her to become an assassin. She has flawless features, and no blemishes on her skin, except for a few stitches. She usually wears jeans and a turquoise jacket, but when completing a job, she wears a outfit similar to what Sarah Connor wears in Terminator 2: Judgement Day, when she was taking down the maker of Skynet.
Former Job Assassin, though the government has no idea of this, and thinks she is a dentist. She scoffs at that idea.
Bio: This woman once worked as a gymnist, her flexibility being used to her advantage. Over time, Soviet Russia needed forces. More forces, as they were planning to conquer West Europe, and start what-could-be WWIII. They recruited her, saying it was a well-paying job in the upper reach of the government. They lied. She was taken away from her family, and kept in the government for eight years, where she was put to brutal training. She grew to have almost no feelings, or mercy. She commited multiple murders of world leaders, using multiple different weapons, from a sniper rifle to a rusty soda can. Then one day, in not-very-hygenic Africa, she had to kill the African govener. The sliced his jugular with a small poisoned blade, but some of his blood got in one of her cuts. She made it back to Russia, where she got the deadly fever.
Nationality: Russian

kash

Name: Mark Resh
Cause of Death: Ebola.
Description: 6’ 3". He has short black hair with orange streaks. He is thin, but still rather muscular. He is sort of pale, but not too noticeable because of it, and he has dark green eyes. He wears jeans, and a rock T-shirt.
Former Job: High School Graduate, about to go into college.
Bio: Just finished picking out a college when he decided to go on a trip to Africa. He then somehow got ebola while in the Congo.
Nationality: American

Xandrya

Name: Isabel Verdme
Cause of Death: Poisoned by her boyfriend.
Description: Tanned skin, green-hazel eyes and light brown hair with golden highlights. AverAge height of 5’7 and a rather toned figure. Isabel always dresses with class, and her wardrobe is quite the collection. She also has an exquisite taste in jewelry, and won’t hold herself back from showing it off.
Former Job: International Model
Bio: Daughter of a special forces Commander, Isabel was raised in a strict environment, always getting good grades in school and never deviating from her goals. She grew up playing soccer as well as swimming, which kept her in top shape. At the age of 17, she was recruited by a well-recognized agency to go into the modeling business, and she became very dedicated to her new job. Her family wasn’t happy with the idea, and at the Age of 18, she moved in with her boyfriend, David, who moved to Rio from France when he was a teenage kid. Everything was going well until she walked in on him and another girl in their bedroom. Isabel stormed out, quickly followed by David who disregarded his hook-up and ran after her. Isabel eventually forgave him, but he knew things weren’t the same and decided to take matters into his own hands.
Nationality: Brazilian

helltank

Name:Christopher Bridge
Cause of Death:Snake bite
Description:Tall and a grave face, but with dimples that hint at his cheerful and thoughtful manner. He has a sturdy jaw, and skin so pale it appears translucent highlight his tall cheekbones. His eyes are deep and smiling, a light black, and his black hair hangs over his face, almost to his eyebrows. Dressed in a black shirt with red borders the colour of dried blood and faded blue jeans with frayed white edges, he appears a mix of the hooded gangster teenager and the brooding goth. His skin is unusually smooth and “Cogito ergo sum”(I think, therefore I am) is marked on his chest. It doesn’t appear to be a tattoo, but god knows permanent markers aren’t really permanent.
Former Job:A pizza delivery boy, but he also volunteered for the “Parcel of Bread” project.
Bio:Chris was always a thinker. Immensely curious, he found out why the sky was blue three months since he first learnt to talk, and experimented with his parents(also philosophers)’ explanation using a torch and a mirror when he was 4. Since then, he has studied the works of Aristotle, Da Vinci, Freud and Einstein. Every Christmas, his parents would buy him an interesting book. It could be a copy of Da Vinci’s diaries, or a mathematician’s revolutionary discovery about Pi. Compassionate by nature, he volunteered for a project called “Parcel of Bread”, which involves people like him delivering brown packages filled with crusty bread to old or disabled people. He got bitten by the snake when he was delivering a few pack Ages to an old folks’ home in the countryside. Despite his constant use of the internet and books to find out more about his condition, he could not find a cure, and neither could the hospital. They decided to send him home as there was nothing they could do except let him die in a familiar and comfortable place.
Nationality: Born in America, but his father was Irish and his mother was Greek. This is the reason why some of his classmates call him Three-Way, though usually not in an insulting way.

