[Game Over] Chosen Mafia page 5 (locked)

170 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pulsaris:

Vote Jaskaran2000

Why would you do so? Why didn’t you give any reasoning?

Flag Post

Vote Jaskaran2000

Scumwagon oh Scumwagon why do you have to be so obvious?

Flag Post

(Jask)

Anyhow, no I didn’t consider the possibility :P

Do so. Next time.

Wat to explain

Why did you FoS SE?

>No idea what buddying means

Scum player sucking up to a town player in order to get some town love. When accused of being scumbuddies, scum dude lets town dude get lynched and insta town-favorite.

Ehh… I shamelessly have to admin that, I do not have anything else against you, but I doubt I need anything else against you.

Restate your evidence.

I find his vote reasonable, however I do not find your vote reasonable and think of a conspiracy behind it, maybe because you’re more experienced.

Explain, please, why his vote is more reasonable. I am not even sure why I am bothering to ask you this at this stage because you have explicitly voted Pulsaris before. If you found it reasonable, you would not do so. Also, I like it when people are careful of an experienced player. I do not like it when they are paranoid of said player.

I don’t see any obvious reasons, so yeah, elaborate please.

Did you even read?

(AN said, in that same post)

Which would make it seem as if Perp was deliberately sitting on the fence, waiting to see which wagon would develop into a potential lynch.

bq, Roundabout logic like this doesn’t say anything much except very clumsy town. I do have a note of the vote as well, but the fact is, Jask actually has a genuinely OMGUSy reason to vote me, while my vote apparently didn’t look like a bait enough to be considered a town vote.

I don’t know why you bothered mentioning these people except because they really are inactive. Notably, this post didn’t “contribute” either, IMO.

As in, I find him suspicious because he doesn’t contribute to town.

Why would I know? I think he might be lurking nonetheless.

Haha. Lurking means he knows what is going on in the thread, you know. So he has no reason not to jump on the bANdwagon.

UnFoS Silver if that even means anything.

It means that you didn’t believe a word of what you said when you FoS’d him in the first place. FoS Jaskaran because I have a better lynch target than you.

He is clearly asking when day 1 will end. inb4scumtell

Jumpy much?

Wut

Exactly what it says on the cover. You are so damn jumpy that I don’t even need to throw nails on your path to have you prance about on it.

(Woon and Bluji)

Meaningless post about being lurkers supposedly made more useful by asking if we have any suspicions or anything against them.

Seriously. You guys are so bad that I am tempted to vote you. Only reason I won’t is because I find Jask more suspicious.

(Pulsaris)

Vote Jaskaran2000

Vote Pulsaris. Get in here and explain this vote, please. This is the second time you have voted without reason.

Flag Post

I will Vote Pulsaris You are not making any sense…you are also not explaining your vote!

Flag Post

Perpluid is an interesting character in this thread, as he requested a day extension without actually having participated in any discussion whatsoever.

I’ve tried to stay as up-to-date as I can on the thread. However, since this is my first time playing on the forums, I don’t really have a lot to add most of the time. I do think that we needed a day extension since there wasn’t much discussion and we had no evidence to make a logical lynch. I gave my reasoning in the same post that I requested the day extension.

Which would make it seem as if Perp was deliberately sitting on the fence, waiting to see which wagon would develop into a potential lynch.

It’s more-so exactly what I said rather than your analysis. I don’t think there was enough to go off of to lynch Jask, and didn’t want to join everyone else who decided to lynch him. At this point I would still not lynch him, nor anyone else.

I don’t know why you bothered mentioning these people except because they really are inactive. Notably, this post didn’t “contribute” either, IMO.

Mentioning them got them to join the conversation, didn’t it? I’d say the post was successful.

1) Who are you suspicious of, NOW?

Mostly Pulsaris, at the moment.

2) Why are you suspicious of them?

Voting Jask without giving any reason. Which, as you said, would make it the second time he has voted (for the same person) without proper evidence/proof.

3) Are you suspicious of AN?

No, not really. Somewhat.

4) What do you think of Pulsaris’ vote before AN’s? Was it more reasonable than AN’s?

Regarding those two votes, at the time I looked at them as purely methods to start discussion and put Jask on the spot to see how he would react. Looking back now, I’m starting to become more suspicious of both you and Puls. Looks like you’re working together to me.

5) Do you think throwing suspicion around helps as scum?

If you can do so whilst also avoiding putting suspicion on yourself, of course. Isn’t that obvious?

Perp is suspicious for obvious reasons.

Obvious reasons?

Flag Post

I’m not sure how useful it is at this stage, but the most suspicious person to me right now is arken. While most votes have been relatively fluid, changing with the conversation, arken has been conspicuously absent for most of the round, while leaving his original vote on Jaskaran. It’s entirely possible he just hasn’t been around to talk or change the vote, but any hanging vote is significant on a day 1 with little momentum.

For all the back and forth between or about them, I’m not especially suspicious of either Adeeb or Jask, simply because they’ve been willing to put out their ideas and discuss them. That’s obviously not proof of anything, but it’s about the best I can come up with at this stage, and they’ve both been vocal in their reasoning.

For the lurkers (Woon and Bluji), I am curious to hear what you think of the discussion so far. Who strikes you as suspicious? Are there any developments you think are noteworthy?

Regarding the Pulsaris vote, I’d also like to hear an explanation.

Flag Post

I vote Jask because I don’t want Adeeb to be lynched, as a near futile attempt to lengthen the turn with a draw. Even with my vote, there is no bandwagon (the wagon was on Adeeb at that time) produced. It just brings the vote to 2:2.

FoS SE for accusing scumwagon. As I said, there is no wagon; it only brings a tie.

