Sky Raid 2.0 (End Game) page 15 (locked)

903 posts

Flag Post

I tell Cid that he should make some repairs/modifications to the airship in any way he sees fit. I hand him all my materials for the job. (I hope he knows what he’s doing, especially since rocks and sticks aren’t the best materials for an airship XD)

I search for more allies.

(by the way can you put up my beam of radiation as my skill in the stats page?)

 
Flag Post

Vaxurzaely

I carefully climb of the cart as not to hurt my leg. I stand up casually look around. I don’t have much as the journey here took a lot away from me. I look at my father’s helmet and mother’s necklace before putting them on. I take the gemstone from my pocket. “I will miss you” I say before kissing my gemstone for luck. I look around to see where I am.

 
Flag Post

I take my raft and venture to one of the other islands.
I order my two Shuckles and Cubone to look for berries.
I order my two Gyarados and Slowking to look for any treasure chests we might have missed under the sea.

 
Flag Post

I look around to see what is going on.

Vaxurzaely
I have no idea what is going on but my leg is hurting so I sit down on a log and ask myself “what am I supposed to be doing?”

 
Flag Post

I leave my sky serpent to rest while I use my paws to go to WFL with my cats.

I decide to track some large beast.

 
Flag Post

I am sorry, but I do not have time to update today.

I am planning on ending Sky Raid 2.0 before christmas, and start up 3.0 after the New years to give people some time off. (and me some time to plan for added effects. I may open a thread sometime in that time to throw around ideas for 3.0 [More news as the date comes closer.])

So between now and sometime near christmas the free for all will actually start.

(Just a heads up)

{For those of you that are new, and have joined in this game only, the beginning part of the games starts with Player vs. Monster, as it is right now, but near the end it eventually turns Player vs. Player. Right now, if you actually try killing a player, nobody will actually die, just be knocked out, but once PvP is in effect, death is for the rest of the game.}

 
Flag Post

Please don’t hurt me! :(

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by afklol:

Please don’t hurt me! :(

… You are in a fortress… with the only way up to is through some rapids… (or flight)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:
Originally posted by afklol:

Please don’t hurt me! :(

… You are in a fortress… with the only way up to is through some rapids… (or flight)

I still don’t feel safe xD

 
Flag Post

What am I suposed to be doing?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

What am I suposed to be doing?

just state an action that you are going to do, then RokRokRok will roll a 100 sided die to determine how well you accomplish a task. (simple actions don’t need a roll normally)

 
Flag Post

RandomTurtle, feel free to do anything in this game you want to do.

 
Flag Post

Action: I will look for these items: A woodcutting axe, A carving knife, A hammer, A needle, Nails.

Vaxurzaely
I know, I will make a flying machine I think to myself. First I will need wood but before that I will need an axe. Then I will carve wooden planks with a knife I don’t own yet. I will then need to put it together with nails, hammered into the wood. I will need material for the wings and a needle to sew them together. I stand up and hunt for the tools.

 
Flag Post

I would like to join in on the fun xD,how about 2 totem peices “like floating wood peices with faces”“along with finding more along the way hopefully :3” follow me around, if I could spend mana to activate them for a time"mabey both idk",and a special runed sword thats perma-equipped,seince its the only one that can control them,until I find more “hopefully” and also the totems could attack with me but my own basic attack does lesser damage,the first totem is of ice and the other is of fire,im thinking of the totems being targetable and upon being defeated they come back 2-3 turns later so long as im out of combat and cost mana to re-activate,the first skill,can it be the being ability to activate the totem?or the ability to make the totems do something special,like have them fire a beam of their own element.

 
Flag Post

Sure. I will add you to the status screen, and you can come up with a catchy intro to indroduce your character if you want.

(You are now added to the status screen)

 
Flag Post

Intro: After being sent off from a tribe that was long ago destroyed due to unknown causes,the totem manipulator Cyber!His father had sent him off on the very day the tribe was destroyed,giving him a sacred sword held only by the most elite in the tribe,before sending Cyber off his father had arranged for him to be accompanied by 2 totems!One of Fire and Ice.After spending 1 year of unlocking the mystic powers of the 2 totems in the grasslands,at a hut which his tribe used to use for storing fish from the nearby river(Now empty from me eating the fish for the year).Cyber was finnaly ready to venture again,seeking the thrill of adventure and reap the rewards of loot and treasure!“idk if this is catchy or not but meh xD”(For my first action if I can I would like to scavenge around the hut for anything usefull “specificully a fishing pull” along with activating my totems if not already done so)

 
Flag Post

Massive Map Update Finally! (The fortresses were hard to make, so I just made them towers, but expect them to be whatever size you want.)
==

[FelineForumer] Ketty
I leave my sky serpent to rest while I use my paws to go to WFL with my cats.
Leaving him asleep, you go to WFL followed by your faithful Biscuit Clan.
> I decide to track some large beast. (64) + 3 (67) + 2 (69)
> You find some tracks that lead to a nice large beast. They are clear tracks, so you will gain a small boost when attacking him if you follow the tracks.

