destroy the fort! page 40

1249 posts

Flag Post

I tell my team to let me go over the fort to kill the fort from inside. But they refuse. So I just had them throw 10 bundles of sticks of dynamite THROUGH the fort instead!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Crash301:

I point out the fort to some Jehovah’s Witnesses and they go over to tell them the word of Jehovah.

400 damage

Originally posted by ThatsANiceGuy:

I tell my team to let me go over the fort to kill the fort from inside. But they refuse. So I just had them throw 10 bundles of sticks of dynamite THROUGH the fort instead!

1500 damage.

Base HP:29835
Shield HP:539

Debuffs:

Smelly wore off
Opera Singer:Double the damage
Boring Math:Some attack may ignore defense
Burning:Deals 100 damage to the fort each day

Waiting activation:

Timed Bombs:1200 damage ignoring defense
Sentries:100 × 4 Damage to the fort
Elves support:2 more days
FDT Supplying Team:1 more day

 
Flag Post

I hurry the FDT suppliers and the elves up. I try to throw a fireball at the FDT suppliers to hurry them up, but hit the fort instead.

 
Flag Post

I start eating the fort.

 
Flag Post

I weaken the fort fundations by wetting them.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Behemoth542:

I weaken the fort fundations by wetting them.

do you mean urinating on it?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:
Originally posted by Behemoth542:

I weaken the fort fundations by wetting them.

do you mean urinating on it?

No, by pouring water onto them

 
Flag Post

My little brother comes in, starts his unstoppable farting and lights matches by his bottom, making a flamethrower against the fort.

 
Flag Post

I urinate on the fort

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ThatsANiceGuy:

I hurry the FDT suppliers and the elves up. I try to throw a fireball at the FDT suppliers to hurry them up, but hit the fort instead.

500 damage ignoring defense

Originally posted by platypuses27:

I start eating the fort.

200 damage

Originally posted by Behemoth542:

I weaken the fort fundations by wetting them.

Earth and Thunder Attack deals 50% more damage while fire attacks deals half damage.
Also,burning removed.

Originally posted by VoodooCoffeeGuy:

My little brother comes in, starts his unstoppable farting and lights matches by his bottom, making a flamethrower against the fort.

You deal 750 Damage to the fort.

Originally posted by efar:

I urinate on the fort

Unfortunately,nothing happened.

Base HP:28461
Shield HP:321

Debuff:

Opera singer left to do some other show
Boring Math:Some attack may ignore defense
Burning wore off
Sentries:100 × 4 Damage to the fort
Wet:Thunder and Earth attack deals 50% more damage for the next 5 days.Damage from fire attack is halved.

Waiting Activation:

Elves Support:500 damage to the fort each day ignoring defense.
FDT Supplying Team:100 damage to the Shield HP everyday
Giant construction Machine:The Elves and FDT are working together to make a giant robot!Completion in 5 days

 
Flag Post

I make really rude insults at the fort

 
Flag Post

I raise the taxes

 
Flag Post

I lower the taxes.

 
Flag Post

I raise the taxes again >:(

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Ronaga:

I make really rude insults at the fort

200 Damage.

Originally posted by Behemoth542:

I raise the taxes

Originally posted by Kipdon:

I lower the taxes.

Originally posted by Behemoth542:

I raise the taxes again >:(

I don’t have any idea of what you’re talking about.

Base HP:28061
Shield HP:221

Debuff:

Boring Math:Some attack may ignore defense
Sentries:100 × 4 damage to the fort
Elves Support:500 damage to the fort each day ignoring defense
FDT Supplying team:100 damage to the shield HP every day

Waiting Activation:

Giant Construction:4 more days

 
Flag Post

I raise the taxes so high, that nearby peasants start a riot, thinking that the king lives in this fort

 
Flag Post

I call electrificed metal balls rain. Later the metal balls melt.

 
Flag Post

I drop 250 pigs in there, cover them in green paint, then nick the Angry Birds’ eggs. I then ride another pig to a point on a nearby paved road, get off, paint the pig and send it to the fort. I look back, and sure enough, there are the Angry Birds. This is gonna be fun.

 
Flag Post

Oh, and I hire a jet, jump out with a team and all the eggs, drop the eggs in plain view on the fort’s battlements, put some more in places visible from the battlements then again in places visible only from until I’ve finally done the entire fort and then jump off the walls into a waiting hovercraft. All doing this without losing my top hat and monocle! Classy.
Also, can I have a coastal space? Is there coast? I’d like a coastal space if so.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Behemoth542:

I raise the taxes so high, that nearby peasants start a riot, thinking that the king lives in this fort

No damage.

Originally posted by Gonkeymonkey:

I call electrificed metal balls rain. Later the metal balls melt.

500 damage

Originally posted by Nerdsoft:

I drop 250 pigs in there, cover them in green paint, then nick the Angry Birds’ eggs. I then ride another pig to a point on a nearby paved road, get off, paint the pig and send it to the fort. I look back, and sure enough, there are the Angry Birds. This is gonna be fun.

500 damage.

Originally posted by Nerdsoft:

Oh, and I hire a jet, jump out with a team and all the eggs, drop the eggs in plain view on the fort’s battlements, put some more in places visible from the battlements then again in places visible only from until I’ve finally done the entire fort and then jump off the walls into a waiting hovercraft. All doing this without losing my top hat and monocle! Classy.
Also, can I have a coastal space? Is there coast? I’d like a coastal space if so.

400 damage ignoring defense.

Base HP:26461
Shield HP:22

Debuff:

Boring math:Some attack may ignore defnse
Sentries:100 × 4 damage to the fort
Elves support:500 damage
FDT Supplying team:100 damage to the shield

Waiting activation:

Giant construction:3 more days

 
Flag Post

Me and my army of ninjas plant exploding scrolls all over the fort and detonate them.

 
Flag Post

The riot starts attacking the fort and anyone coming near

 
Flag Post

Surely there should be DOT? Anyway, I drop a bribe bomb in the fort, causing any defenders to stop shooting at the bird-peasant riot and start shooting at each other or the fort itself. Defense is lowered. Then I start up a mining/quarrying expedition, a lumber farm, a bamboo farm and a quay.

 
Flag Post

MEME ATTACK!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by bobguy3:

MEME ATTACK!

Really, dude? Really? At least tell us what it’s going to be.
I also upload the fort to Crush the Castle 2 Players’ Pack with all weapons enabled. =|>:)