[Mafia] ytIVitca // GAME OVER! Congratulations... page 4 (locked)

414 posts

Flag Post

Vote: [arken]

Reason: Noob scum/Idiotic person if not scum

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

I take offense to that.

Unvote: [Djrockstar]

Vote: [Jaskaran2000]

Flag Post

Confirm role. And, for previously stated reasons, I believe I’ll vote for djrockstar.

Flag Post

EBWOP: Unvote: [Woon]

Forgot to do that.

Also,

I take offense to that.

Please tell me this was a joke like all other jokes during the joke phase.. otherwise I’d be seriously worried about your mental condition.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Confirm role. And, for previously stated reasons, I believe I’ll vote for djrockstar.

WHAT previously stated reasons? Quote them please.

Originally posted by arkenarken:

I take offense to that.

Even though it looks like Jaskaran just hopped onto the bandwagon, I will not vote him…YET FoS Jaskaran2000
Arkenarken, it seems instead of defending yourself, your just voting everyone who votes you? My vote still stands on you.

Flag Post

EBWOP: Unvote: [Woon]

Forgot to do that.

Also,

I take offense to that.

Please tell me this was a joke like all other jokes during the joke phase.. otherwise I’d be seriously worried about your mental condition.

You called me an Idiot how would i not take offense by that.

Or if you mean when i actually said “to” instead of “by” that was just a mistake.

Flag Post

Role Confirmed

About voting for NL, I think I’ll repeat my the usual arguments against it, and why it doesn’t really, under nearly any circumstance except maybe MiLo, help town whatsoever.

You see, NL is like saying “Hey, look, let’s just forget we came here to lynch and have a nice shuteye” which sounds pretty nice in practice (No gore and stuff because no lynching. I suppose reapo would prefer lynching but eh, that’s OT) but kinda falls flat. You see, while town might decide to observe a Sabbath or something and not do any killification, there are Cereal killers and Cultafia out there who don’t really follow these petty rules, and WILL carry out their NAs, possibly wiping out several members of town/converting them to their side, which is worse.

Then, D2 comes about, and Player X, whose only valid post in the thread is “Yeah, I kinda agree with you guys, lol. Vote: No Lynch _”, happens to be the SK victim. What can town deduce from that? Someone doesn’t like NL? Someone doesn’t like idiots? Fact is, those seem to be almost stupidly universal traits to scumhunt with, which will then make town randomly vote and stuff and try to hunt scum which, in all honesty, they could have done D1 what with all the ‘extra info’ they have on scum.

TL;DR: NL doesn’t bring much info to the table, but even more importantly, there is almost nothing that can be done D2 that CAN’T be done D1.

(DJ said)

Maybe its already been skipped, and now a trap is being laid…who knows? rolls eyes and coughs

(arken’s reply)

you are a noob scum and should be lynched.

Explain, please.

you have come up with some plan and this helps you in someway.

Explain, please.

you are just joking and i have made a fool out of myself. (Most Likely situation).

Er, what? AKA explain please.

(Dj)

From the above quotes, I do not think arkenarken will be any use to town and will in the end, end up as a burden, which is why I Vote arkenarken

Explain how.

(Jask)

This might seem euphemistic, but you might want to use the term “VI” instead of Idiotic Person, as many mafia players seem to prefer it. VI carries the idea that the person is bad at mafiae in general. Idiotic Person, on the other hand, can be easily interpreted as a personal remark.

(BC)

Quote those reasons, please.

(Dj)

Even though it looks like Jaskaran just hopped onto the bandwagon, I will not vote him…YET FoS Jaskaran2000

Where’s the wagon? I see only one vote on arken, really.

Arkenarken, it seems instead of defending yourself, your just voting everyone who votes you?

Desperate townie FTL.

OT:

(arken)

Or if you mean when i actually said “to” instead of “by” that was just a mistake.

I think it is “at”.

Flag Post

Are you seriously telling me you took offense in a game thread? Can’t you just PM me “Please make your posts nicer to me”.

I didn’t really have any intent of bangwagoning, I only voted Arken as his posts just seemed retarded. Also, a FoS doesn’t really have any effect, you could just say “but he seems suspicious”, FoSes really are what I regard as useless. I

Flag Post

[people asking for reason quoting]

All of them? Because, y’know, that’s generally what’s meant when a person doesn’t quote anything specific.

Flag Post

Are you seriously telling me you took offense in a game thread? Can’t you just PM me “Please make your posts nicer to me”.

No, sorry i was just continuing the joke, sorry about that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

[people asking for reason quoting]

All of them? Because, y’know, that’s generally what’s meant when a person doesn’t quote anything specific.

You mean:

Reason: he had a bad reason for voting SilverEvil.

THIS, which is someone not understanding the joke phase, or

I have come up with 3 possibility’s why you would say this:

1. you are a noob scum and should be lynched.
2. you have come up with some plan and this helps you in someway.
3. you are just joking and i have made a fool out of myself. (Most Likely situation).

This which is the same case as above?

I am really unable to find the reason(s) for which you are voting me.

Desperate townie FTL.

