So… looks like ajx’s got deleted, so I thought of remaking it with better description of rules, and better formatting. Hope you guys will like it.
Basically, this is the Hangman we all know and love, FGF style!
1. A person thinks of a word (or words), then posts how many letters are there in the word(s) along with some basic clues (eg. I thought of an animal).
2. The players must guess the word, You can also guess the word without waiting for all letters to be guessed, but that involves taking risk.
3. The player who made the word must say if the guessed letters are in the word or not. If yes, (s)he must put the letter where they belong. If no, (s)he must put the letter in a list.
4. If someone guesses the word, and (s)he’s wrong, (s)he can’t participate in guessing that word, but can come back when a new word is made.
5. If someone guesses the word, and (s)he’s right, (s)he gets one point and the right to make up the next word.
6. If eight mistakes are made, the player who made the word gets one point and makes up a new word.
7. If a person doesn’t make a puzzle or doesn’t pass the right of doing so to someone 3 day after (s)he answered a puzzle correctly, his/her point is taken back and anyone can make a puzzle. If a temporary puzzle is still being solved, and the 3 days pass, the point is taken back from the solver of the previous puzzle and the person who solves the temporary puzzle has the right to do the next one or pass it. If there isn’t a temporary puzzle and the 3 days pass, either me or Jask will make a word.
8. Any kind of cheating, hindering the progress of other players, breaking of the rules or large amounts of trolling may result in a warning, or in worse cases, a temporary or permanent ban from this game.
devourer359 – 7
Pulsaris – 5
funiax – 5
Louweed – 3
racefan12 – 3
MaistlinRajere – 2
AdeebNafees – 2
hamuka – 2
WillItBlend – 2
reaper765 – 1
Serpentes – 1
ajx30009 – 1
Woon1957 – 1
puzzledan – 1
afklol – 1
simeng – 1
V0idGuard – 1
SilverEvil – 1
This thread now has a spreadsheet! (credits to funiax)
No one yet, thankfully.
BloodScourge – August 28, 2012
ajx30009 – December 10, 2012 (final warning)
two three new additions to the game that you guys asked for: temporary words, anagrams, and words with accented letters!
1. Temporary words are made when the person who guessed the word right/made a word no one could guess correctly is inactive or needs some time. Also, they give out 0.5 points each.
2. Anagrams are a bit harder than normal words, both in making them and guessing them. You need four rows instead of three; one for the number of letters, one for the incorrect letters, one for people with wrong guesses, and finally, one for correct letters. They work like this:
- Firstly, the anagram is made.
- Then, the players guess the letters (all of them!).
- Finally, the players try to reorder the letters to spell the correct word.
These anagrams give out 1.5 points for guessing them, and 1 point to the creator of it if the word’s not guessed.
3. Words with accented letters work like normal words, expect with, well, accented letters. However, players can make 12 letters, and get 2 points if the word’s guessed. If the word’s not guessed, the maker of it gets 1.5 points.
I know, this gets a bit complicated, but based on your opinions, I think these were good ideas. If you have a question, don’t hesitate to ask me or my awesome co-host, Jaskaran2000. :)
Understood? Yes? Okay, then let’s begin. Good luck!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
Hint: He’s a FGF regular.