Darkspell: Shattered Legacies page 4

1794 posts

Flag Post

James
I turn and look at the man who’s talking to me. He uses a katana and has purple eyes, like mine but lighter.
“That’s mellow. Otherwise he’d be dead. Gotta make a point, ya know? Hey, I’ve seen you here. Musician here most days, right? Sit down, have a drink! It’s on me!”.

EDIT: VICTORY!

Flag Post

Vinyl
“Well on one hand, you being mellow is not killing somebody, on the other, free drinks!” I pat him on the back, “just let me get my vilolin a cello.” I run back and collect my money, I also run around and grab my cello. I walk back to the group, making my yo-yo go up and down. “So psychic magic eh?” I say to the guy I was talking to before I got my instruments.

Flag Post
Originally posted by therealsirmark4:

Well on one hand, you being mellow is not killing somebody, on the other, free drinks!" I pat him on the back, “just let me get my vilolin a cello.” I run back and collect my money, I also run around and grab my cello. I walk back to the group, making my yo-yo go up and down. "So physic magic eh?

[Ha]

Flag Post

[Well all I needed to do was add something on the end]

Flag Post

[Well all I needed to do was add something on the end]

[You also spelled Psychic wrong]

Flag Post

[fix’d]

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

[Anything involving apostrophes will kill it. Anyways, am I approved or not :P?]

[Stop ignoring me Rosate :O.]

[fix’d]

[Still wrong :P.]

Flag Post

Vinyl
“Well on one hand, you being mellow is not killing somebody, on the other, free drinks!” I pat him on the back, “just let me get my vilolin a cello.” I run back and collect my money, I also run around and grab my cello. I walk back to the group, making my yo-yo go up and down. “So pshysic magic eh?” I say to the guy I was talking to before I got my instruments.

[Lulz]

Flag Post

[Derp.]

Flag Post

James
“You psychic, or is it the eyes?” I say, laughing. “Anyways, I can get some drinks to go. I should show you my place, maybe a little sparing?”
I look at one of my friends.
“Amirs, what do you think?”
“Sounds good, James. Katana duel, I’m assuming?”
“Yeah… you in…”
I search his mind.
“Vinyl? Nice name, by the way. Wanna come?”.

EDIT: Devourer, accepted.

Flag Post

Vinyl
Eeyup, defiantly a psychic, I smile, “So, a katana duel would be nice and all, but” I roll up my yo-yo, “how about yous vs yo-yo?” I smile.

Flag Post

James
“A yo-yo? Ha, perfect! Enchanted, or are you just that good? Come on, lets go. You can roof-run, right?” I grab his Celo from him and run out of the bar, and jump onto a pipe. I hang on with 1 hand, and strap the cello to my back.

Flag Post

Vinyl
I look at a old man, it seemed like he was going to play my violin real quick, I pass my violin and pat his back, “Play for me, Kay?” I then ran after him, I jump onto the pipe with my yo-yo in my hand.

Flag Post

(Damn, it was a cello? I thought it was just a regular violin.)

Lucius

The instrument I was walking toward was retrieved by its owner. Disappointed, I stop for a moment and head back to my table to drink for a bit. I was ready to try and get the crowd going. I keep my rifle lose and my kukri closer. Some guy walked over to me, admiring the rifle and asking about it. I made a gesture to have a seat. As he sat, I talked.

…So…you want to know about this rifle. Very well then. This is one of the finest bolt-action rifles known to man. It’s got a lightweight wood frame so that I don’t have to put much effort into carrying it. It comes with a detachable triple zoom scope for long range applications. Depending on the situation, I either can use tranquilizer rounds or lethal rounds. Since the rifle is bolt action, muzzle velocity is greater than that of a bullet from a semi-automatic rifle. Should you ever pick up a bolt-action, come to the jade forest outside of Imperis. My home is there…with nature…

Flag Post

[No, I have a cello and a violin, James stole my cello and I gave you my violin for the time being.]

