[Game] Deep Sleep Closed (locked)

69 posts

Flag Post

Sign-ups and Backstory

Flag Post

Rules
1. All Kong rules apply.
[This only apply if you signed up before the game started.]2. You are not born in the 24th century. Therefor, you have no knowledge of the technology, the people and similar.
3. Godmodding is allowed, but only conversations, if the user is inactive.
4. I am God. Therefor, everything I say is true.
5. Don’t expect me to read 100% of posts. If I interrupt you, please message me.
6. I don’t accept following units: inch, foot, mile, gallon, barrel, other american and uk only units. I only accept SI-Units and the metric system.
7. Don’t act like koopa112. He is a noob.

Flag Post

Current situation:
Survivors: You can do what you want in the ship.
Others: You are assinged to interact with the survivors.

Flag Post

Sarah
I look around the room. Strange, I don’t remember ever seeing robots in the world before. Or this weird thing on my stomach either. “Wait, why are there robots around here? Where are we?”

Flag Post

I wake up and see robots. ‘’Where am i?’’ I ask. Then i see the other survivors. I then ask a robot. ‘’What year is it?’’

Flag Post

Isabel

The voice of a woman draws my attention. “Do you remember anything?” my neck strains as I look in her general direction, and the restraints tighten around my wrists. “I recall my boyfriend and I having dinner in our apartment but…nothing else, oddly enough.” A puzzled look washes over my face, followed by shock. “Did we get kidnapped?”

Flag Post

[Oh! I caught the game before it got too far into the plot!]

Mark

My eyes open as I try to focus on a white room around me. A couple of blurry shapes are in what seem like beds around me, and a weird grey thing is moving around the room. Suddenly my vision focuses. I look down at my arms instantly… no red dots. No Ebola! No more dying! Then I see something on my stomach. A weird gadget thing is apparently lying on me, and it looks important. I look around the room a bit more. “Robots? No more Ebola? What year is this!? 2100?”

Flag Post

Anastasia

I open my eyes, and fling upwards. I see a strange device on my chest.
“Chto eto mozhet bytʹ ? Eto, veroyatno, budet vazhno,” I mutter in Russian.
I place the device in my pocket, before walking to another survivor.
She is Spanish, and looks confused.
“Zdravstvuĭte, chto vy imya? Shahta Anastasiya.”
I hate Spanish people. Such a lesser culture.

Flag Post

[tracy, the device is as big as your belly.]
Dr. Stephanie Loarn

I look through a mirror/window [Like the ones at the police.]. I notice that some wake up. I then activate the com.
“Dr. Loarn to bridge. The human wake up. Shall I introduce them to the future?”
“No, let them talk to each other a while. You can help them later on.”
“Yes, Sir.”
I continue observing the humans. Pretty strange, do they have a message to the future?

Flag Post

Chris
“That woman wasn’t lying after all. The snake bite… no more headaches, thank God. And no constant bleeding…” I smile, and look around the room. Others are waking up, in a similar state of amazement and shock. “Cyrogenics… but how did they get past the freezing state? The hypothermia..” I peer into the freezing machine, and find complicated microcircuitry. “Interesting,” I mutter to myself. “Of course, based on Newton’s Cradle… the temperature would swing until stabilized… but what an extraordinary idea!”

Flag Post

I put y head up and see were in a machine type thing in SPACE ‘’What is this’’ i shout. ‘’What year is it?’’

Flag Post

Chris
I turn to the panicky man. “There’s no need to panic. In fact, panicking will contract your brain cells and make you unable to function well.”

Flag Post

Isabel

The future, cryogenics… of course! It worked. I’m alive, like that doctor promised me. My pulse increased at the very thought. I may be in the future but at least I’m not dead!

Flag Post

Hmm i get up and walk to the window where the robots are looking at us. ‘’Hey, bring us back to earth’’ i say as i then walk away from the window. I see if i still have my gun. But i dont.

Flag Post

Sarah
I look up at the person talking to me in a language I don’t recognise. “Sorry, I don’t speak that language. Speak English?”

Flag Post

Anastasia

“Oh yes, just checking if you knew Russian. I assume you speak Spanish?

[Pretend I put the device on my bed instead of my pocket.]

Flag Post

Sarah
“A bit, not much. I’m from Spain, but I moved to England at a very early age, and I didn’t hear Spanish that much while I was growing up.”

Flag Post

Anastasia

“I see, yes. I guess I shouldn’t make assumptions, now should I?
I move around to fake being uncomfortable.
“Um, why are you here?”

Flag Post

Sarah
“I got AIDS.” Judging by the look on her face, I’m guessing she jumped to a horrific conclusion. “From a science experiment.”

Flag Post

Anastasia

“Okay. I thought… um… never mind.”
I wonder what I should tell her. Not about the fever.
“I was stricken with stomach cancer.”

Flag Post

Isabel

“Hey, how’d you guys manage to—” The restraints suddenly came undone. “Oh,” I whispered, “Never mind.” Straightening myself out, I studied the others in the room. These people look nice enough, maybe we’ll get along.

Flag Post

Sarah
“Funny thing is, I knew some people who were working on a cure for cancer. Not funny for you, obviously, because you have it, I mean… nevermind. I wonder how far they got with that.” Judging by how lackadaisical they were, I’m guessing not very. Still, you never know.

Flag Post

Chris
I turn to Sarah. “Actually, they came very close. If the cancer cells could be flushed from the system using some sort of systematic filter, perhaps microbugs, we might have gotten a cure for cancer. The problem is funding and time.”
Suddenly, I realize that everyone’s talking about their diseases.
“By the way, I got a snake bite while working on a volunteer project to deliver food to the old and disabled. Ever heard of Parcel of Bread?”

Flag Post

Anastasia

“Of course.”
I’ve never even heard of it. Maybe it’s been mentioned, but I’m from Russia, not the U.S."
“What about it?”

Flag Post

Nethen
“The f*ck is all that rucus?” I ask after waking up.
I notice that my voice is a bit lower. I finished puberty? I know I’m 13, but I don’t think that my voice should’ve changed overnight. Wait… I open my eyes. “What is all this?” I say as I look around the room.