Sky Raid 2.0 (End Game) page 17 (locked)

903 posts

Flag Post

he doesn’t have a clan, he’s a player, and the creator of this game :P

 
Flag Post

Well his group?

 
Flag Post

you’d have to ask him.

 
Flag Post

I am sorry, but that is alot of actions Voodoo… You can create an intro to try to have it all, but the others have to agree with the intro if it involves any of them.

I will allow you to join my guild, right now I am taking a back-seat seeing how things have go along.
~

Early Heads Up – I may not be able to update today. I have a birthday party to go to and I do not know how long it will go on for.

 
Flag Post

Team A continues towards the shop.

Team B hires basic troops to fortify my lands (Bonus 24 from teamwork + cape + skill) (Basically if anyone is an enemy of mine they will get attacked by random soldiers if they are on an island I control.)

I look under some nearby rocks for TREASHURE I also get my mages to help out (Bonus 21 from teamwork + cape + skill)

 
Flag Post

No update today, with my sincerest apologies.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

No update today, with my sincerest apologies.

its ok :) whenever you have time

 
Flag Post

No time today, also…

I will make time tomarrow.

 
Flag Post

No worries, as long as you try. =D

 
Flag Post

what felinforumer said :D also how was that birthday party?

 
Flag Post

It was nice, he is a good guy and a great friend.

Thank you guys, also, for being so patient.

 
Flag Post

Hey! Hmpf…

 
Flag Post

And girl.

 
Flag Post

That is better. =D

 
Flag Post


==

[FelineForumer] Ketty
I run to NGL and up the shop with the help of my gloves. (NRN)
You enter the shop, and see many items.

From trinkets to blankets
To trumpets and fagots (of wood…)

They sell great stuff
And that ain’t no bluff

> My cats are all to rest (NRN)
> Your cats, along with the Sky Serpent, rest.

[arkenarken] Zaynarr
Team A continues towards the shop. (NRN)
They reach the shop and climb in.

Stuffed is the shop
This ain’t no stop!

Five men and a cat
Someone should scat!

When I asked for customers
I did not mean cumberers!

> Team B hires basic troops to fortify my lands (40) + 24 (64)
> You hire some sturdy soldiers to protect your lands.
> I look under some nearby rocks for TREASHURE I also get my mages to help out (18) +22 (40)
> You find some gems. Who would have guessed?

[afklol] BUBBLE
I attempt to open the two chests. (44) (32)
You find several items that could be of use on your journey.
> With my two Shuckles,Cubone, and Slowking, I use the fluffy tail and look for a Ho-Oh. (65) + 20 (85)
> You see the Ho-Oh. It flies off onto the tower in the horizon. The fluffy tail attracts several Seismitoads to join your army.
> I have my two Gyarados use telepathy to increase my chances in encountering a legendary Pokemon. (35) +10 (45)
> They do attract some pokemon near, but it is hard to tell the ones under the waves.

[gammaflux] Gamma the Radiation Priest
> I ask him [Cid] to go look for some materials (17)
> He is joyous to have his daughter join the crew, and is too distracted to actually work right now.
> I ask Rikku about herself and then ask her to translate between me and my two other crew members… (NRN)
She says she comes from a group of outcasts, living away from from everyone else. Her and her fellows believe in the use of machines, so they are okay with opperating the cannons. She states she will translate the conversations.

[RandomTurtle] Vaxurzaely
I will reattempt getting the wood and materials but this time at night. (22)
The cutting will wake up the others, so you just pick up some loose bark and cotton.

[videogamer8888] Cyber
walk twords the commotion with my sword ready at hand,along with concealing my totems behind me so I can’t be seen from far away… (NRN)
You cross into the North Grass Lands, where you can hear a fight going on not far away. You draw your sword, and tell your totems to be at ready, but be concealed.

[VoodooCoffeeGuy] Nameless Hobo IIX
I am The Nameless Hobo IIX.I am a trusty blacksmith.I enter the arena with my dagger and fold up shoppe. (Intro)
Nameless Hobo IIX is your name, conning people selling things is your game. You are a part of the groups known as ‘Thieves’, and you do like a little stealing here and there.

