[Challenge 9 - Immolation] Second Guess page 12

581 posts

Flag Post

Credits for this plan go partially to me. We did this trick back in PL:PSR, in the first round. Of course, I never needed to use it except with SSam.

Bullshit, I was the one who thought of replacing a period with a comma even back then :P

Flag Post

The Deathstars and Stargazers were totally screwed because of an Observer massclaim that allowed the Observers to get a lead in points.

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

The Deathstars and Stargazers were totally screwed because of an Observer massclaim that allowed the Observers to get a lead in points.

shrugs

Deathstars had to be as inconspicious as possible in claiming. For Stargazers, they had to work together [obviously].
I think a clear strategy is the first person to claim and has the correct PM pretty much has auto-roleclear status.

Also, posting next challenge in a bit along with any PMs etc.

Btw, I’m aware S_98 has gone. He will be eliminated at the first elimination automatically.

Flag Post

Lethality

There’s something wrong…every player senses it. Some people are about to disappear into the ominous mist…and soon.

Players may place as many points as they have into this challenge.
For every 2 points you place, you gain 1 chaos point.
You may also increase another player’s chaos points by spending 2 points for 4 chaos points.

So what do chaos points do?
It determines how much you multiply the amount of points you have placed in.
If you have 0-15 chaos points, you get 2x the amount of points you placed in.
If you have 16-30 chaos points, you get 1.5x the amount of points you placed in.
If you have 31-40 chaos points, you get 1.25x the amount of points you placed in.
If you have 41-50 chaos points, you get 1x the amount of points you placed in.
If you have 51-60 chaos points, you get 0.5x the amount of points you placed in.
If you have 61-75 chaos points, you get 0.25x the amount of points you placed in.
If you have 76+ chaos points, you lose all the points you placed in.

The goal is to put in as many points as you can and reap as much reward as you can without losing them, and keeping your chaos points down.

Please PM me in this format:
I place [Number] points.
I would like to sabotage [Username] using [Number, Multiple Of 2] of my points.

You do NOT have to sabotage, only if you wish too.

Flag Post

So having 50-75+ won’t increase your points, rather decrease them?
Or will 50-60 add 0.75 times the amount you placed in?

Flag Post
Originally posted by djrockstar:

So having 50-75+ won’t increase your points, rather decrease them?
Or will 50-60 add 0.75 times the amount you placed in?

It will decrease them.

Flag Post

Change the thread name. It still says Challenge 2.

Flag Post

Leaderboard?

Also, I’m assuming that public discussion is allowed, and all point submissions have to be done by PM? Edit: Answered.

And are the points given in addition to the points you put in, or not? (In other words, if you put in 15 points, does your score increase by 15 (30 minus the 15 you put in), or does it increase by 30?)

Flag Post

Just saying, I invested 46 points to get 23 chaos points.

Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:

Leaderboard?

Also, I’m assuming that public discussion is allowed, and all point submissions have to be done by PM? Edit: Answered.

And are the points given in addition to the points you put in, or not? (In other words, if you put in 15 points, does your score increase by 15 (30 minus the 15 you put in), or does it increase by 30?)

Will post scores.
Also, race, the points you put in is multiplied by your multiplier. So the more you put in, if you get a high multiplier, the more your reward.

Flag Post
If you have 0-15 chaos points, you get 2x the amount of points you placed in.
If you have 15-30 chaos points, you get 1.5x the amount of points you placed in.
If you have 30-40 chaos points, you get 1.25x the amount of points you placed in.
If you have 40-50 chaos points, you get 1x the amount of points you placed in.
If you have 50-60 chaos points, you get 0.5x the amount of points you placed in.
If you have 60-75 chaos points, you get 0.25x the amount of points you placed in.
If you have 75+ chaos points, you lose all the points you placed in.

Can you more clearly clarify the amount of points? E.g., 15–30 and 31–40. The current rules leave this as ambiguous.

Flag Post

Hope that clarifies things.

Flag Post

Points leaderboard updated.

Flag Post

Please update the title.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Please update the title.

Updated.

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

Change the thread name. It still says Challenge 2.

Only now do you update…

Flag Post

Deadline 48 Hours. That’s right. I’m screwing with you now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Deadline 48 Hours. That’s right. I’m screwing with you now.

O.o

Sent. I wonder what the next challenge is…

Flag Post

35 HOURS LEFT

GATM, I actually gave 54 hours, which is almost the same as Challenge 1.

Flag Post

I meant the “I’m screwing with you now.” part. Though I guess it wouldn’t matter much, as it was directed at the “Updating Thread Name” posts.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

I meant the “I’m screwing with you now.” part. Though I guess it wouldn’t matter much, as it was directed at the “Updating Thread Name” posts.

Oh, I see.

Flag Post

If anyone give points to me, I kill you.

Flag Post

27 HOURS LEFT

Flag Post

11 Hours

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

If anyone give points to me, I kill you.

Don’t listen to him guise he is hoping people give him loads as an elaborate double bluff and get none for himself.