Sky Raid 2.0 (End Game) page 20 (locked)

903 posts

Flag Post

head towards the bottom left island (fire castle?) all allies (including myself) stay defensive

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

Okay, but seriously???

Open the next chest, too.

That will be the last one, I swear.

Originally posted by gammaflux:

head towards the bottom left island (fire castle?)

That is Raknorux’s Palace. The red and yellow are banners.
Vaxurzaely (RandomTurtle) is going to kill Raknorux for revenge on his deceased parents.

Edit: I can create a fire castle for you…

Flag Post

And I intend to do it in style.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

And I intend to do it in style.

You gon’ die bro

Flag Post

I finish off the gient with one final strike if it manages not to kill him I command the totems to attack AGAIN!

Flag Post

I steer the serpent to drop off BUBBLES and his pals gently onto the top of the tower, than he is to fly down towards WFL.

The adult are to… yet again… reproduce. Kittens! Kittens for all! =3

The apprentices are to look for even more rogues.

Flag Post

i’m fine :D you don’t have to create something so big :P instead i’ll land on southwest grasslands and have my whole team search for those herbs.

Flag Post

Yeh. I wouldn’t mind, but it would be surrounded by heat also, probably making it hard to do anything. Only someone resiliant to heat could pass through…

Flag Post

I wonder what happens to a person when they die…. 0_0

Flag Post

Well, nobody cannot die yet… They are just knocked out and must be revived.

Soon is PvP, though. That is when people start dying. When they die, their allies act accordingly to the death. (Such as not caring {and leaving}, panicing {and causing trouble for everyone}, or just fading {in terms of magical beings})

The bodies can be used for anything afterwords, a blunt weapon, revived {albeit an allied NPC}, or looted.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

Well, nobody cannot die yet… They are just knocked out and must be revived.

Soon is PvP, though. That is when people start dying. When they die, their allies act accordingly to the death. (Such as not caring {and leaving}, panicing {and causing trouble for everyone}, or just fading {in terms of magical beings})

The bodies can be used for anything afterwords, a blunt weapon, revived {albeit an allied NPC}, or looted.

can allies also fight because you die? (i’d only imagine really loyal troops would do this)

Flag Post

In some cases, yes. If they are extremely loyal, they will fight to the end.

Some… might fight against you if the otherside can convince them {or they know they are outmatched}… but that is if they are disloyal.

Flag Post

==
[RokRokRok] Tireris II
I simply & silently leave the arena. (NRN)
Having stood silently watching the drama happen, you decide it is time to leave the arena. You are pleased that everyone got going, and you believe that the end would have been fun to watch. The thieves just go about their business.

I am not quiting the game. You might have saw that I have not updated for several turns. (Well, lots… my last turn was helping FelineForumer shoot her dragon which has now fully recovered.) I am just sitting back and watching it develop and play out. The status screen got too cramped, so I finally removed myself.

[FelineForumer] Ketty
I steer the serpent to drop off BUBBLES and his pals gently onto the top of the tower, than he is to fly down towards WFL. (NRN)
He dive bombs and easily makes it back down within 1 turn.
> The adult are to… yet again… reproduce. (20) +20 (40) + 33 {Well Rested x 11} (73)
> What cats can do when they are well rested…
> The apprentices are to look for even more rogues. (50) +20 (70) + 18 {Well Rested x6} (88)
> Three more rogues join your group.

