[Continuous] Hangman Reborn (Post-game discussion) page 147

4096 posts

Flag Post

_ _

Correct: I
Incorrect: C, O, B, A, D, Z, S, Darkboy5846

That’s 8 mistakes, will reveal word when I add my point.

 
Flag Post

Was it Vi?

 
Flag Post

Alright, done.

The word was Pi


Next word coming up soon.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Alright, done.

The word was Pi


Next word coming up soon.

That’s not excrement. That’s just a shitload of random numbers.

 
Flag Post

We excrete after we eat food, pie is a food item, pie sounds similar to pi, and is often made jokes upon, I never said Pi was excrement.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

We excrete after we eat food, pie is a food item, pie sounds similar to pi, and is often made jokes upon, I never said Pi was excrement.

Well next time use a different hint then. Or different word. And quit doing the ass-o-holic words. Other people want their turn.

 
Flag Post

And quit doing the ass-o-holic words.

I love doing them.

Other people want their turn.

I won’t give them their turn D:

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

And quit doing the ass-o-holic words.

I love doing them.

Other people want their turn.

I won’t give them their turn D:

Sigh God sake Jask.

Fine, make your ass-o-holic word. Whenever I get it right or wrong mark my words, MY WORD will be a living hell.

 
Flag Post

8. Any kind of cheating, hindering the progress of other players, breaking of the rules or large amounts of trolling may result in a warning, or in worse cases, a temporary or permanent ban from this game.

C’mon, Jask. That was really unfair.

 
Flag Post

C’mon, Jask. That was really unfair.

How exactly did I hinder the progress of other players?

 
Flag Post

Temp:

10 / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _

Hint: Government

Incorrect:

Incorrect People:

C’mon, this is EASY

 
Flag Post

Anagram.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Correct:
Incorrect:

Hint: Bearing

 
Flag Post

A

 
Flag Post

I guess R.

 
Flag Post

E

 
Flag Post

K

 
Flag Post

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Correct: A, R2, E
Incorrect: K

 
Flag Post

I guess T.

 
Flag Post

S.

 
Flag Post

u, i

 
Flag Post

O

 
Flag Post

temporary
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
hint: science

 
Flag Post

I guess E (to the temporary word).

 
Flag Post

temporary
_ _ _ _ e _ _ _ _
hint: science
wrong letters:
wrong people:

 
Flag Post

K