FTL” Yep, a dead VI is better than an alive VI, which is why I’m voting him.

I was the first vote then he voted, its not a big wagon but its still something

Explain how.

Because,

He voted someone for calling him an idiot, rather than good logic. Insulting other people is not a scum move, it isn’t a move at all, yet he voted that guy. He is just gonna vote people for reasons don’t really make sense and distract us(the distracting is why I considered he would be a burden)

Also, a FoS doesn’t really have any effect, you could just say “but he seems suspicious”, FoSes really are what I regard as useless.

I prefer Bolding FoS over bolding something like “he is suspicious”. Bold words are useful when I’m re-reading posts and would like to see what scumtells I had noticed before without having to read through each and every post again.

Flag Post

I’ll just honestly place my bet on arken is scum, without any real evidence, but I am still doing it.

Flag Post

Unvote: [Jaskaran2000]

Vote: [djrockstar]

Reason: After some consideration, i have decided to vote for dj again because me and him both have the highest amount of current votes.

Flag Post

Reason: After some consideration, i have decided to vote for dj again because me and him both have the highest amount of current votes.

You make no sense. Can you explain what “consideration” you did? what did you consider? You and me having the votes isn’t a real reason, like I said before:

He is just gonna vote people for reasons don’t really make sense and distract us(the distracting is why I considered he would be a burden)

I’m still gonna keep my vote on you.

I’ll just honestly place my bet on arken is scum, without any real evidence, but I am still doing it.

What the actual (chocolate)fudge?

I’ll just honestly place my bet on Jaskaran2000 is scum, without any real evidence, but I am still doing it.

Flag Post

Arken

i have decided to vote for dj again because me and him both have the highest amount of current votes.

Excuse me, but to me it seems like your last attempt to save your own self. You’re trying to lynch dj out so (if you’re scum) you can NK me and the people who voted for you will be gone. You will come into suspicion but you’re planning on escaping it(that would be your consideration) via some means I cannot think of currently.

Djrockstar

What the actual (chocolate)fudge?

I’ll just honestly place my bet on Jaskaran2000 is scum, without any real evidence, but I am still doing it.

Well, that’s sad :C

Flag Post

Arken

i have decided to vote for dj again because me and him both have the highest amount of current votes.

Excuse me, but to me it seems like your last attempt to save your own self. You’re trying to lynch dj out so (if you’re scum) you can NK me and the people who voted for you will be gone. You will come into suspicion but you’re planning on escaping it(that would be your consideration) via some means I cannot think of currently.

My head hurts.

Flag Post

My head hurts.

It’s been hardly two pages of discussion, and your head is already hurting? What.

Flag Post

My head hurts.

It’s been hardly two pages of discussion, and your head is already hurting? What.

You heard me.

Action: Kicks Jaskaran2000.

Flag Post

You heard me.

Oh, and would you please stop those annoying so-called "Action"s? It would be greatly appreciated as it does not really contribute to the discussion and all and is just expressing hate, or as you said earlier..

I take offense to that.

Also, please note, this post does not contribute to the thread at all so I sincerely and deeply apologize, and I realize I could have done it in PMs, but I am sure a lot of people would’ve not known and his PMs would’ve been spammed, thus I am making this post.

Flag Post

You heard me.

Oh, and would you please stop those annoying so-called "Action"s? It would be greatly appreciated as it does not really contribute to the discussion and all and is just expressing hate, or as you said earlier..

I take offense to that.

Also, please note, this post does not contribute to the thread at all so I sincerely and deeply apologize, and I realize I could have done it in PMs, but I am sure a lot of people would’ve not known and his PMs would’ve been spammed, thus I am making this post.

Isn’t this game meant to be around deception, and one way is to make people confused and not sure what to believe.

Flag Post

IGNORE MY LAST POST PLEASE!!!!!

Flag Post

Saying that the players shouldn’t read a post automatically makes them read it. Bearing that in mind…

Your question is arguable. Each Townie would want to trick scum into thinking that another player is a better target. General idea is town wants good powers to survive long enough to expose all anti-town factions (Mafia, SKs, Arsonists, Cult, etc.). They have to be careful not to deceive other townies, though, lest they get lynched. Anti-town has to trick town into thinking they’re town, and the mimes and jesters have to be clever enough to be lynched without blowing their own cover and being forced to survive until the end of the game. A survivor doesn’t care what faction wins, but may end up being forced to pick a side or face a death.

BTW, this isn’t an RP. RPing in non-RP games can get on the other players’ nerves, so… try to keep it to a limit.

Flag Post

Role confirmed.

Let’s read though the dialouge so far:

(WARNING: HUGE PILE OF TEXT UPCOMING)

(Taiboss)

Confirm.
It’s day 1. We have no knowledge on who is evil and who is good. So, if I can,
Vote No Lynch (I’m not sure if I can)

No lynch = Giving mafia a free night = Bad. I learned the hard way.

(arkenarken)

[CONFIRMED]

Originally posted by djrockstar:
Originally posted by SilverEvil:

confirm

You have “Evil” in your name…Obvious scum
Vote SilverEvil

The is hardly a good reason. Vote: [djrockstar]

Reason: he had a bad reason for voting SilverEvil.