Flag Post

Richard

I walk into the bar, wearing a grey hooded jacket, with the hood obscuring my head. It’s been a long time since I had a good drink, and I felt stupid enough today to shrug off my instincts. Grabbing a beer, I sit at a table facing the wall in a corner, and silently drink to myself. This seems like a good day.

Flag Post

James
“I’d let you carry it, but I’m not sure how good you are at roof running. You know what flows through this pipe? Nothing. J put it here for us. Easy access. Amirs, hurry up!”
“Taking a different route. Got something to do.”
“Meet up with us.”
I haul myself up the rest of the pipe and start running across the rooftop, jumping effortlessly to the next. I turn around to see how Vinyl does.

Flag Post

Vinyl
I run from roof to roof, I’m notmas good as James but I was able to do it easily. As I ran across a roof however I tripped over something and fell from the roof, I threw my yo-yo upwards, I hear it cling to something and I get pulled right back up. I start chasing after James again.

Flag Post

Lucius

The man with the violin quickly handed it back to me. I step up on the small stage with the band and look back at them with a deep voice.

…Bluegrass Fiddle Jig…you should already know that one. It’s more fast paced than this normal country music. I mean no disrespect of course. Now, let’s get this bar jumpin’ for a real hoedown! Hit it!…

The drummer starts off with a quick solo as the guitarist follows in. The rest of the band follows in from there as we pick this deal up.

…This song has no lyrics, people. It has some mean fiddle playing though that is fit for uptempo Bluegrass. Allow me to show you…now!…

I start really laying into the violin, playing short notes in quick succssion. Everyone in here starts clapping their hands to the beat. Some of the patrons are happily drinking some more. I wonder how this guy sees my performance as I continue to play for five minutes.

Flag Post

James
I put out my arm to stop Vinyl. I turn around.
“Dude, what you did with that yo-yo was the shit! I’m assuming that’s not your handiwork, that looks like some serious shit… also, make sure you roll when I hit the ground.”
I grab his yo-yo from his hand, and push him off the roof. I jump after him, going faster with psychic, and roll.
“Remember to roll!”.

Flag Post

Vinyl
Shit he just pushed me off the roof didn’t he? Shit! I looked down, three, two, one! I rolled once I hit the ground. I get upland brush myself off. “warn me next time you do that, okay?” I tell my friend, I stick out my hand, wanting my yo-yo back, “so yeah, enchanted yo-yo, found it one day while walking to the park.” I said, look at the yo-yo in his hand.

Flag Post

James
“Sure, life totally work like- Oh a magic sword! Just kidding.”
I throw him the yo-yo.
“Anyways, whats the fun if I’m like, ’I’ma push you, bitch’?”
I open a sewer hatch in the little enclosed square.
“Don’t worry, it’s not an actual sewer. Come on.”.
I climb in.

Flag Post

Vinyl
I catch the yo-yo and follow him in, “right behind you.” I have my yo-yo roll up and down again as I walk behind him.

Flag Post

James
We walk in a sewer for about a minute. I then hit a certain brick on it’s wall. A piece of the wall falls down, and we walk in. I hit another brick, and the wall reassembles.
“Little bit of psychic. Basically a psychic computer function. It’s fairly well disguised… but a good psychic might find it if they’re looking. So, welcome to my home!”
We’re in a room with plaster walls, a dirty white color, with some nice carpeting. I have a couch with a TV and 2 recliners. There’s a door in the back of the room, and a door to our left. My TV is also a flat screen.

“Door to the left leads to the sparring room. Door straight ahead leads to my living quarters. There’s a guest bedroom if you’d like to crash here. So, you wanna fight first, or you wanna eat?”.

Flag Post

Vinyl
“We already ate the bar didn’t we?” I laughed, “Come on, we should fight then eat, don’t want to cramp or anything right?” I start moving torwards the left. “Oh and by the way, would yoif mind if I did any damage to your sparing room? My yo-yo here tends to destroy things.” I said rolling my yo-yo up and down.