[Game Over] Chosen Mafia page 4 (locked)

170 posts

Flag Post

What I mean is that you immediately moved your vote from your previous voter to the next person who voted for you. I’m not saying that’s scummy, just that someone voting for you isn’t itself necessarily scummy.

Yes, I indeed do realize so and just saw how much my vote was stupid against pulsaris, I still do find my vote against Adeeb reasonable, though.

Flag Post

@AN I have lurked in mafias you play in. Your style is very distinct from your mafia stlye.
town style you would be searching for scumtells on D1

Flag Post

From start to until now:

Game starts.
Everybody is confirming and joke voting/fosing
I vote arken to get discussion started,
Arke retaliates and puts an OMGUS vote on me.
Me and arke go on an editing war, which was pretty spammy.
SilverEvil says that arke’s vote was an OMGUS vote.
I ask what OMGUS means, I am told by SilverEvil and JaumeBg.
Perpluid requests a day extension
Pulsaris votes me the same way I voted arke, to get discussion started.
I pull off an OMGUS vote on Pulsaris.
Now, right over here.. Adeeb votes me because of his reason that lynches have to happen.
Silver blames and votes Adeeb for starting a scumwagon, along with FoSing pulsaris, this Fos is what I consider an OMGUS FoS.
Perp states that he is suspicious of me. That is continued by me asking why.
Perp tells that I am not giving enough reason to vote, and blaming everyone with little to no reason.
I state my idiotic defense. This post really should be disregarded, it’s just stupid.
Perp and me follow up to have a discussion which is mostly wrong on my part.
Silver tries to justify my votes.
I put my reasoning why I agree/do not agree with his justification.
Prec asks for an extension of Day 1, along with suggesting that we should take a closer look at my bandwagon.
Prec pulls out a post with I currently agree with.
Perp states that we haven’t mentioned the people who haven’t done anything to contribute to the discussion, namely Woon and bluji.
I put up my really idiotic defense against Prec’s post.
Pulsaris FoSes Precarious, along with some reasoning.
Silver comes out of nowhere and quotes Puls’ post stating that he and AN are scum.
Bluji comes, possibly because of Perp stating it earlier. He also agrees with the current situation that why Adeeb voted me, seemed like a scummy behavior.
Precarious completely thrashes my earlier useless defense, says to Perp that Bluji has since contributed, and tells Pulsaris that he would rather not see a wagon against anybody, and if we keep talking, something useful may or may not pop up.
Adv0 shows the current votecount
Adeeb puts up his so-called reasoning why he voted me, probably just a lame excuse to avoid suspicion is what I’d think.
He unvotes me in his post, to avoid any suspicion left, I believe.
Pulsaris unvotes me because we’re finally discussing. I seem to find nothing suspicious about Pulsaris to this point.
I yet again argue, but this time with the right mindset, agreeing that I was wrong on voting Pulsaris.
SilverEvil says why Adeeb’s playing style is different.

From this, I have drawn the following conclusions:

• SilverEvil is trying to protect me for some reason, dunno why.
  • Adeeb seems really suspicious to me thus I will not take my vote off him.
  • Puls, Perp, and Prec do not seem that suspicious, I do not find any scummy reactions/behaviors on them.
  • Bluji seems a bit suspicious, enough for maybe an FoS.
  • Woon seems to have completely forgotten about the game, or maybe is lurking.

As for myself, I’ll let you guys decide, since I am biased towards myself being town.

Flag Post

Almost forgot,

EBWOP:

• Arken seems to have just.. disappeared after that OMGUS vote, he might either be lurking, which makes me suspicious of him, or may have forgotten about this mafia.

Flag Post

And.. almost forgot (Sorry for triple post)

And.. almost forgot (Sorry for triple post)FoS SilverEvil

Flag Post

AdeebNafees
Jaskaran2000
SilverEvil

Votes: 2
Needed: 5

Jaskaran2000
arkenarken

Votes: 1
Needed: 5

Activity needs to pick up again.