I voted you ages ago.

He was joking. facepalm I don’t know how this was not obvious to you.

I take offense to that.

Please tell me you are joking. FoS arkenarken

(AdeebNafees)

Role Confirmed

About voting for NL, I think I’ll repeat my the usual arguments against it, and why it doesn’t really, under nearly any circumstance except maybe MiLo, help town whatsoever.

You see, NL is like saying “Hey, look, let’s just forget we came here to lynch and have a nice shuteye” which sounds pretty nice in practice (No gore and stuff because no lynching. I suppose reapo would prefer lynching but eh, that’s OT) but kinda falls flat. You see, while town might decide to observe a Sabbath or something and not do any killification, there are Cereal killers and Cultafia out there who don’t really follow these petty rules, and WILL carry out their NAs, possibly wiping out several members of town/converting them to their side, which is worse.

Then, D2 comes about, and Player X, whose only valid post in the thread is “Yeah, I kinda agree with you guys, lol. Vote: No Lynch _”, happens to be the SK victim. What can town deduce from that? Someone doesn’t like NL? Someone doesn’t like idiots? Fact is, those seem to be almost stupidly universal traits to scumhunt with, which will then make town randomly vote and stuff and try to hunt scum which, in all honesty, they could have done D1 what with all the ‘extra info’ they have on scum.

TL;DR: NL doesn’t bring much info to the table, but even more importantly, there is almost nothing that can be done D2 that CAN’T be done D1.

(DJ said)

Maybe its already been skipped, and now a trap is being laid…who knows? rolls eyes and coughs

(arken’s reply)

you are a noob scum and should be lynched.

Explain, please.

you have come up with some plan and this helps you in someway.

Explain, please.

you are just joking and i have made a fool out of myself. (Most Likely situation).

Er, what? AKA explain please.

(Dj)

From the above quotes, I do not think arkenarken will be any use to town and will in the end, end up as a burden, which is why I Vote arkenarken

Explain how.

(Jask)

This might seem euphemistic, but you might want to use the term “VI” instead of Idiotic Person, as many mafia players seem to prefer it. VI carries the idea that the person is bad at mafiae in general. Idiotic Person, on the other hand, can be easily interpreted as a personal remark.

(BC)

Quote those reasons, please.

(Dj)

Arkenarken, it seems instead of defending yourself, your just voting everyone who votes you?

Desperate townie FTL.

OT:

(arken)

I think it is “at”.

When I read through this, I was severely shocked. A great mafia player like you, is too lazy to read though 2 pages? Seriously? I don’t think this is enough for a vote, but this is certainly suspicious. FoS AdeebNafees

(arkenarken)

This huge amount of stupidity is surprising me, you know. I have concluded that you’re either scum or a huge VI, and neither of them are helping town.

Arken

My head hurts.

That’s simple mafia discussion. If you don’t have an IQ over 120, you will probably not understand it. This is a mind game, dammit.

My head hurts.

You heard me.

This is not an RP, either.

Action: I slap djrockstar for placing a vote on m,. and for saying i am of no use, which could be him attempting to pass the hot seat over to me, which could be considered a scum move.

Still not an RP, and you’re 10000000x more suspicious than anyone here, just so you know.

All in all, I vote arkenarken because he is really suspicious, and makes town go 10 spaces backwards when it goes one space forward, and that’s not needed.

Flag Post

Confiermo
I can’t really tell if that lasy page was a joke or not, but it has certainly built up a bit.

Arken seems to be the wierdest in this phase so far.
With the I take offense to that comment, and that he voted for DJ for self preservative reasons. (not to mention the fact that he tried to void an important looking post).

Flag Post

(BC)

I’d like a quote of all of them unless it is too much to ask. Even quoting one or two posts might be enough.

(DJ)

“FTL” Yep, a dead VI is better than an alive VI, which is why I’m voting him.

I’d rather keep him alive as a meatshield, or at least long enough for him to claim his role. Arguably, lynching scum is better than lynching VIs by some amount of margin.

I was the first vote then he voted, its not a big wagon but its still something

I wouldn’t leap on a wagon so unstable as a single vote, but whatever.

He voted someone for calling him an idiot, rather than good logic. Insulting other people is not a scum move, it isn’t a move at all, yet he voted that guy. He is just gonna vote people for reasons don’t really make sense and distract us(the distracting is why I considered he would be a burden)

Point noted.

(Jask)

A dollar on him not being one, says my gut.

(arken)

AKA bandwagon? Can you please deliberate on your reasons?

(hamham)

When I read through this, I was severely shocked. A great mafia player like you, is too lazy to read though 2 pages? Seriously?

Which part made you think that?

Still not an RP, and you’re 10000000x more suspicious than anyone here, just so you know.

Related, I wonder how you drew that conclusion, since your post only comments on posts from 3/6 people that have posted so far, with the bit against NL saying virtually nothing regarding the game and I admit that I don’t even know what your bit regarding me has to do with anything. I’d like more posts from you to clear that up if possible.