Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

:O I totally forgot to use my ability :O

:((((

Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:
Originally posted by helltank:

:O I totally forgot to use my ability :O

:((((

There was a god damn 66 hours deadline, rofl.

Flag Post

Point leaderboards updated.

Flag Post

Why were 3 players eliminated again?

Flag Post

Why were 3 players eliminated again?

They had the lowest amount of points after 3 challenges. The elimination this time will be after another 2 challenges [so another 3 challenges in total] with 4 players being eliminated.

Flag Post

YOU NEVER SED THAT ELIMINATION WOULD WORK DAT WAY WTF

Flag Post

Ha! My strategy worked outstandingly. I crippled three guys at 100 points so they could become lower ranked than me and in the end another two guys are ranked below me.

And seriously, there were over 60 hours—over two days—to play your role. There’s no one to blame for that except yourself.

Flag Post

Jaume, do you take back that statement about deadlines being too long?

Flag Post

YOU NEVER SED THAT ELIMINATION WOULD WORK DAT WAY WTF

“Welcome to Second Guess. Players will be thrown through a series of gruelling challenges to earn points. At every elimination, the players with the lowest amount of points will be eliminated. As time goes on, the more difficult it gets…and the more likely you will second guess every move.”

I did so.

Originally posted by JaumeBG:

Ha! My strategy worked outstandingly. I crippled three guys at 100 points so they could become lower ranked than me and in the end another two guys are ranked below me.

And seriously, there were over 60 hours—over two days—to play your role. There’s no one to blame for that except yourself.

Yeah, I did 66 hours and you just forget?

Flag Post

You said at EVERY elimination, not every three eliminations.

Flag Post

He didn’t say challenges. He said every ELMINIATION.

helltank, ^

Also, epic wording.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Jaume, do you take back that statement about deadlines being too long?

No, they should still be much, much shorter. I sent my moves within 24 hours of this challenge. I’d love for each challenge to be 24 hours and I still severely dislike the two to three day wait per challenge.

Flag Post

When you have one life, then why think twice.

Flag Post

Posting next challenge tomorrow, gtg sleep right now, sorry :[

Flag Post

[Challenge] Shattered

Friends. Friends. What does that word mean? For friends may no longer be a friend. And allies may no longer be an ally. And enemies…perhaps they may no longer be enemies. Perhaps.

Each player must PM me 2 different names they will help and 2 different names they will hate.
For everytime you are helped up to 2 times, you gain 15 points.
For everytime you are hated up to 2 times, you lose 10 points.
If you are helped 3+ times, you lose 10 points for each successive help and you will not gain the 30 points you had for the first 2 times you were helped.
If you are hated 3+ times, you gain 15 points for each successive hate and you will not lose the 20 points you had for the first 2 times you were hated.

If you do not PM me the 4 different names you will send me, you will automatically get deducted 25 points.

Flag Post

Wow… Now this. Is what we call strategy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Wow… Now this. Is what we strategy.

Is that good or bad?

Flag Post

Bad. I’m terrible at strategy.

Flag Post

Then you probably shouldn’t have signed up for this game ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:

Then you probably shouldn’t have signed up for this game ;)

Lol.

Flag Post

Everyone listen up! Let’s work together. I have a plan. First step is simple; don’t post any names. I’ll take care of the rest.

Flag Post

DAZ sucks. We can’t help our own selves. Boo!

Flag Post

And I’m going to go ahead and make a 50 HOUR DEADLINE

Flag Post

IHU all. Hate me too!!!

Flag Post

I think the best strategy would be to keep quiet… AHUFEAGOEIOJGJIO JIOJIEW ARRR IM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! IM HERE EVERYBODY IM MAKING IT LOUD AND CLEAR IM HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

46 HOURS LEFT