Coolo

Name: Sarah Londez
Cause of death: AIDS. Contracted during a science experiment to find a cure for it. <
Description: Very tanned skin, blue eyes, long, flowing blonde hair. Regarded as pretty by a lot of people. Wears a blue t-shirt and blue jeans.
Former job: Scientist.
Bio: Born in Spain, but moved to England very shortly after her birth, which is why she knows a lot of English and not much Spanish. Always very intelligent as a child, and her beauty was recognised by most males and a few females. Is bisexual [Why is it always straight people on this forum? Never any bisexual characters.] and has been since the age of 16. She grew up to be a rather famous scientist.
Nationality: Spanish.

swolfninja

Name: Catren Cythia(short: Catcy)
Cause of death: bite of the black widow(really deadly)
Description: Light red hair and blue eyes. normal teenager shape, a bit of a miget. a ipod in her jaket. jaket is light pink and black. wears a gothic prom dress, and long blue-black striped stockings.
Former job: she worked as an apprentice in a resarch job, to look for rare and unfound species in what was left of the amazon rainforest.
Bio: a cheeful girl, called “forerst gardien” for animals adoring her. Lived with her family in a condo, and her job was going to provide for them. shes sassy somtimes. has a case of ADHD. so shes slightly hyper.she died on her prom night before she could meet her first date. heres how it whent: she was walking to the prom when a man came out and attemped to pin her to the wall, untill a cat jumps on him and attacks. she sneaks away and seeks refrague in a tree.and she placed her head where a black widows nest was. the adult one bit her on the juglaur, she fell own in pain, and passed out. while she was passed out, the poison spread through-out her body. dead in an hour.
Nationaty- american.

fatcom
Name: Justin Parsnick
Cause of death: Crackpot physical therapist for my carpal tunnel syndrome attempted to give me a lethal injection
Description: Brown eyes and hair, black jeans and white T-shirt, small scar extending out from his right eyebrow and scar in wrist
Former Job: Computer Programmer
Bio: Grew up in New Jersey suburbs and had a pretty average childhood, moved to NY to get a better-paying job.
Nationality: Half Korean, quarter Scottish, quarter English

My People

Inhabit
Name: Dr. Stephanie Loarn
Job: Medical officer
Bio: Born 2340 in Seol, Earth. Father Korean, Mother Austrian. Managed the academy in the age on 14-17. Best student in her age group. Quickly she make it from ensign to the Medical officer. Since two years married, her husband is the Captain of the USS Fischer.
Descripton: 168 cm big, brown eyes, black hair. Wears lab coat, under it uniform.
Survivor
Name: Roger Vale
Cause of death: Cancer
Description: 178 cm big, Blonde, Blue eyes.
Former job: Owner of a comic book shop.
Bio: Trekkie, till he had Cancer.
Nationality: Swiss

Flag Post

r

Flag Post

eor

Flag Post

Signing up, cap’n.
Count ’em.

Flag Post

Oh, you’ve changed one of the reserves…
Description: Blue jacket with red band around the left arm. White T Shirt with headphone logo printed on front. Dark blue jeans and black vans. White DJ headphones around the neck.
Background Information: After a life of working as a temp DJ, Mac decided to work for Survivalist companies trying out latest technologies intended for the army.
Living a life outdoors with untested items, sometimes it got dangerous, and more often than not, he was forced to try out close quarters weapons against unwanted visitors (such as lions and bears).
His last brief, working for the S-Vex Company, a private branch of the military, was to to rescue a squadron lost in Africa. Once located, they were routed on an escape chopper while he was told to recon the area. During the recon, he was attacked by an unknown beast and contracted a mysterious virus.

