Darkspell: Shattered Legacies page 3

1794 posts

Flag Post

(XD funny connection. But James is actually the name of one of my friend. And no, he is not dead.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by rosate:

(XD funny connection. But James is actually the name of one of my friend. And no, he is not dead.)

[He’s Ros’ father, yadda yadda yadda, and didn’t he die at the end of-Oh wait that’s non-canon now]

Flag Post

(No, it was an expansion to your other joke, because if I had just said ‘James is actually a friend of mine.’ than you could say ‘Yeah, but Voldemort killed him.’)

Flag Post

(No, it was an expansion to your other joke, because if I had just said ‘James is actually a friend of mine.’ than you could say ‘Yeah, but Voldemort killed him.’)

[…]

[Dev killed your friend?]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Knoob85687:

[…]

[Dev killed your friend?]

(XD LOL ROFL LMFAO)

EDIT: I actually rolled on the floor while laughing to prove a point.

Flag Post

[Did that one time and rolled on top of a thumbtack, that was way more funny than the joke that was told, remember it’s always funny until someone gets hurt, then it’s hilarious

Flag Post

Okay sign is done at the end of large page, I can has accepted?

Flag Post

Accepted, ocelot. Very cool character. Be warned, though, that an air user can very easily hijack your steam.

Flag Post

[Lol I love the fact that everyone is racing to get the multi-elements or the Void/Divine elements so they can feel more powerful.]

[I’m certainly taking my time]

Flag Post

So, when and which thread do we start?

Flag Post

You can start posting right here right now! I thought I made that clear with my first post.

Flag Post

[@devourer, a bit of flavor text never hurt anybody (except Daniel Defoe’s… shudder).]

[There’s a reason that it says “still editing” :P. I’m not exactly done. Although, I thought that it would be assumed that I would need a source of water to make weapons.]

Flag Post

Oh, also, someone could have been in the bar and witnessed my bar brawl.

Flag Post

Vinyl
I put my viloin down, I was preforming some country music when a guy kicked another guy’s ass with magic, I excuse myself quickly before approaching the man. I walk up behind him and put my hand on his shoulder, “Hey man, let’s stay mellow now.”

Flag Post

My name is James, and these are my friends, who will introduce themselves to you when they feel like it… not the friendliest group in the world. But please, grab your violin and come drink with us!

[Ha quote glitch]

Flag Post

[Finished my profile on the first page. Can you look over it, rosate?]

Flag Post

[If it’s the quotes, try substituting something else for it.]

Flag Post

“This way of using quotes is perfectly safe’’

Double apostrophe saves posts

Also, if you hit ‘back’ on your browser right after posting a faulty, then click ‘Reply to topic’, your post’s right there, ready to be fixed!

Flag Post

[Adding on to that, always make sure to copy important/long posts before submitting in case something stupid happens.]

Flag Post

[I don’t copy and paste my posts because I live on the edge!

Flag Post
Originally posted by therealsirmark4:

[I don’t copy and paste my posts because I live on the edge!

[I need to know where so I can push you off]

Flag Post

EDIT: It is the quotations. Good to know. Thanks.

Flag Post

Lucius

Try going to this great bar, they said. It will be fun, they said. What a load of hooey. This place has brawlfest written all over. There is a guy playing a violin to accompany some country music. As much as I don’t like country, I can tolerate it. This guy’s violin playing isn’t half bad either. Still, he could never match up to what my pappy knew. I even know one of them fast-paced fiddle instrumentals at a hoedown. Pappy taught me how to play fast. I notice the violin play stop and confront an assailant. It should be an interesting sight but I’m curious to see what the audience will think if I continue playing in that man’s place while he handles business. I start walking to the violin, not caring if people are wondering why an old man is heading to the stage.

Flag Post

[Anything involving apostrophes will kill it. Anyways, am I approved or not :P?]

Flag Post

EDIT: The double ’s kill it as well.

[As long as the paragraph doesn’t end in it, it’s fine]

[Just put a period after it or something]

[Add a feminine touch, as men are known for vanishing for other women as soon as they get what they want]