House of MADNESS! {Round 3 ended.}

211 posts

Flag Post

Reserved 4 muwhaahhahahahahahahahhahaha. erm i mean lock.

Flag Post

Ninja

Flag Post

Welcome to the house of Madness (original title i know). This is a reality game show where the guinea pigs err i mean our contestants will battle it out for their survival. The contestants will have to use their wit, strength and courage to survive this game show. Whoever is eliminated will die in a unusual yet painful death. Whoever wins the tournament will get err a mystery prize. They will be put on to the hall of fame (the master fgf forum winners list :D ) and get that special mystery prize. Who will join? Who will die? Who will win this crazy game show? Why is this allowed? Find out after the break. {goes to ad break}

Well this is a simple tournament where whoever has the most points shall win. I will be setting challenges (whether it is getting a high score in a game, solving a puzzle, etc). After each day, at least one person will be eliminated. Well that’s it simple as. However, since this isn’t any ordinary house, there might be some events which will spice up this tournament.

Sign-ups
1.Darkboy5846
2.dreamsdragon
3.N1NjA546
4.puzzledan
5. walfordking
6.Woon1957
7. AdeebNafees (yea i did understand :P)
8.Djrockstar
9.Bluji

Late entrants
10.MaistlinRajere
11.Louweed
12.JoshDragon
13. Dragonarcherz

Flag Post
Originally posted by Firespread:

Ninja

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

What Firespread did was very naughty and mean, as you’re new to hosting. If you want to make sure that what Firespread did doesn’t happen again, post the number of ‘reserved’ posts you wish to have (ie one for lock [R4L], one for info and one for sign ups [just a simple message saying ‘reserved’ or just ‘r’]

I sign up. I’m not particularly good at games or puzzles but I’ll give it a go.

Flag Post
Originally posted by N1NjA546:

What Firespread did was very naughty and mean

WHY THANK YOU
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Flag Post
Originally posted by N1NjA546:

What Firespread did was very naughty and mean, as you’re new to hosting. If you want to make sure that what Firespread did doesn’t happen again, post the number of ‘reserved’ posts you wish to have (ie one for lock [R4L], one for info and one for sign ups [just a simple message saying ‘reserved’ or just ‘r’]

I sign up. I’m not particularly good at games or puzzles but I’ll give it a go.

Thanks for the advice, i be sure to use it in the future.

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

Welcome to the madhouse of Forum Games Forum. I sign, I’m no good at screenshots or anything like that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

Welcome to the madhouse of Forum Games Forum. I sign, I’m no good at screenshots or anything like that.

I will do a variety of challenges and try to avoid screenshots if possible but please be prepared if you have a challenge which requires a screenshot.

Flag Post

Ok will do.

Flag Post

how many player are going to play may i ask
how many max

Flag Post
Originally posted by puzzledan:

how many player are going to play may i ask

i was thinking around 8-12 contestants, but once i believe we have enough people (and if everyone is urging me) then we may start earlier.

Flag Post

the maximum limit has to be 16 or else i believe the tournament will go on far too long.

Flag Post

ok cool

Flag Post

I hopefully will start this tournament tomorrow 9am GMT. if we have enough players, if we have the players before then, i shall be able to start the tournament earlier.

Flag Post

I’ll sign

Flag Post

will be back in an hour or so (should be back at 10:30am GMT)

Flag Post

So….
I think I am
Going to….Or maybe
Not… and then again, maybe yes.

U know, this might be a creative way of signing up
Provided the GM manages to understand it.

Flag Post

I am back now. :) and we need one more player for the tournament to start.

Flag Post

I’ll sign even thought there a 80% chance of AN winning :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by djrockstar:

I’ll sign even thought there a 80% chance of AN winning :/

Well, just remember, The house ain’t gonna let anyone win so easily >:)

Flag Post

-Cough- I’ve never lost a tournament to AN -Cough-