Big Brother: Season 1 [GAME OVER -- WHO WON?] (locked)

482 posts

Flag Post

Reserved for observational removal. Please note that any people who will get between my reserve posts will be announced to this site’s magnificent administration and will most likely thus be removed. The same people will also be permanently or almost permanently banished from this host’s every upcoming forum mafia, competition, CYOA, roleplay or other possible game.

As well, I recommend you to actually read everything of this annoying long text, because if you don’t, you might be rejected. Especially if you skip over this "Reserved for observational removal" post and several of its paragraphs, such as this one making a notice on you not posting during the application phase or otherwise rejection awaits you or the several situations below which tells you the exact same thing, you could be rejected.

I will be needing a total of three reserve posts. Please note that there are several possible situations of me rejecting your possible applications:

1. You post between my reserve posts.
  2. You post while the application part of the game is still going on.
  3. Your application is incomplete.

Big Brother: Season 1

Because I am a very boring Big Brother, for information on the game you must visit the Wikipedia page to find out more about the game’s progress.

Modded by Bluji

The Application

In order to be considered for one of the game’s 13 player spots, you must fill out this application. Partially complete applications will not be considered for the game. When you have finished the application, please PM it to this account.

Question 0: What is your username?
Question 1: Leader or follower?
Question 2: Large alliance or small alliance?
Question 3: Be loyal through the whole game or backstab at the perfect moment?
Question 4: Head of Household or Power of Veto?
Question 5: Big Brother or The Mole?
Question 6: Runner-up or last place?
Question 7: Get a free pass to the finals or work hard to get there?
Question 8: Elephants or zebras?
Question 9: Letters or numbers?
Question 10: Blu or ji?

Your deadline for sending in the applications in 8th September, 2012 at 5:30 PM (GMT +3). In case I have not received 13 applications at that point, the applications will continue.

Flag Post

General Rules

1. Common sense applies in all things. If something seems iffy, you probably shouldn’t be doing it. Or at least check with someone (aka the game mod) before you do.
  2. You may talk to anyone at any time, so long as the current challenge doesn’t prohibit it.
  3. For information on the game, check the wikipedia page linked in the previous post.
  4. I understand that drama may come with the territory, but let’s all be on good behaviour for the most part.
  5. Failure to comply with the rules will result in the form of a penalty. Anything from warning to modkill may ensure.
  6. At 9 players remaining, a Jury will start to form. Every eliminated contestant from that point to when 2 players remain will take part in the Jury. In the event that a member of the Jury in unable to serve Jury duty (due to site flakes, modkills or anything else), the most recently eliminated person that was not modkilled will take part in the Jury instead.
  7. I may add or delete rules in here at any time and without warning. This also effects the challenge rules, meaning I may at any time add rules to challenges.

Challenge Rules

1. Most of the game will consist of “Challenges”. These challenges have been picked by Bluji, for what I believe are maximum fairness and fun!
  2. The first challenge of each round will always be a HoH (Head of Household) challenge. Whoever wins HoH must nominate 2 people for evicition.
  3. After the HoH challenge, there will be a PoV (Power of Veto) challenge. The winner of the PoV may take one person off of the block. If someone is taken off of the block, the HoH must re-nominate someone who isn’t himself, the person holding PoV, or the person that was nominated but taken off.

Flag Post

The Players

racefan12

Evictions

Week 1: kilozombie (6 – 1)
Week 2: Jaskaran2000 (4 – 3)
Week 3: t6salt (6 – 1)
Week 4: SilverEvil (3 – 3, tiebreaker)
Week 5: SamsterSamster (4 – 1)
Week 5: S_98 (walked)
Week 6: WiiPlayer113 (3 – 1)
Week 7: wercooler (2 – 1)
Week 8: LouWeed (2 – 0)
Week 9: CowFriend (1 – 0)
Week 10: Woon1957 (1 – 0)
Final Week: AdeebNafees (2 winner votes opposed to racefan12’s 4)

The Jury

SilverEvil (replacing S_98)
SamsterSamster
WiiPlayer113
wercooler
LouWeed
CowFriend
Woon1957

Game Past

PRE-GAME

Day 0: The applications begun.

