Burn Down Village Huts - Mafia (End-game) page 9 (locked)

246 posts

Flag Post

If you really need to see a vote count, here you go:

Hyped (1): helltank
helltank (4): Hyped, Jaskaran2000, GotterakaThing, ilovekirby12
Jaskaran2000 (4): JaumeBG, Bluji, AdeebNafees, CowFriend
Not Voting (3): Woon1957, REALinsanemonkey, TwistedCakez

Flag Post

Okay guise, it’s tiem to say goodbye. I am 99% getting NK’d on night two unless they spare me only to lead you to more suspicion only to save themselves one NK because I will 100% lynched on day 3.

Flag Post

Day 3

Day 3 has started.

JaumeBG fell down the stairs of his house. Oh, and it was on fire. All the villagers concluded that two times was too much and that this must be the work of witches.

JaumeBG has died. He was a Peasant.

The following players must make an effort to become constructively active on this day to avoid a modkill.
Woon1957 (I’m going to be nice this one time and not modkill you. At least vote this time around, if not post something related to the game.)
REALinsanemonkey

You have 48 hours to decide a lynch before the standard deadline.

Flag Post

If this was someone else, I would find this very suspicious. As it is Woon, meh. There are some people who never seem to want to improve.

Yes. I apologize for this. It’s to lull you into a false sense of “wtfshe’sdoingitagain”, so that when I really am scum, you’ll never lynch me till…I’m totally gonna get policy lynched from now on.

Purely lazy posters. Or mafia who have done an impressive job of remaining out of the spotlight.

It’s easy to stay out of the spotlight, I just stare at the thread, then become too nervous to post. I know I can’t do that forever, since you become suspicious for doing something, not doing anything.

You mean “usual job” in case of Wooneh. I wish I could get a towntell from her someday. Probably a day dream.

You could try to apply the opposites, if I’m too active without any prodding and modkill threats there is something wrong there.

[Constructive enough? ._.]

Flag Post

By request, Hyped will be modkilled at the end of Day 3 if a replacement doesn’t show up.

Flag Post

Vote: Jask

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Reasoning..?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Voting Jaskaran without a reason? That sounds awfully suspicious of you.
FoS kirby

Flag Post

Actually, I’ll go ahead and

[Vote: Kirby]

And even though this may or may not sound like an OMGUS vote and/or a vote because kirby voted me, the main reason for me doing this is because ever since the start, kirby has been providing next to no reasoning, if any. He has been just going along a few bandwagons and only voted me thanks to the last day, he seems like a noob scum to me. I will unvote him if he puts up a good defense and actually uses reasoning for his votes. I would still be suspicious of his past actions though, and even though this much is enough for only a FoS, but I shall still go ahead and vote him because I really don’t have any other leads. And again, as I said just before, kirby, put up a good defense, explain your reasoning for voting me, I shall unvote you however I will, I repeat, WILL FoS you.

Flag Post

I think Kirby is just a VI…

Flag Post
Originally posted by REALinsanemonkey:

I think Kirby is just a VI…

Yes, but even being a VI, it is common sense that he should provide reasoning for his votes, him not providing reasoning and jumping on a few bandwagons, to me shows that he is a noob scum.

Flag Post

I place a curse upon the mafia. May their firstborn sons and their firstborn sons’ firstborn sons, and also them, die of hunger and cold.

/bahpost

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

More like inb4jaumegetsNKd, but alright.

I just realized, what Jaume said here is completely true. He got NK’d… is this a conspiracy by the mafia or just a co-incidence? I wonder…

CowFriend

But I’ll just vote Jask because he’s trying too hard to lynch helltank, whom I think is town.

How am I trying hard? I’ve only voted for him the first time to try and save my own self, self-preservation as you call it. The other time, I only joined the bandwagon started by Hyped and continued by someone I forgot the name of, I do agree this may seem like an attempt to try and lynch him, but at the time, I really didn’t think much about it and went with the flow. You may of course, not believe this but this is the truth.

My current thought on this mafia is that neither helltank and Jask are scums.

This is 100% accurate, you should learn from CowFriend’s thoughts, people.

Flag Post

LOLOL KIRBY SETTING JASK UP LYNCHLYNCHLYNCH

I can see Kirby’s reasoning in voting Jask, but I doubt it’s right. The NKing someone to shift suspicion to another player is fairly simple and common, and I don’t believe Jask is that dumb to just kill Jaume just because he voted him on the previous day.

Voting Kirby for now. He still has some time to get in and redeem himself.

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

ilovekirby12 (2): Jaskaran2000, CowFriend
Jaskaran2000 (1): ilovekirby12
Not Voting (7): Woon1957, REALinsanemonkey, TwistedCakez, Bluji, AdeebNafees, Hyped, GotterakaThing

With 10 people, 6 people voting are needed for a lynch. The extended deadline has started, with 24 hours.

Other Info

• Activity pl0x?

Flag Post

I’m going to vote Kirby because he’s suspicious.

Flag Post

Just gonna vote Kirby too.

If his role should happen to be town, his actions are of no use to help us find scum, and he appears to be quite scummy anyway. VI or SI. I reckon most likely VI, but since there are really no other leads at the moment, my vote goes to Kirby.

Flag Post

Vote kirby
because

because he’s suspicious

Flag Post

And here comes a wild woon out of fucking nowhere!

And now, a bandwagon has seemed to start on kirby. This is totally my fault.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

And here comes a wild woon out of fucking nowhere!

And now, a bandwagon has seemed to start on kirby. This is totally my fault.

I’ve been sitting my fat ass here for a while. Slightly tamed.

Flag Post

VOTE: ilovekirby12

REASONS: No reasoning for his vote for Jask.

Also, Finger Of Suspicion: Jaskaran2000.

Jask was yesterday voted by Jaume first, and possibly Jask wanted to get rid of whoever started the vote against his rather suspicious behavior.

Flag Post

At first, FoS Bluji, Woon and then vote: Bluji.

I am not going to bother mentioning that I find it an extremely strong scumtell that both of them came right out of her inactivity to vote Kirby. Neither of them contributed to the game in any way whatsoever, and this sudden “awakening” seems to me to only mean one thing.

Also,

Jask was yesterday voted by Jaume first, and possibly Jask wanted to get rid of whoever started the vote against his rather suspicious behavior.

Don’t know whether bussing, or just bad at throwing suspicions around. Do you actually believe that scum would attract that kind of attention to themselves? Would you do it as scum?

Flag Post

;) ì’M |\|Ö §çÜ|\/|,Bú+ T|-|à÷’§ rÎGh7 þ0íѱ¡ñ< Å|| F|nG3r§ Å÷ Mê. 9[-T |v|[- k!11ËD, 6º @HEåD. (| 1ºVè ®Evé®$3 rEvEr$É |2Ê\/É®šÊ |*§Ý[Hö£o9j! @|\|[) |v|ë§sIÑg \/\/I+|-| PÈoÞ|_ê’š |\/|ÏñD :P)

Flag Post

Can someone please translate that for me?

Flag Post

Underage learning how to make signatures and ASCII art paid off, fuck yeah.

;) I’m no scum, but that’s right pointing all fingers at me. Get me killed, go ahead. (I love reverse reverse reverse psychology! and messing with people’s mind :P)

Anyway, that’s a pretty bad(and annoying) defense, if you want people to like you, you let them read what you’re typing. Since it’s spam, it should get removed. But since people need to read it…well