Big Brother: Season 1 [GAME OVER -- WHO WON?] page 3 (locked)

482 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by S_98:

NO, NO, NOOO!!!
But at least I’m not leaving

Snine, what was the trick trying to pm me your “fake” point spending? You do realize that was not allowed?

Flag Post

It was an accident. Argh. I was going to jokingly PM Bluji. But I PM’ed you instead. Your PM was right underneath Bluji’s.
Sorry again, to you and Blu.

Flag Post

To replace TeaSicks, I nominate kilozombie, as he apparently did not send in any point distribution thingy in this round. Having him around might slow down the game needlessly.

Flag Post

I knew I should’ve taken the chance.
I was looking at kilozombi’s profile and almost put Platform 1 as 1. Until I looked at his posts.

Flag Post

Eviction Ceremony #1

I’d like to welcome you all to your first eviction ceremony. After the votes have been read, one of you will be going home. As outgoing HoH, AdeebNafees, you may not vote, but you are encouraged (but not forced) to send in the survey anyways. The same goes to our nominees, CowFriend and kilozombie. You may both not vote, but are encouraged to send in the survey. To everyone else, when you submit your vote (via PM), please answer the survey at the same time, and in full sentences. You have time to submit your vote until 13th September, 2012 at 5:30 PM (GMT +3).

Please note that this eviction ceremony will be differing from almost all upcoming eviction ceremonies. Unlike them, this time the voters will be publicly revealed, making this the first of three Public Eviction Ceremonies.

Question #1: What is your strategy for the game?
Question #2: Have you formed any alliances? If so, with who? (Please note that I will be making Quicktopics for all alliances, meaning I must be able to follow your progress ingame.)
Question #3: Who is the strongest player in the game currently? The weakest?
Question #4: Are you fine with AdeebNafees’s nominations (CowFriend and kilozombie)? If not, why?
Question #5: Who are you voting for tonight? Why? (Please note that only the votes will be revealed and as this is a public nomination, the voters will also be revealed. The reasons will stay hidden.)

Flag Post

I didn’t understand the question of the vote-thingy, had a conversation with Bluji who took forever to reply. By the time I had sent in my answer finally getting it, it was a couple hours too late.

Bluh. Please don’ evict.

Flag Post

Oh, and now that I remember, you may not change your vote. Make a wise decision.

Big Brother

Flag Post

It was a clear difference! CowFriend is not the winner of this PoV challenge!

Damn it, why would you guys bet so high on this one.

Also, wooh, Jask. I knew I could trust you.

Flag Post

Eviction Ceremony #1 Results

With votes 6-1, CowFriend

… is safe. This means, kilozombie, you are the first Houseguest to be evicted from the Big Brother House. You have one message before you leave the House. Here are the voters:

racefan12 > kilozombie
S_98 > kilozombie
wercooler > kilozombie
Jaskaran2000 > kilozombie
LouWeed > kilozombie
SilverEvil > CowFriend
Woon1957 > kilozombie
others > no votes

HoH #2 will be up after kilozombie leaves the house. He has 24 hours to make his bahpost. If he does not post, the game will continue on without him getting an opportunity to say his last words.

Big Brother

Flag Post

Yay! Cowfriend is safe! <3

Flag Post
Originally posted by LordJask:

alliance obvious alliance

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverEvil:
Originally posted by LordJask:

alliance obvious alliance

Think wut you want, but he my #1 supporter so i happy he live

Flag Post

Fuckassshit.

I would’ve won if I gave the results earlier and understood the question.

Flag Post

HoH #2: Majority Guess

In this HoH, you’ll be guessing on the answers on the application questions people answered to get in. The thirteen of you each answered something to each of the questions:

Question 1: Leader or follower?
Question 2: Large alliance or small alliance?
Question 3: Be loyal through the whole game or backstab at the perfect moment?
Question 4: Head of Household or Power of Veto?
Question 5: Big Brother or The Mole?
Question 6: Runner-up or last place?
Question 7: Get a free pass to the finals or work hard to get there?
Question 8: Elephants or zebras?
Question 9: Letters or numbers?
Question 10: Blu or ji?

Now, all you need to do is PM me what you think the majority of the people who got in answered on each question. Every time you guess correctly, you receive a point and the person who gets most points win the title of Head of Household. AdeebNafees, as outgoing HoH, will not be able to participate in this challenge. Meanwhile, you others have time until 15th September, 2012 at 5:30 PM (GMT +3) to submit your answers to me through PMs. Understood? Good luck!

Big Brother

Oh, and you may not discuss your original answers in topic OR outside it. Have fun.

Flag Post

Love you guis, lolol

But dis Silver guy be rebellin’ against me.

Flag Post

I’m still waiting for four sets of answers! If you haven’t PM’d me your answers, do it so, because the winner gets a lotta power!

Big Brother

Flag Post

I may not be able to end the challenge in 10 minutes, you’re gonna get the results later on.

Flag Post

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

HoH #2 Results

Let’s see how you guys scored! NOTE: Woon1957 and SilverEvil didn’t PM me.

The top part shows your original answers, the bottom part shows your answers and scores for this HoH. Since we have a three-way tie between wercooler, racefan12 and SamsterSamster, it’s kind of a problem. So, we need to have a tiebreaker! So, I need you three to PM me your guess on how many people you think applied for the game. The person to be closest without going over wins HoH. In case we still have tie between two people after the tiebreaker, they will both nominate one person for the eviction ceremony. In a three-way tie after the tiebreaker, an RNG will divide the tie.

So, wercooler, racefan12 and SamsterSamster: PM me your guess on how many people sent me an application for this game. You have time until 16th September, 2012 at 5:30 PM (GMT +3).

Big Brother

Flag Post

Lol, scrubs all chose Runner-Up. True men get last place.

Flag Post

Woo, I’m first! Well, tied first :P

Flag Post

Jesus, I should’ve just re-sent my original pm. Clearly, I AM a Lou of the people.

Flag Post

I don’t even know how I missed this. Must’ve been confused.

Flag Post

Poor Zebras… and Ji.

Flag Post

So, people, we can learn a lot from this. I’ll take quite a lot of the discrepancies between the expected and actual results.

1. No Majority
2. Similar Majority
3. No Majority
4. Different Majority
5. No Majority
6. Similar Majority
7. Different Majority
8. Full Similar Majority
9. Different Majority
10. Extremely Large Similar Majority

So, we have 4, 7 and 9.

People would honestly like to have the ability to remove themselves from danger, and not actually be in a position to foster hate with others. But somehow, the average player thinks everyone would like to be HoH so there would be no contention there.

Also, quite a lot of people sided hard work. But there is a convincing perception that everyone else would take the free ticket. Thus, I think that the players are generally of a higher IQ and honestly, look down a little on others.

For number 9, not much intellectual matter here except that people think they would like letters more than numbers…

Conclusion, these people have a high IQ, higher than the general populace, and would like to win, with no regard for who you’re going against. You guys got a hole in your plans… Just wait and see…