Apple Mafia (MAFIA victory!) page 3 (locked)

118 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

Mr.RNG says for REALinsanemonkey to be lynched

Yeah might as well just go with the RNG and vote REALinsanemonkey for no reason in particular.

Flag Post

Vote RiM

Flag Post

Wha..?
I’m getting voted because someone else’s RNG said me and for no reason. That’s sort of… unfair.
FoS ocelot.

Flag Post

No reason and RNG… Yeah that kind of is the gist of it.

Flag Post

Newsflash: Eleven Monkeys Mysteriously Disappeared From MonkeyTown

According to our reporters, eleven monkeys have been unseen in MonkeyTown for the last 60 hours.

Well, many monkeys are unseen there anyway, because MonkeyTown isn’t the only place where monkeys live, but these monkey actually lived there!

According to our astrologist, there’s a high chance that these monkeys were kidnapped by a dragon who was trying to kidnap MonkeyTown’s princess, because he lacked the creativity to come up with something better.

Our reporters claim that while they were there, they were attacked by some agressive kind of monkey who were screaming something about villages instead of towns. Not very hospitable.

Our reporters therefore say that the missing monkeys voluntarily left the town because they were bullied by the other monkeys.

Our finest Melancholic AppleFlair Investigation Agents are busily investigating the case. Stay tuned!

Source: AppleFlair® Newspaper™

Votes:

1. CoolNoah23 – 3 votes;
  2. REALinsanemonkey – 3 votes;
  3. Hyped – 1 vote.

(Note: communist countervotes and strong doublevotes aren’t listed.)

Flag Post

I don’t see why people are still using RNG when we already had an RNG target. I could easily vote for any of Gotter, ocelot, or Taiboss, but since I don’t have 3 votes, I’m going to vote for ocelot. Not only bandwagoning on a late RNG, but being defiant when called out on it.

Flag Post

Here ocelot, let me make it clearer for you.

Originally posted by REALinsanemonkey:

Wha..?
I’m getting voted because someone else’s RNG said me and for no reason. That’s sort of… unfair.
FoS ocelot.

From what I can tell on your post, it seemed said you were just voting for me because Gotter’s RNG said so. Unvote Hyped and revote ocelot.

Flag Post

Yes that is the reason that 3 other people are using to, you going to lynch everyone or just OMGUS one person? Lol.

Flag Post

I’ll vote ocelot.

Flag Post

(Sorry for no post, homework is horrid)

Anyways I RNG: Ocelot

Flag Post

So it’s

RiM – 3
ocelot – 3
CoolNoah – 3

Yes?

Flag Post

Hmm… I don’t like mafias. They cause arguments between the FGF community. And sorry ocelot, you were just being really suspicious.

EDIT: I count 4 votes for ocelot.

Flag Post

Hmm… I don’t like mafias. They cause arguments between the FGF community. And sorry ocelot, you were just bring really suspicious.

It’s just a game—no feelings from inside a mafia game should transfer outside the game. (For that matter, the opposite is also true—any feelings you have about a person outside of a mafia game should be ignored when playing the mafia.)

Flag Post

I wasn’t being suspicious I was just voting randomly like everyone does on D1, just lynch me already and stop it with the reasons, I mean it’s day one, seriously.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ocelot:

I wasn’t being suspicious I was just voting randomly like everyone does on D1, just lynch me already and stop it with the reasons, I mean it’s day one, seriously.

Just because it’s day 1 doesn’t mean that every vote has to be random. Someone starts off by voting randomly, then we observe who doesn’t seem to be following along with the standards of the game, and vote for them because of it.

Flag Post

Alrighty, well, this is what I always do. Anyways carry on.

Flag Post

Phlump. When will the day end?

Flag Post

Phlump. When will the day end?

Saturday April 7th ~8:00 GMT, or when the majority of votes (8) is reached against one person. Whichever happens first.

Flag Post

Voting Ocelot for attempt of bandwagon. Dang, this a bandwagon. Well, he bandwagoned first.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hyped:

Voting Ocelot for attempt of bandwagon. Dang, this a bandwagon. Well, he bandwagoned first.

Well technically about 3 other people bandwaggoned first, we just needed someone to lynch

Flag Post

By the way you posted, it seemed like a complete bandwagon. Only GotterakaThing voted RiM before you. Saying for no apparent reason seems fishy to me. My FoS is on you.

Also, I understand that we need someone to lynch. But, it’ll be better to give some reason.

Flag Post

Meh. Just hurry up and reach 8 votes so I get lynched already, either that or somebody find some noteworthy evidence to actually lynch someone for.

Flag Post

AppleFlair Headquarters Assaulted By Monkeys

On wednssday 4 april, the headquarters of AppleFlair were attacked by a pseudo-army of angry monkeys. They were protesting against how AppleFlair Newspaper called their village as “MonkeyTown” while it’s actual name is “MonkeyVillage”.

In total, there’s $423,350.92i$ (imaginary dollars) of damage in the shape of broken windows, health care fees (for their employees) and other stuff which AppleFlair doesn’t want to disclose.

AppleFlair is still deciding what to do about it. Their problem is that they can’t sue monkeys, and even if they lobbying to get that law changed according to their desires would be too expensive.

During this attack, it was revealed that there are monkeys working at the Melancholic AppleFlair Investigation Agents departement. Or at least, that’s according to rumors.

It at least scientifically proves that AppleFlair products are garbage and everyone should buy BananaPress newspapers instead of theirs.

Source: BananaPress®

Votes:

1. ocelot – 5 votes;
  3. CoolNoah23 – 2 votes.

Flag Post

Day 1, end

Day 1, year 1

Dear monkeys employees,

I respect your enthousiasm about your new jobs, but that doesn’t mean that you need to start fighting each other!

Would you kindly get rid of that body of that dead monkey employee whose name I don’t know? Having dead monkeys employees MONKEYSYES YOU ARE JUST A BUNCH OF MONKEYS – lying around is bad for the PR.

Lastly, I’d like to thank you and your kind for the damage you’ve done to the AppleFlair headquarters. How about you take a break to deal even more damage? ;)

~The boss

Final votes:

1. Ocelot – 5 votes;
  3. CoolNoah23 – 2 votes;

Events:

• Day 1 ended due to the seven days limit;
  • Ocelot, the strong monkey, got lynched.

Night 1, start

Night 1 ends in 48 hours. Please send in your night actions.

Flag Post

It’s been over 48 hours. End of night?