[arkenarken] Zaynarr
[team A] to go to the shop (NRN)
They are now in the Town Land, having moved from Zaynarr Fortress Island (ZFI), heading to the shop.
> [team B] to craft me an amulet of returning life (17) + 20 (37)
It is a simple amulet, but effective. They give it to you. You are disappointed that is has no lethal magical bolt feature, but it does have a numbing feature to make it harder to take off.
> I open the chests. (56)
> You find one is locked. It could be lockpicked by a thief, open by a key, or just smashed open with an intention to get the loot. Smashing open the chest does have a good chance of destroying the loot… All options seem like a one person job and many people might just make it worse.

The other chest is just fine to open. You open it revealing a Demon Lord Cape, along with a basic sword and main-gauche to go along with it. The butchers knife has moved to the offhand slot for some unexplainable reason.

[afklol] BUBBLE
I take my raft and venture to one of the other islands. (95)
You see several islands on the horizon. You’re island is in an archipelago it seems.
> I order my two Shuckles and Cubone to look for berries. (54) + 18 (72)
> They find plenty of Lum and Sitrus berries. The cubone holds onto them.
> I order my two Gyarados and Slowking to look for any treasure chests we might have missed under the sea. (16) + 18 (34)
> The manage to find one unopened chest in the sunken ship, but that was it. The slowking brings it to the surface.

[gammaflux] Gamma the Radiation Priest
I tell Cid that he should make some repairs/modifications to the airship… I hand him all my materials (98) + 2 (100) + 5 {Basic Materials} (105)
Working with all he has, he outfitted the airship with functioning cannons and armor. (The airship is found under your allies section) He also gained some skill to further mechanics. ( +2 to +4)
I search for more allies. (67)
You find a good crew to help command the airship. They do speak a wierd language, asking “Fru ec drec kio?” and “Fro yna fa fungehk vun res?”, but Cid quickly quiets them down.

[RandomTurtle] Vaxurzaely
I will look for these items: (98)
Who leaves perfectly good tools lying around such a prosperous town? They could do harm. You quickly take them and find out you have everything you need and then some.
I look around to see what is going on. (NRN)
Since this is just wondering, I will allow this second move.
You see that nothing much is going on, just a cloaked group of people are pushing their way to the Grasslands.
ask myself “what am I supposed to be doing?” (NRN)
More wondering… I will allow this as a third move… (Real actions you will only be able to do one per turn, such as finding the materials.)
You come up with the memory that you somehow ended up in this tournament. You can forge alliances, build up your armor/weapons or just explore.

[videogamer8888] Cyber
Cyber was finnaly ready to venture again,seeking the thrill of adventure and reap the rewards of loot and treasure! (Intro)
You start out near your small hut in the South Western Grasslands, with your two totems hovering nearby. You were just out fishing so you have your fishing pole in hand, along with some fish you caught.
==

 
Flag Post

I tell Cid to load the cannons, and fuel the ship. (if he already hasn’t done so) if he already has, he can go search for materials for the ship (priority) possibly herbs for healing potions (second priority) or any good loot.

me and my 2 new allies try to find a translator.

 
Flag Post

I open the chest.

 
Flag Post

I will now cut wood and harvest cotton, flax and any other plant that can be made into materials.

Vaxurzaely
Ha! That was brilliant. I think. I look around and notice woods. I walk up towards it in hope to chop some wood. I hope there is at least some plants that yield materials I think.

 
Flag Post

I begin my search for legendary pokemon.
Cubone spreads out the berries among all my other pokemon.
For the Shuckles, the berries will turn into rare candy if they hold it for two turns.
I order my pokemon friends to seperate into groups of three and search for the following items (in order of priority): light ball (2x electric dmg for Pikachu), Fluffy Tail (attracts pokemon), Pure Incense (Repels opponents), Max Revive, Bright Powder (Decreases an opponent’s roll by 15), and any other item of use.

 
Flag Post

For now I shall simply walk along the river,searching for any signs of life,(due to not having a compass I guess there ganna have to be a roll for weather I head north the river or south so 1-50=north and 51-100=south?)or anything usefull/significant.

 
Flag Post

quck question,does food rot over time?or is it good all the time, any time, all year round, and until the ends of time?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by videogamer8888:

quck question,does food rot over time?or is it good all the time, any time, all year round, and until the ends of time?

It is good for all time right now.

 
Flag Post

I don’t mean to sound rude or anything, but can you put up the “beam of radiation” on the status screen. its been missing for quite a while.