Square Risk [ Woon wins ] page 4 (locked)

345 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Cyrus, I need to know where I am on the map .

I just finished filling out the map, i made the best possible moves to all players who didnt do anything just for the sake of the game. And now i will post 16 mini pictures of every player and what he owns. Also here is some trivia info = There is left 76 squares uncontested.

Flag Post

Am I in the game?

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Am I in the game?

Yes everyone is in the game, but no one can join anymore. I am totally confused what color everyone is now so il just post the pics with a color title to the, everyone can then reclaim their color and i will post a name and color every next time. Il be uploading the pics now then posting.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CYrusmaster:

Am I in the game?

Yes everyone is in the game, but no one can join anymore. I am totally confused what color everyone is now so il just post the pics with a color title to the, everyone can then reclaim their color and i will post a name and color every next time. Il be uploading the pics now then posting.

Okay.

I am: Green and Black. If not, put me to any other colour.

Flag Post

Turn Two

Rainbow

Blue

Dark Green, old white

Cyan

Purple

Pink

Yellow + Purple

Grey

Red

Green

Yellow

Silver

*GottaAskTheMan*’s black and green = swamp color

*ilovekirby12*’s black and yellow = this strange mix of blue

Dark Blue

Black

Please guys be patient, the game is on but there’s just so many players that i need to organize and the colors are not infinite!

Now! What to do! Count your territories, divide them by 2, If it has a 0.5 in it, its nullified. Set that income to any of your territories and you can move them automatically.

Huh? You think some players have a better location with more room to expand? Please, trust me their location ain’t that great after all.

Flag Post

Red

Send one troop to conquer everything that is currently conquerable, till I run out of troops to conquer.

Flag Post

So I have an income of 2.5 units?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pulsaris:

Originally posted by Pulsaris:

It makes it 2, edited the post i just made. Sorry for the inconvinience.

Flag Post

Swamp

The one with two troops, go left and up.

The bottom troop, go left.

The left troop, go left.

The right troop, go down.

Also, set income to the most left square. I has income 2.

Flag Post

Shouldn’t a .5 technically be rounding off to the next number?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

This.

Flag Post

Is it possible to save your income for the next turn? or in my case save 1.5 of my income?

Also I am [GREY]

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

Is it possible to save your income for the next turn? or in my case save 1.5 of my income?

Also I am [GREY]

1*

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

Also I am [GREY]

1*

If you save up the .5 resources from one turn and combine it with the .5 resources from next turn you get 1. assuming the host agrees with that.

Flag Post

Send 1 troop from the 3 south and west, and one troop from the 2 south and west.

Flag Post

I am quite sure that I said send 2 North, not East(black)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:

I am quite sure that I said send 2 North, not East(black)

Something similar happened to me to, i said send 2 east and they where sent west. the reason i didn’t say anything is because it doesn’t matter if I had sent them east or west.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

If 0.5 of a person is born, he cant grow into 1 cant he? So this half of a person dies.

Flag Post

Send 1 North and 2 south…

Flag Post

Can I go off my own map? Also, please fix it. If it’s too much of a hassle just assume it in the next turn. Can I use my income to conquer immediately?

Flag Post

Can I go off my own map? Also, please fix it. If it’s too much of a hassle just assume it in the next turn. Can I use my income to conquer immediately?

Don’t think so… (Question 1)

Flag Post

CYrusmaster you still haven’t answered if i can save up some of my income from this turn to my next turn because it will affect my move this turn.

Flag Post

Go off uour own map?

Flag Post

Woon, you discover more areas as you expand directions, so technically, you can’t =P

Flag Post

I can’t discover anything if I can’t go in that direction ;)