[Continuous] The Empathy Game [Reborn] page 3 (locked)

205 posts

Flag Post

Words you type when you are on crack?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Words you type when you are on crack?

no…cmon guys, it’s not that hard

 
Flag Post

Another word pls.

 
Flag Post

7. invisible

 
Flag Post

Hmm … It’s gotta be some scientific formula like CO2 or H20, but that “8”, I just don’t know the formula…

 
Flag Post

Things that are not black. (Did you know? This post is racist)

 
Flag Post

Otherwise, I surrender!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by toddlercuddler91:

Hmm … It’s gotta be some scientific formula like CO2 or H20, but that “8”, I just don’t know the formula…

no, you are over thinking it

Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Things that are not black. (Did you know? This post is racist)

no

 
Flag Post

Don’t give up toddler!
8. paramagnetic

 
Flag Post

Things you can do in a game?

 
Flag Post

You would better rewrite all the words, lest I have to jump from page to page.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by toddlercuddler91:

You would better rewrite all the words, lest I have to jump from page to page.

1. acid
2. 2
3. life
4. bond
5. 8
6. water
7. invisible
8. paramagnetic

 
Flag Post

Thank you, Jaskaran.

Anyway … maybe … the Genesis!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Things you can do in a game?

No

Originally posted by toddlercuddler91:

Thank you, Jaskaran.

Anyway … maybe … the Genesis!

No

 
Flag Post

Amino acids.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by tracymirkin123:

Amino acids.

No

 
Flag Post

1. acid
2. 2
3. life
4. bond
5. 8
6. water
7. invisible
8. paramagnetic
9. air

 
Flag Post

OMG WTF IS THIS?!

Things that can not be tasted

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

OMG WTF IS THIS?!

Things that can not be tasted

T-T no…..

 
Flag Post

The acid and number parts are confusing you guys huh? xD

 
Flag Post

I have a feeling the numbers are or related to helium and oxygen

Maybe the building blocks of humans or things that appear on a scale?

 
Flag Post

Things on the Periodic Table?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by funiax:

I have a feeling the numbers are or related to helium and oxygen

Maybe the building blocks of humans or things that appear on a scale?

no, half right @ your feeling :D

Originally posted by TwistedCakez:

Things on the Periodic Table?

it is a thing on the periodic table, but be more specific =P
you guys are getting real close

 
Flag Post

Properties of the elements of the periodic table.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverEvil:

Properties of the elements of the periodic table.

nope