WEEK 1

• AdeebNafees wins HoH #1: Majority Vote by First Impressions.
  • AdeebNafees nominates CowFriend and t6salt for eviction.
  • kilozombie, Jaskaran2000 and S_98 compete in the Power of Veto with AdeebNafees, CowFriend and t6salt.
  • Jaskaran2000 wins PoV #1: Five Platforms, and uses the Power of Veto on t6salt.
  • AdeebNafees nominates kilozombie to take t6salt’s spot.
  • kilozombie is evicted by a vote of 6 – 1.

WEEK 2

• wercooler win HoH #2: Majority Guess through a tiebreaker question.
  • wercooler nominates t6salt and Jaskaran2000 for eviction.
  • WiiPlayer113, AdeebNafees and Woon1957 compete in the Power of Veto with wercooler, t6salt and Jaskaran2000.
  • AdeebNafees wins PoV #2: Fifteen Dollars, and does not use the Power of Veto.
  • Jaskaran2000 is evicted by a vote of 4 – 3.

WEEK 3

• The Nomination Points twist is announced.
  • t6salt and SilverEvil are nominated for eviction for receiving the most nomination points.
  • AdeebNafees, S_98, WiiPlayer113 and wercooler compete in the Power of Veto with t6salt and SilverEvil.
  • S_98 wins PoV #3: Go Low or No Go, and uses the Power of Veto on SilverEvil.
  • As the winner of PoV, S_98 nominates WiiPlayer113 to take SilverEvil’s spot.
  • t6salt is evicted by a vote of 6 – 1.

WEEK 4

• WiiPlayer113 wins HoH #4: What Were You Thinking?.
  • WiiPlayer113 nominates SilverEvil and wercooler for eviction.
  • LouWeed is compensated due to a mistake from Big Brother’s end.
  • LouWeed, S_98 and racefan12 compete in the Power of Veto with WiiPlayer113, wercooler and SilverEvil.
  • WiiPlayer113 wins PoV #4: Wise Words, and does not use the Power of Veto.
  • SilverEvil is evicted after a tiebreaker by a vote of 3 – 3.

WEEK 5

• Jury Phase Beginning is announced.
  • Team 2 (racefan12, Woon1957, LouWeed and S_98) win Luxury Challenge #1: One Over Nine.
  • SamsterSamster and CowFriend are nominated for eviction for receiving the most nomination points.
  • wercooler, WiiPlayer113, LouWeed and S_98 compete in the Power of Veto with SamsterSamster and CowFriend.
  • WiiPlayer113 wins PoV #5: Stepping Stones, and uses the Power of Veto on CowFriend.
  • As the winner of PoV, WiiPlayer113 nominates wercooler to take CowFriend’s spot.
  • S_98 walks, leaving the House voluntarily.
  • SamsterSamster is evicted by a vote of 4-1.

WEEK 6

• AdeebNafees wins HoH #6: Burning Bridges.
  • AdeebNafees nominates wercooler and Woon1957 for eviction.
  • racefan12, LouWeed and WiiPlayer113 compete in the Power of Veto with AdeebNafees, wercooler and Woon1957.
  • LouWeed wins PoV #6: Half the Average, and uses the Power of Veto on Woon1957.
  • AdeebNafees nominates WiiPlayer113 to take Woon1957’s spot.
  • WiiPlayer113 is evicted by a vote of 3 – 1.

WEEK 7

• Woon1957 wins HoH #7: Trivia Time.
  • Woon1957 nominates wercooler and AdeebNafees for eviction.
  • Woon1957 wins PoV #7: Ready, Aim, Fire!, and does not use the Power of Veto.
  • AdeebNafees uses his Diamond Power of Veto on himself.
  • Woon1957 nominates CowFriend to take AdeebNafees’s spot.
  • LouWeed does not use his Diamond Power of Veto.
  • wercooler is evicted by a vote of 2 – 1.

WEEK 8

• racefan12 wins HoH #8: Third One’s the Charm.
  • racefan12 nominates LouWeed and CowFriend for eviction.
  • AdeebNafees wins PoV #8: Minority Rules, and does not use the Power of Veto.
  • LouWeed is evicted by a vote of 2 – 0.

