Survivor: Quantem (Round One: Voting) page 4 (locked)

94 posts

Flag Post

t6salt

Flag Post

Uhhh, nearly forgot about this.

Go T6Salt, I think.

Flag Post

Vote T6Salt

Flag Post

I never said I was good, I just said I’d go up if no-one else says they want to, I vote AdeebNafees. (I want you all to do the same only if you are on the red team.)

Flag Post

vote Adeeb

Flag Post

Vote myself because when it comes to crossed swords, I’d rather have my own blood on the steel than that of one of my loyal supporters.

Or maybe I am just being overconfident/SE didn’t say anything so…

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

Vote myself because when it comes to crossed swords, I’d rather have my own blood on the steel than that of one of my loyal supporters.

Or maybe I am just being overconfident/SE didn’t say anything so…

I will say this Vote myself becuase its canabalt and I have a higher score than AN on it.

Flag Post

How do you know for sure it’s canabalt SE?

Flag Post

If SE says so, I have no gripes about selecting him for this round. Unvote myself and vote SE.

Could we have a small DL extension or something? I dun think everyone from TR has got in the thread yet, so….

Flag Post

Don’t give them extension

Flag Post

Vote: [SilverEvil]

Flag Post

Unvote t6, vote SilverEvil.

Like, we all know SE is boss guys, I mean, he’s got the attitude, the swagger, nothing to lose, and of course, the pro talk macho. He’s got the brains. He’s got the looks. He’s got the skills of a pro.

SilverEvil FTW!

Flag Post

ILOVEKIRBY12 HAS BEEN NOMINATED FOR 1ST CHALLENGE FOR BLU TEAM.

THERE IS A TIE BETWEEN Tx6 AND SE FOR THE RED TEAM I WILL GIVE AN HOUR OR TWO BEFORE I RNG IT.

Flag Post

(Dis is where teh challenge will go)

Flag Post

Guys vote SE, he is absolutely KILLER at Canabalt!

Flag Post

I’m not voting him until he gives me his evidence that it is Canabalt.

Flag Post

Unvote Adeeb, Vote SilverEvil

Flag Post

So, um.

Flag Post

Has this game been abandoned?