Burn Down Village Huts - Mafia (End-game) page 10 (locked)

246 posts

Flag Post

Night 3

Night 3 has started.

A young man named Kirby darted towards Jask during the meeting, certain that he would find a witch is the bag of flesh. He pounded against Jask’s chest, searching for the hollow noises that would signify a witch’s chest of magic. The crowd, shocked at his actions, instantly converged upon Kirby and started pounding against Kirby’s chest.

“A witch!” one shrieked as the deafening noise echoed across the room. Kirby knew that there was no mistaking it. He was a witch. He had known it all along, of course, but he had never thought too much about it. Frothing at the mouth, he began spitting out gibberish in the form of Leet text in dialogue boxes. Poor councilman Hyped couldn’t escape in time, and was presented with a flattened shadow of his self, bombarded with the deadly ammunition that was words and revealing his simple peasant identity.

Kirby began laughing hysterically, and another councilman, who happened to be one of two carrying a torch at the time, set him on fire. The other man with a torch didn’t bother to light it, simply bashing him against the head with the opposite end. The crowd cheered and stabbed at him with sharp pitchforks. However, their happiness immediately dropped, noticing that he too was a peasant. He was a witch, but not the source of their troubles.

ilovekirby12 has died. He was a Peasant.

Hyped has died. He was a Peasant.

The Village Idiots have 24 hours to send me a NK. The Night will end either after this PM or after the deadline, whichever comes first. No discussion relevant to the mafia may happen during Night.

Flag Post

Makes this game intresting :)

Flag Post

Day 4

Day 4 has started.

A loud scream was heard in the middle of the night, and the peasants awoke to see a charred version of Woon, reduced to nothing but ashes. Two men were already standing there, and merely shrugged at the sight of them. The first, carrying a torch, explained that they had been teleported there through the work of a witch, who had already escaped. The sun had soon risen while they talked about the specific colors of the ashes and the smell of the dirt. Eventually, they picked up their belongings and left for the discussion of the day.

Woon1957 has died. She was a Peasant.

The following players must make an effort to become constructively active on this day to avoid a modkill.
TwistedCakez

You have 48 hours to decide a lynch before the standard deadline.

Flag Post

Cool, a lurker got lynched.

Flag Post

NK’d* @Cowfriend.

I really have no idea who’s suspicious anymore..

Flag Post

Jask was yesterday voted by Jaume first, and possibly Jask wanted to get rid of whoever started the vote against his rather suspicious behavior.

Bluji, here here, let me ask YOU one question. If you were mafia, would you ever do that? I doubt you would, that’s just a retarded move :|. (Inb4ReversePsychology)

[Vote: Bluj]

Discuss.

Flag Post

Maybe I wouldn’t, but (sorry to say) not everyone think so far.

Flag Post

Bluji, here here, let me ask YOU one question. If you were mafia, would you ever do that?

I’ve actually done this reverse psychology strategy in previous mafias. Since most people’s mentality is that scums won’t be so obvious, doing that will make the scum less suspicious (unless you have posted prior scumtells).

Don’t know whether bussing, or just bad at throwing suspicions around. Do you actually believe that scum would attract that kind of attention to themselves? Would you do it as scum?

^As Adeeb said right here, he doesn’t believe that a scum would be so obvious. By doing exactly the opposite of what everyone think the scum would do, you’re being less suspicious and people just overlook you.

Now, I honestly think Jask is trying to utilize that fact to control the flow of the game and get people other than him lynched.

As for Bluji, I think he’s pretty suspicious, too. But it sounds more like VI throwing around suspicion than actual scumtell.

Vote Jask

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

Bluji (1): Jaskaran2000
Jaskaran2000 (1): CowFriend
Not Voting (5): GotterakaThing, REALinsanemonkey, TwistedCakez, AdeebNafees, Bluji

With 7 people, 4 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 14 hours left before the standard deadline. If 4 people are not reached by this deadline, the extended deadline will come into existence.

Flag Post

Vote Jaskaran

Flag Post
Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

Vote Jaskaran

What teh heck, at least give some reasoning, just what the heck.

What’s your reason for voting me, your perplexing vote just perplexes me to such an extent that I find it hard for a vote to be this perplexing, please explain your vote. Why did you vote me? To me it seems like a scumwagon, you seem like scum. At least give some reasoning, you’re acting like kirby in day 3, if you’re town and acting like this. I suggest you stop it, this is just retarded. Please step up and explain your vote.

Flag Post

Night 4

Night 4 has started.

The peasants are panicking.

Jaskaran2000 has died. He was a Peasant.

TwistedCakez has died. He was a Peasant.

The Village Idiots have 24 hours to send me a NK. The Night will end either after this PM or after the deadline, whichever comes first. No discussion relevant to the mafia may happen during Night.

Flag Post

Game Over

CowFriend and Bluji, the Village Idiots, quickly noticed that the odds were to their advantage, and stabbed AdeebNafees to death with their torches. Quickly afterwards, they disposed of the rest of the village and had a party, using the local orphans as the cake.

AdeebNafees has died. He was a Peasant.

Congratulations to CowFriend and Bluji, the Village Idiots and the winners of Burn Down Village Huts!

End-game discussion is now open; I will lock the thread once I feel like there’s nothing left to say.

Flag Post

GG.

Woo two wins in a row.

Flag Post

Uhh, I got killed first so. Yeah.
Also, wow, TwistedCakez is inactive in my game too. Wtf?

Flag Post

Blargh.

VI’s won. I feel humiliated.

Flag Post

Drat. Should have voted Bluji at the first chance the moment D3 started.

Well played, at least on CF’s part. Though if Blu had been lynched, he would have been borked the very next night. Still, it was a pretty damn big failure on my part not to push that Bluji lynch. Soz town. Congrats on your well-deserved wins, Blu and CF!

Though Gott failed worse than me, so that’s a weeeeeee bit of consolation :D

Flag Post

So.. The second scum was cow huh. (That really suits the Village idiot role too, imo)

Flag Post

Thanks. I’m a successful VI now.

Flag Post

As for Bluji, I think he’s pretty suspicious, too. But it sounds more like VI throwing around suspicion than actual scumtell.

This just makes a lot more sense now than it did earlier.

Flag Post

I’m the best VI, scrubs. No one can contend my spot.