[Game] Legends of Mythology (It won't come back) (locked)

95 posts

Flag Post

Political map:

(Names of towns left to right: Melleh, Horah, Tomos, Arratia, Uratirn)
(names of islands =-||-= : Horah, (south) Telto, (north) Porar islands, Arration)
Topographical map:

Flag Post

Area
There are no provinces, you will instead have a area of influence that is concentrated inside the "empire“ and fades out after the border a little like this

Towns are hard(er) to conquer. You can siege and garrison towns which will permantly gain you influence, but less harder than gaining influence by spreading the influence with priests and temples, but this influence may go away. Towns and temples spread influence, it’s high in the nearest area, but gets lower outwards till it fades out.
Money/action points
You, as a god need, no money. All money you’d get is used by your people, but you use some sort of action point system called “temple points”, with which you can chose to let your people train/buy soldiers, educate priests or upgrade social buildings, all to increase your influence in other and your area. Each temple gives you one point, towns with a temple 2.
Technology does not advance, so all you have could be a influence bonus that could form a revolution. This is, when your low influence meets another ones high influence area. If you then start a war, there can be a revolution.
To clarify, the temple points let you appear in a temple of yours, and tell the priest to spread the order you gave. The people will follow you orders.
Influence
Influence is what lets you live: No influence, you’re out. You increase influence by sending out troops (military, harder but permanent), priests (peaceful, easier but probably temporary), or improving the quality in your already gotten area. (Which can spread influence outwards)
There will be catastrophes, if you manage to help you get influence. The location in permitted with an rng rolling the X and Y pixel location and the radius of destruction.

Temples are necessary to get/spend points for the area (usually in a town). a temple gives you one temple point, a town with a temple one additional. The start price of anything is one point but it rises with the number of temples/usages. Temples can be built by sacrificing priest, towns by sacrificing troops.
Temples are the little yellow pixels on the map,the brown around are towns

Players are allowed to form alliances, these can go from non-aggression pact to being one “god”, unless there is only one enemy left.

You begin with a town they can choose by X/Y pixel (exactly) or just saying it (vague, based on my understanding).

Rounds: I am not sure if I want to do every 24 hours a round, and everyone has the chance to do things in this time frame, or each player has an individual round like in World Wars 2. What do you want? Wrrrrrrite in the comments posts. (The one who gets the reference gets a cookie.)

Flag Post

Sign-up sheet:
Name of god:
Color of high influence: (Hex preferred)
Color of low influence: (as above)
Location and name of starting city:

Flag Post

Please give me feedback. You may post now
Sign-ups:
wiiwonder
Name of God: Dia. (Dgee-ah)
Color of high: 0000CC
Color of low: FF0000
Location 813|97
TwistedCakez
Name of God: Isantrov (I-sane-trov)
Color of High: 4D6FAC
Color of Low: 2E473B
Name of City: Mortanis
undeadcupcake3
Name of god: Nythil (nith- EEL)
Color of high influence: #FEFE00
Color of low influence: #DBAA3E
Location and name of starting city: 734|143, Dredes
Helltank
Name of God:Helltank (HELL-tank)
Color of High influence:FEFEFE
Color of Low Influence:050505
Location and Name of Starting City: 357|389 The Glorious and Holy City of Helltank
GotterakaThing
Name of god: Schnellfeuer (Shnell Feu-er
Color of high influence: 4D5D53
Color of low influence: 8B8589
Location and name of starting city: 712|413 Feuergrad.
DragonArcherZ
God name: Dragorz
High Inf: FF9100 (Orange)
Low Inf: 6200FF (Purple)
Starting City: Aristhia, Eastern Continent, top right corner, the penisula.
patz1292
Name of god: the trickster king, panpuck
Color of high influence: #0000EE
Color of low influence: #37FDFC
Location and name of starting city: 800|450

Flag Post

Questions:
Can we make up a god?
Are the starting cities the orang-ish ones on the map?

Flag Post

Color of high: 000
0CC
Color of low: FF0
Location and name of city: (I have no idea what the pixels are, so I’ll say:) On the top right of the eastern most island. (the island Uratim is on)

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverEvil:

Questions:
Can we make up a god?
Are the starting cities the orang-ish ones on the map?

Yes
No, you will make own.

Originally posted by wiiwonder:

Color of high: 000
0CC
Color of low: FF0
Location and name of city: (I have no idea what the pixels are, so I’ll say:) On the top right of the eastern most island. (the island Uratim is on)

Approved

1005×503, which dot?

Flag Post

white one.

Flag Post

Name of God: Isantrov (I-sane-trov)

Color of High: 4D6FAC

Color of Low: 2E473B

Name of City: Mortanis

Flag Post

Name of god: Nythil (nith- EEL), God of the Aether
Color of high influence: (I don’t know what Hex means, so i’ll just choose a regular color.) Yellow.
Color of low influence: (See above.) Orange.
Location and name of starting city: In the top-right area of the Eastern continent, where the bay is near the forest, highlighted in Red. It’s name is Dredes (Dreed-is)

Flag Post

All approved.

Flag Post

Name of God:Helltank (HELL-tank)
Color of High influence:White
Color of Low Influence:Black
Location and Name of Starting City:You know the island that Tomos is on? It’s shaped like a duck’s head, and on the topographical map there’s a weird red spot with a grey circle around it. Now, back to my duck’s head analogy, you know where the beak is? It’s pretty obvious, there’s a sharp extension that curves a little. I want my city, The Glorious and Holy City of Helltank, or Helltank for short, to be on the very tip of the beak, on the edge of the island. The borders of the city should stop just short of the beach.

Flag Post

Helltank, west end of the island or east one? I don’t get it. Also that’s a shield volcano.

Flag Post

Name of god: Schnellfeuer (Shh-nell Fue-er
Color of high influence: 4D5D53
Color of low influence: 8B8589
Location and name of starting city: South-western end of the heavily forested area on the eastern island. City shall be named Feuergrad.

Flag Post

Shh-nell Fue-er

wat.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Taiboss:

Shh-nell Fue-er

wat.

What? It’s what schnellfeuer is pronounced like. (I think)

Flag Post
Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

Shh-nell Fue-er

wat.

What? It’s what schnellfeuer is pronounced like. (I think)

http://translate.google.com/#de/en/Schnell%20Feuer press for german voice.
Also, time rounds or player rounds? I need everyone to answer it.

Flag Post

Time rounds

Flag Post

Y U NO ADD MY NAME TU THE SIGN UP LIST???

Flag Post

Time rounds.

Flag Post

Sign.

God name: Dragorz
High Inf: FF9100 (Orange)
Low Inf: 6200FF (Purple)
Starting City: Aristhia, Eastern Continent, top right corner, the penisula.

Flag Post

Helltank, west end of the island or east one? I don’t get it. Also that’s a shield volcano.

Actually, never mind. I want to build my city on top of the shield volcano. I’m a peaceful person, so I’ll be glad to have the volcano’s fertile soil.

Flag Post

Okay, we need time rounds, and if DAZ decides to finish his sign-up, we can start.

Flag Post

If still time then

Name of god: the trickster king, panpuck
Color of high influence: blue2(Hex3) #0000EE
Color of low influence:metallic mint #37FDFC
Location and name of starting city: south east corner the forested area if that is taken then another forestry area, the name i want is fayven

Flag Post

Map is “ready.” I just pm’d DAZ to edit it, then i can start.