[Game Over] Chosen Mafia page 6 (locked)

170 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pulsaris:

But you can’t deny that you did make wrong decisions.

As I said,

Why are you bringing other mafias into this?

Flag Post

To prove you are wrong, of course. Why do you think you must be correct?

Flag Post

EBWOP: Which rule say that I can’t mention other mafias? If we can’t mention other games, what’s the meaning in mentioning some player’s playing style? Is summarizing a player’s playing style wrong, too.

By focusing on something that is irrelevant, you have earn yourself an FoS, Jaskaran.

Flag Post

Why do you think I have to be wrong?

Flag Post

Day 2

Players:

1. Woon1957
2. AdeebNafees / Town / Vetoed
3. SilverEvil
4. Bluji
5. Jaskaran2000
6. Perpluid
7. Pulsaris / Town / Chosen
8. arkenarken
9. Precarious / Town / Vanilla

It is now Night.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Why do you think I have to be wrong?

Because you ARE wrong. Bah.

Flag Post

Night 2

Players:

1. Woon1957
2. AdeebNafees / Town / Vetoed
3. SilverEvil
4. Bluji
5. Jaskaran2000
6. Perpluid / Town / Vanilla
7. Pulsaris / Town / Chosen
8. arkenarken
9. Precarious / Town / Vanilla

It is now Day. With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch. If activity is like it was yesterday, I’ll just end Day early again.

Flag Post

3 v 2….we are in a LyLo situation….crap.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverEvil:

You and Jask were the only people who voted for Pulsaris. Twice, even.
hinthint

Flag Post

hinthint

True, woon, but what actual things have you been doing except lurking? And I mean proper, solid posts.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:

hinthint

you and b
and it looks like you are acusing me and jask of scum…yeaaaaaaahhhhhhh no.
although the lurker squad AKA Woon and bluji have been avoiding discussion somewhat…I know woon pretty much only posted here what? 3 times?

Flag Post

And the last time arken2 posted? Yeah.
I am accusing you(two), yes. At least I’m posting now, but I don’t stand a chance unless the others get their asses back in.

[Vote: SilverEvil]

Flag Post

I am accusing you(two), yes. At least I’m posting now, but I don’t stand a chance unless the others get their ass back in.

lolno. you are lurking to keep attention away from yourself…then you vote somebody who has caught you in the act [Vote: Woon]

Flag Post

you are lurking to keep attention away from yourself

How many non-scum, alive players have not done that?

Flag Post

Gah, I’ve been ridiculously inactive. So…

Why am I lurking? As mentioned, I’m not in a mafia mood and (sorry for offtopic) I’ve been fricking busy with rl lately. So, that’s why.

At the moment, I find arken the most suspicious. Although Jask has been rather suspicious in everyone else’s eyes, I must admit that I see this behaviour as his usual, aggressive and arguing. arken however has done nothing else except OMGUS voted. At least Woon, SE, Jask and even I *gasp* have been more useful (I’m trying to be now, don’t you see) even though me and Woon haven’t been very useful. arken disappeared after the joke phase ended and I highly believe he most likely has an active mafia fellow, such as SE. SE’s behaviour has also been semi-suspicious, because he has been pointing out "scumwagons" almost every time a band>/i>wagon has happened:

Here, I end my short thought post and wait for comments.

Flag Post

you are lurking to keep attention away from yourself

How many non-scum, alive players have not done that?

then you vote somebody who has caught you in the act….don’t pretend to not read the full post.

Originally posted by Bluji:

Gah, I’ve been ridiculously inactive. So…

Why am I lurking? As mentioned, I’m not in a mafia mood and (sorry for offtopic) I’ve been fricking busy with rl lately. So, that’s why.

At the moment, I find arken the most suspicious. Although Jask has been rather suspicious in everyone else’s eyes, I must admit that I see this behaviour as his usual, aggressive and arguing. arken however has done nothing else except OMGUS voted. At least Woon, SE, Jask and even I gasp have been more useful (I’m trying to be now, don’t you see) even though me and Woon haven’t been very useful. arken disappeared after the joke phase ended and I highly believe he most likely has an active mafia fellow, such as SE. SE’s behaviour has also been semi-suspicious, because he has been pointing out “scumwagons” almost every time a band>/i>wagon has happened:

Here, I end my short thought post and wait for comments.

ohai there…the reason I point out scumwagons is due to some people not giving a valid reason…

Flag Post

I voted for you because

Though I don’t know why you didn’t add arken2 to the “lurker squad”.
By the way, I don’t see SE as the type of person who would let his scumbuddy go inactive. More like, yell at him until he gets his ass back in the game.

Flag Post

I voted for you because

Though I don’t know why you didn’t add arken2 to the “lurker squad”.
By the way, I don’t see SE as the type of person who would let his scumbuddy go inactive. More like, yell at him until he gets his ass back in the game.

I haven’t been paying attention to arken. but he is also lurking I reckon.

Flag Post

Oh, look, I broke coding in my previous post. So, SE and Woon have posted a couple times during my writing, and seem to be voting each other. As mentioned, I find SE rather suspicious, and here…

IMHO, says something we all have probably figured out (pointing out the obvious).

Also…

I am accusing you(two), yes. At least I’m posting now, but I don’t stand a chance unless the others get their ass back in.

lolno. you are lurking to keep attention away from yourself…then you vote somebody who has caught you in the act [Vote: Woon]

Right when someone start pointing attention at you, you are just "lolno" like they would be on the wrong track, like there’s no chance of you being mafia. I’m honestly on the same track with Woon atm (does not mean we’re mafia, just means I believe similarly to her beliefs) that you are one of our two mafiosos. I’m not sure whether to do this or not, but vote SilverEvil based on his previous actions.

Flag Post

hmmmm….I believe that the mafia are two out of the three lurkers (Ark,Woon and Bluji)

But…I’m not so sure about arken…..neither bluji for that matter….friggen hell I hate LyLo

Flag Post

ARGH I completely forgot about this game, I am very sorry I will catch up on the past discussion now.

Flag Post

I have looked at multiple things throughout this game I think this is peoples alignments:

Woon1957: Mafia [FoS: Woon1957]
SilverEvil: Town
Bluji: Mafia [FoS: Bluji]
Jaskaran2000: Town

Reasons:

Jaskaran2000:

I think he has the most things saying that he is town out of everyone else in the game, through many actions and response to other people, he has made me believe it more and more.

Woon1957:

Assuming that the mafia knows who the other mafia are, he would most likely vote people who aren’t in the mafia.

SilverEvil:

If he was mafia, then Bluji or Woon1957 wouldn’t vote him if they too where mafia. this leaves 2 possibilities. 1. he is mafia and his partner is someone other then Bluji or Woon1957, which leaves me and jaskaran as possible suspects for the 2nd mafia. 2. he is town and so is innocent and lynching him would be a big mistake.

Bluji:

If he is mafia just like woon, he would vote for the same person as she did, making it more likely that they can get rid of another townie.

End result:

I believe 99% that Jaskaran is innocent, and although I have no way to prove it I know I am not mafia, this takes out the possibility that silver is mafia, meaning that, in my opinion, Woon and Bluji are the most likely people to be mafia.

[Vote: Woon1957]

Flag Post

If he was mafia, then Bluji or Woon1957 wouldn’t vote him if they too where mafia.

Veteran players would bus on their comrades if they have to win.

Flag Post

[Unvote Vote Woon]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

[Unvote Vote Woon]

lolwutisthisidonteven
Why are you bussing me >:(
[Unvote vote Bluji]