You do start with your own iron, (What self-respecting blacksmith wouldn’t) along with your Stealthy Cloak (to make it look like you are a real thief).

==
kilozombie and wercooler are the newest ones removed from the list…

 
Flag Post

:O
What did I find?

 
Flag Post

Team A attempts to convince the shop owner to move his shop to my fortress land (Bonus 26 for teamwork + cape + skill + noble’s skill)

Team B ugrades my fortress (Bonus 24 from teamwork + cape + skill)

i go an sit back and relax
 
Flag Post

me, Cid, and rikku go one way (searching mainly for materials), and the two other crewmembers go another. (searching mainly for herbs)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by afklol:

:O
What did I find?

Opps, forgot to add it to the status screen. Just a few full restores and a few lava cookies.

Originally posted by arkenarken:

Team A attempts to convince the shop owner to move his shop to my fortress land (Bonus 26 for teamwork + cape + skill + noble’s skill)

There will be a bit of a roll against because it is hard with such heavy cargo, and it is cramped so it will be hard to maneuver the shop.

 
Flag Post

Call Sky Serpent to me.

I jump on the Sky Serpent while using my gloves, I steer the dragon to the fight.

My cats are to gather moss and feathers for better beds.

 
Flag Post

With my two Shuckles,Cubone, and one of my Seismitoads, I use my fluffy tail and look for Dragonites and Charizards.
My Seismitoad, two Gyarados, and Slowking gather pokemon under the waves to join my group.

 
Flag Post

(ok) I look at who is fighting….

 
Flag Post

Well hello there, i think i’m going to try my luck at this. Might miss some turns because of school though.
If there’s anything wrong or over/under-powered in my intro and items feel free to tweak it, it’s my first go at a game like this.

A purple sphere of pure energy emerges from the ground at the Grasslands. After 5 seconds it explodes, damaging some ground around it, and Nacrom appears. Nacrom was teleported to that land during a battle which put his whole mage clan in danger. He was the most powerful of that clan, and his clan helped him escape using a risky teleport spell. They all were killed, but Nacrom is safe, and will train further to avenge the ones who killed his clan.

Before he was teleported, he brought with himself two Small Health Potions(restores 150 HP), Ring of Life(Passive, restores 15 HP per turn), two Magical Gems, A Basic Shirt, Basic boots and Basic pants, and a Wand of Destruction(150-200 Magical Damage, 100 Mana consumption per use).

He was trained as a mage his entire life, so he gets 2+ on any roll that involves magic, and regenerates 20 additional Mana per turn, 50 if Focusing, However he receives 50% more damage on Physical Attacks.

He is not a Necromancer, but a Mage of Life, who can bring things back to life, but as they were before, with no control over them. He excels at Healing, but can also do some damage if there is enough Mana available to do so.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by henry700:

Well hello there, i think i’m going to try my luck at this. Might miss some turns because of school though.

Welcome aboard! I am just going to outline out situation so far.

We are entering a PvP mode near the beginning of December, just to finish this game off with a bang around the middle of December. and to give you guys Christmas. Sky Raid 3.0 will be up just after New Years after everything has gone down (while during the time I will be tweeking the system.) I will also open a thread to throw around ideas for 3.0 after 2.0 is closed.

(This is all a heads up for everyone, also)

I do not mind if you miss any amount of updates, as it is pretty easy to include someone into and out of the turns (so the game only hinges on if I have time to update in a day.)

Originally posted by henry700:


If there’s anything wrong or over/under-powered in my intro and items feel free to tweak it, it’s my first go at a game like this.

In fact, I am over powering it. It is late in the game, and I am giving you slightly better items (since it mostly is based around healing.)

Originally posted by afklol:

With my two Shuckles,Cubone, and one of my Seismitoads, I head towards the tower in the horizon.

That is the Tall Tower that is the on the other side of the map, so I just want to make sure.

~
I do not have time to update today, as I have to get up early tomarrow, but starting tomorrow I will update atleast once a day till this game session is over.

 
Flag Post

:O Looks like I got a long journey >.<