Presidential Election Mafia 2012 [racefan12 wins] page 10 (locked)

248 posts

Flag Post

Mafias like this are the ones I dislike.

And I hate these type of Mafias too. But that isn’t what I mean. My problem doesn’t exist solely with this Mafia, and I just happened to decide to rant here (Sorry Jaume).

The majority of what I’m seeing in Mafias nowadays is spam, bandwagons, and just general idiocy. There are those that make an honest attempt, but the majority of the mafia players here consist of players that just don’t care or think that every Mafia thread is the General Thread. I won’t give any examples to avoid offending anyone.

I just feel that a lot of the players who were actually serious about mafias have stopped playing them, and the gap in the amounts of actual players and idiots has grown in quite a disturbing way because nobody qualified happened to replace them.

Flag Post

A mafia like this one, with three sides, requires different tactics to traditional mafias. That was my intent; that was my purpose. If you are unable to cope with a mafia with different objectives and tactics, then don’t sign up in the first place.

In this game the independents could have sided with Obama in order to take down Romney, or they could have sided with Romney to take down Obama. They weren’t able to come up with such a tactic, and them making the game banal really isn’t my fault. Think and make your own tactics next time.

Flag Post

The majority of what I’m seeing in Mafias nowadays is spam, bandwagons, and just general idiocy.

If you want to compare that to the old times, it has improved by a drastic measure.

Think and make your own tactics next time.

How are you suppose to to do all that if you don’t even know who’s on your side? Right now, I’m still clueless as to who’s Obama supporters and who’s Romney supporters.

Flag Post

If you want to compare that to the old times, it has improved by a dramatic measure.

I know that; I’ve looked into the back/middle portion. But it’s not exactly a welcoming sight when the quality of mafias is decreasing instead of increasing or staying constant.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

The majority of what I’m seeing in Mafias nowadays is spam, bandwagons, and just general idiocy.

If you want to compare that to the old times, it has improved by a drastic measure.

Think and make your own tactics next time.

How are you suppose to to do all that if you don’t even know who’s on your side? Right now, I’m still clueless as to who’s Obama supporters and who’s Romney supporters.

Also, you never mentioned if we were allowed to use PMs…so. Not much for discussion.

Flag Post

Week 18

Stone667 has been lynched… he was a Romney supporter! It is now night, with three players left, two of whom are presidential candidates. Good luck.

Flag Post

Wait, how did I die?

Flag Post

End of game

Taiboss, aka Barack Obama, night killed hamuka, aka Mitt Romney. At the same time, Mitt Romney, aka hamuka, night killed Barack Obama, aka Taiboss. They’re both killed.

The last man standing, the winner, is racefan12, an independent voter! Congratulations.

24 to 48 hours for this thread to be locked by me. I hope you all enjoyed the game!

Flag Post

F***ing crosskills. D:

Flag Post

Lolol.

Flag Post

This sudden crosskill is an amusing ending.

Would there have been no winner at all if both Obama and Romney had targeted racefan12, forcing an NL on the ext day phase and crosskill on the next night phase?

Flag Post

Wow, crosskill was cool.

Flag Post

But now what happens to the election? Who is elected?

Flag Post
Originally posted by S_98:

But now what happens to the election? Who is elected?

Cody Wilson, because there is no better candidate in all of USA. For laptop’s sake, this guy can win a mafia without posting at all on the last two days and while sitting in some cafe in Texas teasing the cowgirls!

On another, less jocular note, congrats Faceran! Knew you had that political flair in you! Now admit it. You will make a great US president.

Flag Post

Who is Cody Wilson? Why would cowgirls be in a cafe? And why did you use the word ‘less’ and ‘jocular’ together? And what traits in this Cody Wilson person would make him more suitable than the current candidates? And when you said “in all of USA”,

Originally posted by AdeebNafees:
in all of USA

it means ‘in all of United States of America’, which is inappropriately omitting the preposition “the” between ‘of’ and ‘United’. Furthermore, what do you mean “For laptop’s sake”? And why are you suddenly talking about Faceran when you were previously talking to, referring to the second person in third person speech, Cody Wilson? And why am I nitpicking your post? I want to know!

Flag Post

Who is Cody Wilson?

Cool guy. Hot Texas. Put them in a magical blender and you get a Cody Wilson.

Why would cowgirls be in a cafe?

I should have said ‘saloon’. I blame my failing Western terminology.

And why did you use the word ‘less’ and ‘jocular’ together?

Because that’s how you denote that an adjective-tone in your voice has been reduced in intensity.

And what traits in this Cody Wilson person would make him more suitable than the current candidates?

Both of the current candidates fail at mafia. Cody Wilson doesn’t.

it means ‘in all of United States of America’, which is inappropriately omitting the preposition “the” between ‘of’ and ‘United’.

Don’t feel like ‘Merica is worth a ’the’

Derp.

And why are you suddenly talking about Faceran when you were previously talking to, referring to the second person in third person speech, Cody Wilson?

They are alter egos of each other in separate dimensions. It is the way I like watering all the plants in my neighborhood whenever I am particularly pleased by something you do. Right now, I am revving up my lawnmower.

And why am I nitpicking your post?

Too many nits. Also, because we are trying to incur a bit of traditional Jaume-wrath before the thread is locked.

I want to know!

Knowledge be thy meal, young grasshopper, and patience be thy drink to wash it down.

Flag Post

Muh, Jaskaran2000 was accually the winner, k?

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

Knowledge be thy meal, young grasshopper, and patience be thy drink to wash it down.

That’s going into my Pearls of Wisdom book (which I will make now)
Argh LAWNMOWER?

Flag Post

So I didn’t even realize that a) This was still going on, and b) That I was still alive. And then I see that I won. Yay?

Independent voters FTW.

And I only wish I was somewhere other than at school buried under tons of projects all due at roughly the same time.

Flag Post

Guis, guis. How did I die? Please tell me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Guis, guis. How did I die? Please tell me.

…You didn’t!

Flag Post

Wooo! I got a win too.

10/10 GG

Edit: Oh wait, never mind. TAIBOSS Y U SO USELESS AND DIDN’T NK HAMUKA EARLIER.

Flag Post

Locking this thread.

CowFriend, you would’ve not won since Obama died. You nearly did win though.

Everyone, check out my new game and sign up for it. It’s called: Risk: America! I hope you’ll enjoy it.