Flag Post

Important Equipments and Inventory
1. old rusty sword.
2. many coins.
3. the All-seeing Eye
4. Pet rabbit of slaughter and massacre

Skills
1. Swordplay

Warning: Non-serious posts result in a ban. No exception.

Oubliette for the Banned
None yet.

Flag Post

[The story starts.]

On the plains of Valnor, a high tower stands. Its height is unmeasurable, but the shadow of it is nearly three miles long. No-one has ever seen the construction of the tower. Instead, it is rumored that the tower was built within one night, using an unimaginably powerful spell.

It is almost universally agreed that an ancient evil is staying here to recover from his wounds. Once, some adventurers tried to explore the tower, but what they found was just an infinitely long stairway, and nothing else. Without treasures, the tower was forgotten by the adventurers.

Time flies. Fifty years after the mysterious construction of the tower, the king of the Galin Kingdom announced that his daughter disappeared. Anyone who find the princess will have the opportunity to marry her and and receive a large part of the Kingdom’s territory. Meanwhile, some glowing words appeared on the wall of the tower. It reads:

I, the proud owner of this tower, have taken the daughter of the king to be my wife. Adventurers can try to rescue her, of course, but I promise that whoever enters the tower will die. You will see if I am correct.

Many adventurers and warriors rushed into the tower, but none ever came out again. The owner of the tower seemed to be correct.

However, there are still many brave people who are desperate for a wife and money, like you. As a warrior struggling in poverty, you decided to enter the tower.

So you push open the door and enter it. The door lock itself, and hence you cannot escape the tower. You either die here or defeat the owner of the tower.

Floor 0
The locked door, which leads to the outside world, is behind you. In front of you is a corridor, leading to a stairway, going up. You look around, and see that there are three rooms to the right of the corridor and three rooms to the left. There is no door in front of the rooms, so you can freely go inside. WDYD?

Flag Post

Get your sword ready and go into the far left room.

Flag Post

You cautiously walk through the corridor, looking around in case of possible ambush. Then, you notice that the rooms are divided into two sides with iron bars. In all the rooms, a person is imprisoned on one side and the doorway is on another side.

The room far left is no different. An old man is imprisoned here, separated from you with a series of iron bars. WDYD?

Flag Post

Ask the old man for help and advice. After listening to his advice, or if he is useless and insane, proceed to the next room. Repeat until you have covered all cells, then ascend the stairway.

If he asks for a favor in return, skip that cell. Ignore all cells whose inhabitants don’t give you advice straight away. Reluctant advisors may be bribed with a promise of freedom if you manage to murder the owner of the tower.

Flag Post

Walk a bit closer, and address the old man. “Who are you? Why are you behind these bars?”

Flag Post

Add, “If you give me useful information, I’ll free you when I kill the owner of the tower.”

[Adeeb, I’d presume he’s an adventurer who got captured trying to rescue the princess.]

Flag Post

You walk closer, and find that the old man has a mithril helmet on his head. A chain runs from the helmet to the wall behind the old man. A pair of chains are attached to his ankle. Another pair attached to his shoulder blades. Shockingly, you find a chain attached on his back. On his spine, to be precise.

“Who’s there? Another stupid adventurer?” the man grunts.

“Well, kind of. Do you have any advice for me? I will free you once the owner of the tower is dead.”

“Free me? No. I’ll have the power to free myself once the Master of the Tower is dead. But I can still give you advice. My first advice would be: learn magic. But it seems that you can’t do so now, so my second advice is: ready your sword all the time. And be on guard, child. This tower is full of untold horrors.” And the old man closes his eyes, sleeping.

You thank the old man and exit the room. However, once your back is in front of the man, the man opens his eyes and shoot out an ice bolt. You barely have enough time to block it with your sword.

“Good swordsmanship, child. You see how important keeping your sword ready is. Listen to my final advice now, and mark these four words: AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. And a small note: that woman over the room there will try harder to kill you. Don’t go in there unless you get magical defense. Now go.” The old man fall asleep again.

