House of Madness Extravaganza (H.O.M.E) - (Part 2) Round 3 Start page 8

216 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by abidcool:

It is said among my people that some things are improved by death. Tell me, what stinks while living but in death smells good?

5. Pig

What. Explain.

Flag Post

WHAT TEH FUDGE THERE WERE MORE THAN 6 QUESTIONS?!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

yes there was,

Originally posted by LouWeed:

It is said among my people that some things are improved by death. Tell me, what stinks while living but in death smells good?

5. Pig

What. Explain.

i assume cause they are smelly animals (roll around in the mud and generally stinks) but when it dies and turns into food, bacon has a incredible nice smell of some sort. i didn’t like this riddle either once i released the challenge but i didn’t feel like changing it.

Flag Post

When next round

Flag Post

yes there was,

THE FUCK? I DIDN’T SEE MORE THAN 6!

Flag Post

Well i’m not sure what to say cause everyone elses seemed to find all the questions and i checked the link again and can see all ten questions.

Originally posted by puzzledan:

When next round

Soon brah, been busy studying and revising for various tests. it will probably be up around 9pm by the latest.

Flag Post

yes there was,

5. Pig

What. Explain.

i assume cause they are smelly animals (roll around in the mud and generally stinks) but when it dies and turns into food, bacon has a incredible nice smell of some sort. i didn’t like this riddle either once i released the challenge but i didn’t feel like changing it.

Not very satisfactory. I mean I like the smell of bacon too, but I also like the smell of beef, and chicken. No, it sounds like a bit of a stretch. Maybe Adeeb knows why, since he got the riddle correct.

Flag Post

Well i tried doing the riddles myself and i got 7/10 and that was one of the riddles that i got wrong, but since i dont’t have pork (cause im a muslim) i thought other might of known.

EDIT: Writing up round 3 right now bare with me for a moment or so.

Flag Post

Round 3 has officially started!

Flag Post

I take it the least amount steps that actually going to count

Flag Post

Pretty easy why it’s called Fragile Alliance :P

I got that question correct I also sent in Cow and Chicken with it but if only one was allowed I said Pig ;3

Also, fucking hell, I scrolled down and there were no more questions than 6 otherwise I’d have atleast 7-8 points RAGERAGERAGERAGERAGE

Challenge is too easy

Flag Post

yes there was,

5. Pig

What. Explain.

Not very satisfactory. I mean I like the smell of bacon too, but I also like the smell of beef, and chicken. No, it sounds like a bit of a stretch. Maybe Adeeb knows why, since he got the riddle correct.

I originally heard the riddle from a friend, and remembered the answer. When I PM’d the answer, I wasn’t sure about it myself, but thought it was worth a shot anyway, since I would get zero for a non-try.

As for the current challenge, I don’t even know WS properly… meh. inb4someoneeditstheKongregatewikipage.

Flag Post

inb4someoneeditstheKongregatewikipage.

Wait what, you weren’t allowed to?

Shit..(Already did it)

Flag Post

Also, questions.

1) Can you please link both the pages? Not sure whether you mean Essex or Kingdom of Essex. I am going to assume the former if you don’t answer.

2) Can it be any link? Can I navigate out of Wikipedia?

3) Can the pages be edited?

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

Also, questions.

1) Can you please link both the pages? Not sure whether you mean Essex or Kingdom of Essex. I am going to assume the former if you don’t answer.

i guess i wasn’t clear enough, i will edit this post so it will be more clear, cant do it at the moment as i just came back from paintballing and need to clean my stuff. but for now there is this

Read point number 2 which will give you a brief summary

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wiki_Game this also helps explaining it as well.

Flag Post

What is Round 3?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

What is Round 3?

Here you go.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

Also, questions.

i guess i wasn’t clear enough, i will edit this post so it will be more clear, cant do it at the moment as i just came back from paintballing and need to clean my stuff. but for now there is this

Read point number 2 which will give you a brief summary

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wiki_Game this also helps explaining it as well.

I thought you were going to clarify?

Flag Post

This is probably a dumb question, but who is my partner?

Flag Post

I don’t quite follow you. DJ is my team, yes? But then…wtf?

Flag Post

sorry guys i been extremely busy at the moment, (revising for four tests 1 I.T 2 Maths and Driving ) For now im going to postpone Round 3 as no one has a clue what to do until further notice. (prob at the weekend) again im sorry for the inconvience caused.

Flag Post

phew im finally back sorry about all the inconvience that was caused, i had a busy week and weekend. Wednesday and thursday i spent revising like a mad man for three test, friday i had the three tests so i was tired, saturday i had a family outing all day and i was going to post on sunday but an unexpected arrival came to my house and spent all evening here. So i will post a new round 3 at 9pm tomorrow (not now as i am going to college now) and im hope that everyone hasn’t forgot about this

Flag Post

where is round 3

Flag Post
Originally posted by puzzledan:

where is round 3

Doing it now

Flag Post

Round 3 Has officially started please look at my original post on page 7 to see the revised round 3