Big Brother: Season 1 [GAME OVER -- WHO WON?] page 7 (locked)

482 posts

Flag Post

Posting this here for people who don’t read the Master Thread (or my profile): http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/116675-master-fgf-thread?page=387#posts-6379458

Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:

Posting this here for people who don’t read the Master Thread (or my profile): http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/116675-master-fgf-thread?page=387#posts-6379458

And here we will all hold some silence for racefan’s laptop.

Flag Post

Cough, cough.

Flag Post

PoV #3 Results

If I haven’t counted too wrong, WiiPlayer113 had the biggest number in each round, meaning he received a grand total of 0 points from this challenge. I dq’d certain of t6salt’s numbers, because they were over the original integer. S_98’s brave strategy worked, and he managed to receive the highest amount of points, meaning S_98 has won the third Power of Veto!

Here’s the form you need to use to submit your decision:

"My decision on this Power of Veto is that [I WILL VETO SILVEREVIL / T6SALT / WILL NOT USE THIS VETO] because [REASONS]."

Also, as we did not have a HoH challenge this week, you also must nominate a new person, if you decide to use the PoV.

"My replacement nominee this week is [HOUSEGUEST], because [REASONS]."

Understood? You have time until 25th September, 2012 at 5:30 PM (GMT +3) to make up your mind. Make a good decision.

Also, houseguest racefan12 — I count inactivity strikes for people, but as you do not have access to the Diary Room this week because the producers decided otherwise, you will not receive an inactivity strike if you don’t vote. Please note everyone else as well: I will not give you an inactivity strike, if you submit your Diary Room answers late. As long as your answers are sent to me during the next week’s HoH / twist, you will not receive an activity strike. As well, the nominees and HoH cannot receive a strike, because they do not need to vote. Thank you.

- Big Brother

Flag Post

Yes, big bro. Thanks.
Thanks to you too, Wii. :P

Flag Post

Why did you guys submit such low numbers?

Flag Post

Errr… I thought I was playing safe, honestly. I sorta almost knew at least 2 people would be above me. And I was sorta right. Sorta.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

Why did you guys submit such low numbers?

lol.

Flag Post

S_98’s Decision

I will veto SilverEvil because I need to secure my place in this house.

My replacement nominee is Wiiplayer113 as he is smart.

This means either t6salt or WiiPlayer113 will be leaving the Big Brother House this week! Eviction Ceremony #3 coming up in a moment!

Flag Post

Eviction Ceremony #3

I’d like to welcome you all to your third eviction ceremony. After the votes have been read, one of you will be going home. Our nominees, t6salt and WiiPlayer113, you may not vote and are not required to answer the survey, however it is encouraged that you do so anyway. To everyone else, when you submit your vote (via PM), please answer the survey at the same time, and in full sentences. You have time to submit your vote until 26th September, 2012 at 5:30 PM (GMT +3).

Question #1: Has Jaskaran2000’s eviction helped your game or hurt it? Why?
Question #2: Do you approve of the path the game is taking? Why or why not?
Question #3: Are you happy with the nominations this week? Why or why not?
Question #4: Who is currently the strongest player in the game? The weakest?
Question #5: Who are you voting for, and why?

- Big Brother

Flag Post

Question, how am I in the Eviction again?

Flag Post

You received the most nomination points in this week’s twist. Check back a page.

Flag Post

Oh.

Flag Post

I’m a little early, because I have to go in a moment, and anyways, any other votes would not affect the result. Anyways, the people who didn’t submit their Diary Room answers (with the exception of racefan12), you have 24 hours to submit your Diary Room.

Eviction Ceremony #3 Results

With votes 6-1, t6salt…

…you have been evicted from the Big Brother House. You have one last post to make to say goodbye to your fellow Houseguests.

- Big Brother

Flag Post

Sorry T6. Sorry Wii. I am truly and deeply apologetic to the both of you for proposing your names. But I had to do it.

Flag Post

Just in case it needs to be clarified, I’m still going to attempt to keep up with this game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

S_98’s Decision

I will veto SilverEvil because I need to secure my place in this house.

My replacement nominee is Wiiplayer113 as he is smart.

This means either t6salt or WiiPlayer113 will be leaving the Big Brother House this week! Eviction Ceremony #3 coming up in a moment!

What do you mean snine?

Flag Post

I sorta panicked when I thought that T6 was going to HoH me off the game so I had to do it first?

Flag Post

Can we have a HOH challenge? Also, lets have some in thread conversation, how many people like/dislike how the game is going so far?

Flag Post

I like how the game’s collection of mini-games, but I don’t think people who’s just sitting around would find this very fun.

Flag Post

Why was there no housewarming party? Or did I miss it? You guys had it when I was asleep didn’t you? Also, someone’s been using my toothbrush—it tastes funny.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:

Also, someone’s been using my toothbrush—it tastes funny.

We used it to clean the cat.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wercooler:

Also, someone’s been using my toothbrush—it tastes funny.

We used it to clean the cat.

Oh, it was a USED toothbrush? We washed the toilet bowl and sink with it. And boy, the bottle trap underneath the sink was putrid! But luckily the toothbrush with 0.02mm bristles came through for us.

Flag Post

Oh, you were the one who cleaned the toilet? Yeah, sorry about that…mess I left in there.

Flag Post

Oh, you were the one who cleaned the toilet? Yeah, sorry about that…mess I left in there.

Plants can communicate. As long as you are vegetarian, it was good. I just told them the incentives that would be acquired should they go upstream into your toothbrush. Yes, I compressed all that gunk into the toothbrush which you just brish your teeth with.