Flag Post

Seriously? Nobody’s arguing with my anal, or pointing out flaws in it? What is this sorcery?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Seriously? Nobody’s arguing with my anal, or pointing out flaws in it? What is this sorcery?

Ahem I’m not protecting you..I find Adeeb scumwagoning on you and trying to vote you.

Flag Post

Blast, when will the turn end?

Flag Post

Okay, let me rephrase it then.

• SilverEvil hasn’t had an argument with me yet, and we both agree on the same things, mostly. Dunno why.

Flag Post

As for myself, I’ll let you guys decide, since I am biased towards myself being town.

Do this, like seriously, do it right now.

Flag Post

Day ends in 24 hours.

Flag Post

I am going to argue my side once more, because since I am going to get lynched at the current rate anyway, I might as well.

(SE)

town style you would be searching for scumtells on D1

You haven’t got my town meta yet. I don’t believe I have one.

Fact is, my friend, that you refuse to consider this FNPOV. You are pretty much convinced that a vote on anyone with a bare minimum of votes on them may be considered a scumwagon (I even took the liberty to mention that I was putting Jask at L-2).

If you really want me to explain why I did what I did, I wanted to see if the scum duo in the game where going to leap on the bandwagon. As was to be expected from the hasty leap of the town on my shoulder (and a pretty much dead thread despite the fact that there should be more town than mafia), my bait failed, and I am on the receiving end of a most dishonorable D1 lynch. It would be less dishonorable if I got a majority, but eh.

In the meantime, I will draw some attention to random facts that people may have noticed but thought not important enough to really mention.

Perpluid is an interesting character in this thread, as he requested a day extension without actually having participated in any discussion whatsoever. The only things that he has said which may be considered remotely logical are:

Right now I’m more suspicious of Jask than anyone else.

Which he explained in his next post:

It’s not nearly enough to vote, you just seem to be blaming everyone with little to no reason.

Which would make it seem as if Perp was deliberately sitting on the fence, waiting to see which wagon would develop into a potential lynch.

You find it scummy when people vote you for a lynch but not scummy when you vote others for a lynch?

Roundabout logic like this doesn’t say anything much except very clumsy town. I do have a note of the vote as well, but the fact is, Jask actually has a genuinely OMGUSy reason to vote me, while my vote apparently didn’t look like a bait enough to be considered a town vote.

Nobody has mentioned the people who haven’t done anything to contribute to the discussion, namely Woon and Bluji.

I don’t know why you bothered mentioning these people except because they really are inactive. Notably, this post didn’t “contribute” either, IMO.

What I’d have actually liked to know from Perp:

1) Who are you suspicious of, NOW?
2) Why are you suspicious of them?
3) Are you suspicious of AN?
4) What do you think of Pulsaris’ vote before AN’s? Was it more reasonable than AN’s?
5) Do you think throwing suspicion around helps as scum?

(Jask)

I state my idiotic defense. This post really should be disregarded, it’s just stupid.

Haha no. We want to have that as evidence against you someday.

I put up my really idiotic defense against Prec’s post.

I wonder why you keep trying to prove that there is no bigger idiot in this world than you when it is pretty much already proved. Gives me slight scum vibes.

Adeeb puts up his so-called reasoning why he voted me, probably just a lame excuse to avoid suspicion is what I’d think.

Because you wouldn’t believe anything else. Did you consider the possibility that I could have the same interest as, say, you when you voted arken, or Pulsaris when he voted you?

He unvotes me in his post, to avoid any suspicion left, I believe.

If I had left my vote on you, this would be “He still has his vote on me though, as if he wants to have it slip across the radar”. I mentioned why I unvoted you. You do not strike to me as scum.

I seem to find nothing suspicious about Pulsaris to this point.

Explain, please.

SilverEvil is trying to protect me for some reason, dunno why.

Do you suspect buddying?

Adeeb seems really suspicious to me thus I will not take my vote off him.

Explain again. Beside SE’s “scumwagon lol” argument, do you have anything else against me?

Puls, Perp, and Prec do not seem that suspicious, I do not find any scummy reactions/behaviors on them.