[arkenarken] Zaynarr
> Team A rests (NRN)
> They retire to their quarters.
> Team B searches for more magi to join me (43) + 24 (67)
> Finding three plain mages waiting outside the gates, they are accepted into the fortress.
I open the chests (68) (90) (63) (49) (87)
You find a variety of weapons, armor and items. The shop keep must have been stockpiling his best stuff in these chests.
equip my main-gauche and gloves of dead mans grip… (NRN)
You equip the gloves. So long as they are not seperated from your person (which they won’t be), they will continue the effect.
> My mages sees what the shop has for sale (NRN)
> They are amazed by what the shop has. You have plenty of gold and you could set the shopkeep up for life. He lost some of his rarer stock from the shop inside the twisty portal now seperated from you. (That you caused)

[gammaflux] Gamma the Radiation Priest
i’ll land on southwest grasslands and have my whole team search for those herbs. (38) + 19 (57)
You land quickly, not knowing what will happen. It is quiet, but you can feel the land slowly shake since is has dislodged from the other lands. The two crewmen talk silently to one another, all you can hear is “…Drec myht ec kuehk du vymm…”
The picking goes good. You find a variety of herbs for diffrent cases. You are handed all the herbs when everyone returns to the ship.

[RandomTurtle] Vaxurzaely
I demand to know his name and if it is Raknorux start a fight. (NRN)
He states his name is Raknorux, and he will fight you if he must. He stand up. He is a lean figure with long flowing hair, light complexion, and a calm voice. He motions to a man hiding in the shadows who delivers him a long backsword.
Once ready, he adopts a battle postion, and states “If you are ready, I will let you have the first go. If not, please leave.”

[hamuka] Hamuka
Open the next chest, too. (93)
In the last chest you find what seems like a grappling hook, crossbow, shield, bolts, and some more clothing.

[videogamer8888] Cyber
I finish off the gient with one final strike (42)
You produce a Coup de grâce upon the beast and earn the respect of the bigger giant.
==
Enemies
Giant (0/2000) (NM) [NGL]
Bigger Giant (2150/2500) (NM) [NGL] Switching sides
==
Giant
Die. (NRN)
You land with a hard thud. The ground easily shakes beneath you.

Bigger Giant
Agree to join up with Cyber (NRN)
You are now Cyber’s traveling companion.
==
Seems the Floating Town Land has stabilized for now…

Flag Post

I decide to taunt him by saying “Nah i’ll just f*ck up your palace” in an attempt to get him to follow me. I begin to run left and down some stairs to look for his brewery.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

I decide to taunt him by saying “Nah i’ll just f*ck up your palace” in an attempt to get him to follow me. I begin to run left and down some stairs to look for his brewery.

So epic. :P

I try to look for birds, animals, anything that I can hunt down for EXP.

Flag Post

I equip my One-Horned Helmet, Demonic Breastplate, Lordly Shirt, L Spiked Wristband, Chain-mail Leggings, L Steel High Boot, R Steel High Boot and my Flamberge.

I ask all the people under my command to swear loyalty to me. (As in if the announcer tries to get everyone’s minions to turn on them again like last time, they wont betray me…)

I go to the shop and see if he has any skill books that let me command more groups then normal, if yes then buy them. (Is there like a haggle roll or something? if so then I am sure he is still grateful for repairing his shop…)

Flag Post

can I make a healing salve or potion out of the herbs? if so everyone starts creating them. if not, we all search for some treasure/loot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

(Is there like a haggle roll or something? if so then I am sure he is still grateful for repairing his shop…)

Well, there has been +~ Negotiation, so that could stem off to haggling (so I could add a haggling roll). It will be a diffrent roll than actually finding it/having it in the shop. The repair might help a bit with the roll.

Originally posted by gammaflux:

can I make a healing salve or potion out of the herbs?

Sure.

Flag Post

I tell the Bigger Giant to scavenge around the area for wood or any other building materials,while at the same time i’ll scavenge the regular Giants lifeless body for any good loot

Flag Post

I drop in on SWGL (off the dragon using my movement phase of my gloves) and scavenege in the left goods for anything of value.

My cats are to eat!

They are also to all rest!

(Can I do another ceremony soon? =3 Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease)

Flag Post

Feline is going to have around 50000 cats if they keep having sexy time

Flag Post

=3

Mew.

Flag Post

NINJA

Flag Post

Oh crap missed it

Flag Post
Originally posted by FelineForumer:

(Can I do another ceremony soon? =3 Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease)

After this round…