WEEK 9

• racefan12 wins HoH #9: To Hell and Back.
  • racefan12 nominated CowFriend and Woon1957 for eviction.
  • Woon1957 wins PoV #9: A Time to Remember, and uses the Power of Veto on herself.
  • Due to Woon1957’s usage of the PoV, AdeebNafees automatically replaces her spot in the Eviction Ceremony.
  • Woon1957 chooses to evict CowFriend.

WEEK 10

• AdeebNafees wins the Super Challenge: Ultimate Combo.
  • AdeebNafees chooses to evict Woon1957.

FINAL WEEK

• Phase #1: First Statements begins.
  • Phase #2: Jury Questions begins.
  • Phase #3: Answering Questions + Final Statements begins.
  • The Final Vote begins.
  • AdeebNafees is evicted with 2 winner votes opposed to racefan12’s 4 winner votes.
  • racefan12 wins the first season of Big Brother!

Flag Post

Welcome to Big Brother House!

Welcome to the Big Brother House, Houseguests! In the next 13 weeks, you will be competing in all kinds of challenges and in the end, one of you wins an imaginary prize of $50,000 and a Forum Game Win! To get to that point, make alliances, betray your closest friends and nominate and vote your worst opponents!

Have fun,
Big Brother

The Players

Woon1957
S_98
t6salt
wercooler
Jaskaran2000
racefan12
kilozombie
LouWeed
WiiPlayer113
SilverEvil
AdeebNafees
SamsterSamster
CowFriend

Head of Household (HoH) #1: Majority Vote by First Impressions

Your first Head of Household Challenge is a simple one. There are thirteen of you. You have a tad bit over three days to vote for one of you to become the first Head of Household. The person to receive 7 votes first will become our first HoH. Simple enough, post your votes bolded in thread. You may vote and unvote whenever you want to. Your deadline for the vote is 11th September, 2012 at 5:30 PM (GMT +3). In case you are unable to make a decision, an RNG will be used to make the decision.

Have fun,
Big Brother

Flag Post

I think AdeebNafees would make a great head of household.

Flag Post

Can we vote for ourselfs?

Flag Post

Nope.

Flag Post

Right then, I think LouWeed will be good, because he won’t over use his power.

Flag Post

Vote Louweed

Flag Post

i would Vote AdeebNafees

Flag Post

I vote Faceran666, also known, in certain quarters, as racefan12. I’d like to see him in a position of authority. for once

Flag Post

Also, as a friendly reminder which I’ve forgot to tell you: The person who is nominated HoH will nominate two people. These three Houseguests along with three RNG picked ones will participate in the Power of Veto challenge. The person who is nominated HoH will not have the opportunity to participate in the next week’s HoH, thus preventing the existence of back-to-back HoHness.

Flag Post

I vote for LouWeed, because he’s a cool guy.

Flag Post

Can I vote for two?
If not, then I shall side with Adeeb primarily because he is an organic species he’s y’know, a leader and stuff.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

HoHness

I’m not entirely sure that that’s a word…

Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:

HoHness

its not.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverEvil:
Originally posted by racefan12:

HoHness

its not.

The game’s creator can make any words he wants to.

Flag Post

Hmm… a vote for a vote, isn’t that the way it works?

I vote AdeebNafees for HoH.

Flag Post

Vote Jaskaran2000

I have always been his biggest fan.

Edit: Oh, man, I was the last one to get approved. I feel special.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Vote Jaskaran2000

I have always been his biggest fan.

0_0

Flag Post

AdeebNafees. Definitely the person I’d most like deciding our fate.

Flag Post

Vote AdeebNafeess
He’s been acting extremely suspicious lately, even more than Bluji

Flag Post

If you think he’s acting suspicious, why are you voting for him to lead you; this isn’t a mafia

Flag Post

this isn’t a mafia

What? No! Lies!

Unvote AN
Vote Bluji
For being teh werewolfz
Not bolded, inb4modkilled

Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:
Not bolded, inb4modkilled

You can unvote at any time (unless you’re worried about being modkilled for voting Bluji).