Flag Post

Cause of death: Motorbike crash
Former job: French secret service
Background: Worked for French secret service and was chasing a target when a stupid bus ran me over. I then was in hospital for 2 months before the doctors realised i couldnt survive.

Flag Post

R4S.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hunkadunkus:

Oh, you’ve changed one of the reserves…

Accepted. Wow.

Originally posted by koopa112:

Cause of death: Motorbike crash
Background: Worked for French secret service and was chasing a target when a stupid bus ran me over. I then was in hospital for 2 months before the doctors realised i couldnt survive.

Change the cause of death, and you are accepted.

Flag Post

Cause of death: Got shot with a deadly desiese spreader gun thing and died.
Background: Worked for French secret service and was chasing a target when a stupid enemy shot a needle in me that made me ill. I then was in hospital for 2 months before the doctors realised i couldnt survive.

Flag Post

Cause of Death: Was conducting expirements on small pox that I THOUGHT was dead and contracted it
Description: 5’8", brown hair that reaches half-way down my forehead, brown eyes
Former Job: Student at a High School, enrolled under a fake name at MIT so I could study via online courses
[Awesome-sounding game!]

Flag Post
Originally posted by zwinkey98:

[Awesome-sounding game!]

Accepted, but I know no German named “Nethen”

Cause of death: Got shot with a deadly desiese spreader gun thing and died.

Screw it. Accepted.

Flag Post

How about this: I was born in America and moved to Germany.
Not like I’m ACTUALLY German and I know Germans with American names, some with Russian names. Does it really matter?

Flag Post

Name: Anastasia Spasky
Cause of Death: A extremely damaging viral hemorrhagic fever. She got it when she was completing a “job,” in Africa, and she got some of the governer’s blood in her wound.
Description: Long, beach blond hair, with one pink streak down it, which may make her seem stupid. She is not in any way. She has extremely enhanced senses, including a larger range of hearing, very far vision, the ability to taste super small changes in food, and smelling any change. All these things were necessary for her to become an assassin. She has flawless features, and no blemishes on her skin, except for a few stitches. She usually wears jeans and a turquoise jacket, but when completing a job, she wears a outfit similar to what Sarah Connor wears in Terminator 2: Judgement Day, when she was taking down the maker of Skynet.
Former Job Assassin, though the government has no idea of this, and thinks she is a dentist. She scoffs at that idea.
Bio: This woman once worked as a gymnist, her flexibility being used to her advantage. Over time, Soviet Russia needed forces. More forces, as they were planning to conquer West Europe, and start what-could-be WWIII. They recruited her, saying it was a well-paying job in the upper reach of the government. They lied. She was taken away from her family, and kept in the government for eight years, where she was put to brutal training. She grew to have almost no feelings, or mercy. She commited multiple murders of world leaders, using multiple different weapons, from a sniper rifle to a rusty soda can. Then one day, in not-very-hygenic Africa, she had to kill the African govener. The sliced his jugular with a small poisoned blade, but some of his blood got in one of her cuts. She made it back to Russia, where she got the deadly fever.
Nationality: Russian

Flag Post

Accepted. Really like it.

Flag Post

Name: Mark Resh
Cause of Death: Ebola.
Description: 6’ 3". He has short black hair with orange streaks. He is thin, but still rather muscular. He is sort of pale, but not too noticeable because of it, and he has dark green eyes. He wears jeans, and a rock T-shirt.
Former Job: High School Graduate, about to go into college.
Bio: Just finished picking out a college when he decided to go on a trip to Africa. He then somehow got ebola while in the Congo.
Nationality: American

