Zombie Apocalypse RPG

8 posts

Flag Post

Nobody knows how the outbreak started, when it happened, or pretty much anything about it. But we know that it’s here. In this zombie RPG, you’ll be surviving zombie scenarios created by me and my co-leader, fireking1111. First thing, create your character. This is: Name, Skills(3 max) this can be anything like: Lumberjack(has great knowledge of forests), gender, and a short bio. You can choose to be in the main survivors team, or be a loner. I will be posting new scenarios about every week, if I don’t then I’ll try to get it in as soon as possible. Invite your friends and let the road to the end begin.

Flag Post

Ninja!

Flag Post
Originally posted by dreamsdragon1998:

Ninja!

and?

Flag Post

Ninja!

Flag Post

ninja. end of.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XxnosurvivorsxX:

Ninja!

and?

It apparently wasn’t. So, delete this and either A. Lurk moar noob, or B. Do as the guidelines say and play some games before making your own.

Flag Post

I like how you are trying to do this! I was recently observing a different (but similar) RP forum, that just went downhill after the first page… Maybe you should have made the first post like his? More… Customize your character, choose what weapon, skill, and clothes you have on, etc. I mean, I was intrigued by the title of this, but it doesn’t look like it is going far. Maybe try remaking the forum, and adding the things I suggested? Oh, maybe you wanted to see the forum… Sorry, here; http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/264280-rp-zombie-apocalypse . Hey, I was also wondering. Maybe you could try this with a one-on-one RPG? Like, if I gave you my email, you give me the surroundings, the situation, etc. And I give what I would do, you give me the outcome of what I did, and it goes on :). Well, I am asking this because I cannot actually follow a forum. I am grounded from the computer downstairs, and have to use my sisters laptop secretly. So, I would not be able to come up to this forum. Also, I would need to bookmark this page, making it a big target for my sisters school to block. They cant block my email, but they CAN block Kongregate. But yeah, if you would like to do a 1V1 thing for this through email, pm me, and I’ll give you my email address! This goes to the maker of this forum, not to some random person who wants to mess with me.

Flag Post

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSe6GdgHyuOnCKwzJuz8pV1PEl1pxYL4NXxOYePi4P3M2Kvhnr2TdJ6