Flag Post

I vote Jask because I don’t want Adeeb to be lynched

I sense strong instances of buddying. I have no idea what to do.

Flag Post

I vote Jask because I don’t want Adeeb to be lynched, as a near futile attempt to lengthen the turn with a draw. Even with my vote, there is no bandwagon (the wagon was on Adeeb at that time) produced. It just brings the vote to 2:2.

FoS SE for accusing scumwagon. As I said, there is no wagon; it only brings a tie.

Wow…Not scummy at all <sarcasm>

Serously if this isn’t scummy then what is?

Flag Post

Unvote Jask

Vote Adeeb

Timezone remains a problem. Now is 3am of my local time. I don’t know if I can make it or if someone will cast a 3rd vote on me, so here is my last ditch effort.

Flag Post

Day 1

Players:

1. Woon1957
2. AdeebNafees / Town / Vetoed Townie
3. SilverEvil
4. Bluji
5. Jaskaran2000
6. Perpluid
7. Pulsaris
8. arkenarken
9. Precarious

It is now Night.

Flag Post

Night 1

Players:

1. Woon1957
2. AdeebNafees / Town / Vetoed Townie
3. SilverEvil
4. Bluji
5. Jaskaran2000
6. Perpluid
7. Pulsaris
8. arkenarken
9. Precarious / Town / Vanilla

It is now Night.

Flag Post

Dammit, adeeb was a townie..

Flag Post

EBWOP: Why would he scumwagon though..

I’ll just reply to Adub’s post here, even though he’s dead.. and can’t reply to me, I’d just feel bad if I didn’t.

(Adub)

Do so. Next time.

I guess I’ll do that.

Why did you FoS SE?

Well, I didn’t think it had a word for it but because of your definition of ‘buddying’.

Restate your evidence.

You voted me just for lynching reasons, after that, you justify your vote with an excuse which seems made up on the spot while you were typing that, imo, that seems suspicious.

Explain, please, why his vote is more reasonable.

I find his vote more reasonable as discussion had died down a bit, and he voted me just to get things stirred up again.

If you found it reasonable, you would not do so.

I OMGUS’d voted him without any reason. Looking back on it, it seems stupid to me currently, imo.

It means that you didn’t believe a word of what you said when you FoS’d him in the first place. FoS Jaskaran because I have a better lynch target than you.

I would say to explain this FoS if you were alive, meh.

Jumpy much?

Yes, jumpy much :P

Exactly what it says on the cover. You are so damn jumpy that I don’t even need to throw nails on your path to have you prance about on it.

Wut

(Pulsaris)

I vote Jask because I don’t want Adeeb to be lynched, as a near futile attempt to lengthen the turn with a draw.

Bullshit, if you didn’t want Adeeb to be lynched, explain this vote please, even if you were dying for it:

*Unvote Jask

Vote Adeeb*

Timezone remains a problem. Now is 3am of my local time. I don’t know if I can make it or if someone will cast a 3rd vote on me, so here is my last ditch effort.

In the end, I would like to..

[Vote: Pulsaris] because of obvious reasons, however if anyone asks for these obvious reasons, I will gladly give them the reasons(one of which is already stated in this post).

Flag Post

Bullshit, if you didn’t want Adeeb to be lynched, explain this vote please, even if you were dying for it.

If I vote Jask, I get the blame.
If I vote Adeeb, I get the blame.
No matter who I vote, I get the blame.
Bullshit.

I would like to point out that mafiosi like to lurk. True first-hand experience.

Flag Post

Bullshit, if you didn’t want Adeeb to be lynched, explain this vote please, even if you were dying for it.

Bullshit.

I would like to point out that mafiosi like to lurk. True first-hand experience.

That isn’t a valid reson. Therefore your argument is bullshit.
Vote Pulsaris He voted the hammering vote on AN to save his own ass which imo is scummy behavior.

Flag Post

Bullshit.

Bullshit, if you vote with proper reasoning, you’d at least not look so suspicious anymore. So stop your bullshit and these lame excuses, Pulsaris.

REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY I CALL REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY!

Flag Post
<rant>

A question to everyone in the damn mafia

Why aren’t you being more active? Do you all even realize how much day time is important for town? What the fuck are you doing? What are the lurkers doing? Do you think Pulsaris’ actions are suspicious? Why the fuck aren’t you discussing? Are you all fucking idiots?

</rant>

Flag Post

Day will be over in 24 hours.

Flag Post

I definitely think that Pulsaris is suspicious but I’m not sure we should vote so hastily. Lets not waste our day by ending it so quickly. Pulsaris could have just voted for Adeeb to avoid lynch, as he said. I’d rather vote for someone we know is scum than lynch someone for making a mistake. FoS Pulsaris, Silver, and Jask as of now.

Pulsaris for the vote, but saving his own ass doesn’t mean he’s scum.
Jask and Silver for jumping at the opportunity to lynch someone as soon as it comes and not asking for any reasoning first. I’d much rather hear what he has to say before voting, personally.

Flag Post

Pulsaris for the vote, but saving his own ass doesn’t mean he’s scum.

He tries to save adeeb earlier, by voting me. Later, just to save his own ass, he votes adeeb. You have to be joking me if you don’t find that funny.

Flag Post

EBWOP: Scummy* .-.

Flag Post

Jaskaran2000 is prone to lynch the wrong person, like what he did in my mafia.

Flag Post

Jaskaran2000 is prone to lynch the wrong person, like what he did in my mafia.

Why are we bringing other mafias into this?, Why are you apparently trying to use Reverse Psychology?

Flag Post

But you can’t deny that you did make wrong decisions.