The next room have an alchemist in it, chained in a way similar to the old man. He says, “if you got the money, you can buy potions off me. If you are broke, get out.” And then he refuses to say anything. Then you simply realize that you forget to bring any potion and money with you…

Another room has another old man. He says, “look for a man on Floor 2.

In the fourth room lives a muscular man. There is a sword stabbed into the wall on your side. “Pull the sword out,” the man requests.

However, you try hard but you still can’t pull the sword out. “Weakling!” the man grumbles.

In the fifth room, there is a rogue. On his side, a black fox is chained and bound. He says, “I have lost my dagger. I don’t remember where it is, but I remember that I use the dagger to wedge some sort of trap mechanisms, so don’t pull it out unless you know what you are doing. My dagger has the words ‘spellbreaker’ engraved on it. Also, seek for the man on Floor 2.”

In the last room, there is a beautiful girl. Remembering the old man’s advice you quickly go back out.

And you go upstairs. WDYD?

Flag Post

See if there is anyone else and ask them for advice.

Flag Post

Seek the man mentioned by the rogue and the second old man.

Flag Post

Floor 1

You see a corridor. The stairs going up is at the end of the corridor. Two steel doors are at the left side, and there is nothing more. WDYD?

Flag Post

See who’s inside the steel doors. If they’re very agressive, just ignore and go to the second floor, where you have to find that man.

Flag Post

You arrive at the first door. The door is locked. You knock on the door. No response.

So you walk to the second door, but before you arrive at the second door, both door open, and a bunch of armored man rush out, surrounding you. WDYD?

Flag Post

Apply Swordplay skills to the test. Try to cut a way back to the previous stairs, but if the resistance is greater on that side, make for the stairs up. The height advantage can increase damage potential.

Flag Post

I know that this is silly, but:

/say Hello, may I help you?

If they are agressive, which they prob are, run for the 2nd floor.

Flag Post

Your swordsmanship is extraordinary, and the corridor prevents the armored warriors from surrounding you from all four sides. You slowly make your way back downstairs, but suddenly a wizard come out and conjure up a force field. Your sword can’t penetrate the field, and you hear the warriors shouting, “drop your weapon! We are not here to kill you!”

WDYD?

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

I know that this is silly, but:

/say Hello, may I help you?

If they are agressive, which they prob are, run for the 2nd floor.

Originally posted by Pulsaris:

Your swordsmanship is extraordinary, and the corridor prevents the armored warriors from surrounding you from all four sides. You slowly make your way back downstairs, but suddenly a wizard come out and conjure up a force field. Your sword can’t penetrate the field, and you hear the warriors shouting, “drop your weapon! We are not here to kill you!”

WDYD?

Ahaha, I KNEW it!

Talk to the men and try not to be angry.

Flag Post

Then they say, “we are here to rob you. Anything combat-worthy will be stripped from you. If you wear a metal jockstrap, I have bad news for you.”

WDYD?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pulsaris:

Then they say, “we are here to rob you. Anything combat-worthy will be stripped from you. If you wear a metal jockstrap, I have bad news for you.”

WDYD?

DAMN, never mind! XD

/say Why are you here to rob me? Who are you? (Tryto get some information and keep them distracted and maybe make them argue)

Flag Post

You say, “Why are you here to rob me? Who are you?”

They reply with just one word, “minions.”

The armored man approaches you. You try to escape to Floor 2 but another wizard get into your way. You are stopped.

You are robbed.

The minions hurtle back into the steel doors. With a bang, the doors close.

WDYD?

Flag Post

I search around to see if there is anything to use as a weapon.

Flag Post

You see yourself with underwear, a corridor, two locked steel doors and two stairways. Nothing more.

WDYD?

Flag Post

Try to go upstairs, if the wizard isn’t blocking the way anymore.

Flag Post

Errm. Go downstairs, see if anyone on the first floor has any weapons. Not the 1st floor, the first floor.

Flag Post

Great, one tells me to go upstairs, and one tells me to go downstairs…