This is funny, because Puls has done nearly the same thing as me (even elicited a vote from you). Perp is suspicious for obvious reasons. I agree with you on Prec.

Arken seems to have just.. disappeared after that OMGUS vote, he might either be lurking, which makes me suspicious of him, or may have forgotten about this mafia.

*snort*

Why wouldn’t he jump onto the tasty, tasty bANdwagon, again?

And.. almost forgot (Sorry for triple post)FoS SilverEvil

Explain your FoS

(Puls)

Blast, when will the turn end?

Hmm?

(Jask)

SilverEvil hasn’t had an argument with me yet, and we both agree on the same things, mostly. Dunno why.

I am half tempted to say that you two are partners wagoning on me, but I won’t bother.

Will the day still end in 24 hours? This strategy isn’t working well, but I want to see if there’s life in it yet.

Flag Post

Haha no. We want to have that as evidence against you someday.

lolk

I wonder why you keep trying to prove that there is no bigger idiot in this world than you when it is pretty much already proved. Gives me slight scum vibes.

(Bitches be indirectly insulting me) I am not trying to prove that, I am just stating I am finding my past moves really idiotic. Meh, might give you scum vibes but w/e.

Because you wouldn’t believe anything else. Did you consider the possibility that I could have the same interest as, say, you when you voted arken, or Pulsaris when he voted you?

I could/would believe anything else, you didn’t even try. Anyhow, no I didn’t consider the possibility :P

Explain, please.

Wat to explain

Do you suspect buddying?

>No idea what buddying means

Explain again. Beside SE’s “scumwagon lol” argument, do you have anything else against me?

Ehh… I shamelessly have to admin that, I do not have anything else against you, but I doubt I need anything else against you.

This is funny, because Puls has done nearly the same thing as me (even elicited a vote from you). Perp is suspicious for obvious reasons.

I find his vote reasonable, however I do not find your vote reasonable and think of a conspiracy behind it, maybe because you’re more experienced. I don’t see any obvious reasons, so yeah, elaborate please.

*snort*

Why wouldn’t he jump onto the tasty, tasty bANdwagon, again?

Why would I know? I think he might be lurking nonetheless.

UnFoS Silver if that even means anything.

Hmm?

He is clearly asking when day 1 will end. inb4scumtell

I am half tempted to say that you two are partners wagoning on me, but I won’t bother.

>Says he won’t bother
>Still says it

Wut

Flag Post

I’ve apologized way too many times recently, so let’s skip that.
There’s a lot to read, so does anyone have any…questions? Accusations? Glare-at-me-why-the-fuck-do-you-lurk-all-the-time complaints? I swear I’ll answer them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:

There’s a lot to read, so does anyone have any…questions? Accusations? Glare-at-me-why-the-fuck-do-you-lurk-all-the-time complaints? I swear I’ll answer them.

Why the fuck do you lurk all the time?

Flag Post

…must…resist….lurker….rage….

Flag Post

Because I’m a lazy ass bitch who gets a headache over all the text walls and doesn’t know what to do after I’ve read them. ANything else?

Flag Post

doesn’t know what to do after I’ve read them

You has to reply to dem, common sense

Flag Post

I also have been lurking, although I usually don’t do it. I’m not feeling to be much in the mafia season, so I’m going to ask the same thing as Woon:
Do you have any questions, arguments, complaints etc for me?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverEvil:

…must…resist….lurker….rage….

Don’t call it lurker. Call it chick you’re gonna have a hard time lassoing into a conversation. At least I’ve suddenly decided to try to post in most of the mafias I’ve joined.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

I also have been lurking, although I usually don’t do it. I’m not feeling to be much in the mafia season, so I’m going to ask the same thing as Woon:
Do you have any questions, arguments, complaints etc for me?

Why the fuck are you lurking?

Flag Post

Because I’m a lazy ass bitch who gets a headache over all the text walls and doesn’t know what to do after I’ve read them. ANything else?

Analyze the only parts that address your points then. its not THAT hard.

Flag Post

Vote Jaskaran2000

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pulsaris:

Vote Jaskaran2000

Why?