Flag Post

Name: Isabel Verdme
Cause of death: Poisoned by her boyfriend.
Description: Tanned skin, green-hazel eyes and light brown hair with golden highlights. Average height of 5’7 and a rather toned figure. Isabel always dresses with class, and her wardrobe is quite the collection. She also has an exquisite taste in jewelry, and won’t hold herself back from showing it off.
Former job: International Model
Bio: Daughter of a special forces Commander, Isabel was raised in a strict environment, always getting good grades in school and never deviating from her goals. She grew up playing soccer as well as swimming, which kept her in top shape. At the age of 17, she was recruited by a well-recognized agency to go into the modeling business, and she became very dedicated to her new job. Her family wasn’t happy with the idea, and at the age of 18, she moved in with her boyfriend, David, who moved to Rio from France when he was a teenage kid. Everything was going well until she walked in on him and another girl in their bedroom. Isabel stormed out, quickly followed by David who disregarded his hook-up and ran after her. Isabel eventually forgave him, but he knew things weren’t the same and decided to take matters into his own hands.
Nationality: Brazilian

Flag Post

Both accepted. But kash, this time you should be active.

Flag Post

Yeah, I realized that while in the shower. Time to edit!

Flag Post

Looking forward to this.
so whens the game gonna start?

Flag Post

Looking forward to this.
so whens the game gonna start?

in 2-3 days.

Flag Post

Name:Christopher Bridge
Cause of death:Snake bite
Description:Tall and a grave face, but with dimples that hint at his cheerful and thoughtful manner. He has a sturdy jaw, and skin so pale it appears translucent highlight his tall cheekbones. His eyes are deep and smiling, a light black, and his black hair hangs over his face, almost to his eyebrows. Dressed in a black shirt with red borders the colour of dried blood and faded blue jeans with frayed white edges, he appears a mix of the hooded gangster teenager and the brooding goth. His skin is unusually smooth and “Cogito ergo sum”(I think, therefore I am) is marked on his chest. It doesn’t appear to be a tattoo, but god knows permanent markers aren’t really permanent.
Former job:A pizza delivery boy, but he also volunteered for the “Parcel of Bread” project.
Bio:Chris was always a thinker. Immensely curious, he found out why the sky was blue three months since he first learnt to talk, and experimented with his parents(also philosophers)’ explanation using a torch and a mirror when he was 4. Since then, he has studied the works of Aristotle, Da Vinci, Freud and Einstein. Every Christmas, his parents would buy him an interesting book. It could be a copy of Da Vinci’s diaries, or a mathematician’s revolutionary discovery about Pi. Compassionate by nature, he volunteered for a project called “Parcel of Bread”, which involves people like him delivering brown packages filled with crusty bread to old or disabled people. He got bitten by the snake when he was delivering a few packages to an old folks’ home in the countryside. Despite his constant use of the internet and books to find out more about his condition, he could not find a cure, and neither could the hospital. They decided to send him home as there was nothing they could do except let him die in a familiar and comfortable place.
Nationality:Born in America, but his father was Irish and his mother was Greek. This is the reason why some of his classmates call him Three-Way, though usually not in an insulting way.

Flag Post

Name: Grimlock
Cause of death: Got infected with chemicals from unknown aliens
Description: Average sized (but muscular), asian with a goatee and was always wearing a simple white t-shirt with navy-blue pants.
Former job: Was working with Dr. Gordon Freeman in the Black Mesa Industries
Bio: It was a fine morning when a security breach was recorded in the north side of Black Mesa. Everyone, including myself, responded immediately to the area that was invaded by aliens. We didn’t estimate how much aliens there would be until we saw them; thousands of crawling little creatures with faces of bloody red, and hundreds of larger aliens, which shot electricity out of their hands. It was a 5-hour battle between the aliens, when, it hit me. One of the smaller aliens spit a strange chemical on me, and it got absorbed into my bloodstream. I was taken immediately to the infirmary by the paramedics, but they told me that I could not survive as the “chemical” already destroyed my immune system and I was now completely vulnerable to other viruses.
Nationality: Japanese (who can speak in english XD)