Sky Raid 2.0 (End Game) page 24 (locked)

903 posts

Flag Post

I search for lots of wood.

I divide the allies into 3 groups:

Group 1 will consist of the mages, with the leader being the Scrawny Old Man,
Group 2 will be full of swordsmen, led by the Short Bearded Man,
Group 3 will contain the archers and the Small Man, and will follow the Talkative Archer.

I command Group 1 to create staffs for themselves, Group 2 will look for goodies in the shop and report their findings, and Group 3 are going to search for rogues who are interested in joining our teams.

 
Flag Post

I cannot think of anything to do… go on without me.

 
Flag Post

You can always just scavenge or attack or build something, anything?

 
Flag Post

I know. =3

I just cannot think of anything to build/scalvange or attack.

 
Flag Post

Turrets to your base?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

Turrets to your base?

Cats do not build turrent.

(They do build magical walls made from bone, however.)

 
Flag Post

You can do that then :D

 
Flag Post

It was already done, that is how I know… =/

 
Flag Post

You could build traps around your fortress then? (giant mousetraps covered in leaves? XD)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

You could build traps around your fortress then? (giant mousetraps covered in leaves? XD)

Nah, I am just seeing what happens right now.

 
Flag Post

Ok well good luck :D
(Side note: where is afklolz is he still on his vacation?)

 
Flag Post

I did check his profile and it did say he played a few hours before the other day, but he has not posted in any forum games.

 
Flag Post

Weird, well I guess we’ll just wait it out. He might be to busy to come onto the forums.

 
Flag Post

My flying BATTLEFORT moves closer to the tear in the world while making sure to keep enough distance as not to be damaged by it. I also give the order to be prepared to leave at a moments notice should the tear expand further or the magi complete there study.

My magi study the tear in the world, once they have completed there study the BATTLEFORT is to move away from the tear

Everyone else (including me) works on building arcane (Magical) offensive towers around the BATTLEFORT.

 
Flag Post

Grrrr… The missing USB is vexing me. No matter where I look, I cannot find it… I do want to update before continuing, so sorry. (Sorry, somewhat tired, also.)

 
Flag Post


~ Things to add to map:
Flying BATTLEFORT
Islands to the north of AFBL.
Caves in NFL.

~ Things to remove from map:
Large chunk of land from TL for not raising drawbridge.

Still cannot find the USB… If still missing tomorrow, I will have to remake the map. (I am now redrawing it, but the way I am will just change the background… It will take work, but I will not need the USB. {or if I find the USB, I am moving it to the hard drive.})

The event I had planned shall continue on with no visual representation.
==
[FelineForumer] Ketty
go on without me. (NRN)
and they do.

[arkenarken] Zaynarr
> My flying BATTLEFORT moves closer to the tear in the world ()
> It is not a tear, per se. More like a giant rip. The soldiers you requested to hold fast the land tremble as the mighty battlefort lift into the sky! (Along with a good part of Town Land… that drawbridge should have been raised.) It is ready to go backat any time.
> My magi study the tear in the world (Misc. Roll = 60)
> The work starts good, but it will require another turn to conclude the study.
Everyone else (including me) works on building arcane (Magical) offensive towers around the BATTLEFORT. (23) + 40 (63) + 28 (91) + 6 (97)
They are magnificent towers, built of pure magic. Common cannons were also added.

[gammaflux] Gamma the Radiation Priest

> Everyone is to hop on the airship and head towards townland. (NRN)
> They are off! But… Non-radiation/posion units in the same area as the Radiation Knight (the airship) start feeling the effects of Radiation. (Valefor does not… because he flies outside the ship.)
> all other units will cook the food in preparation for a feast (68) +20 (88)
> Despite some of the chefs being both posion and radioactive, the food comes out well.
Finally I will try to enhance the Poison knight’s and the Radiation knight’s weapons. (92)
Deciding not to use the hammer in your inventory (you need to equip it), you make some really decent weapons that deal both magical and physical damage for the knights to work with, but also gain some skill in smithing.
(note: how many of each potion do I have?)
You have a decent amount of mana/health, but only one teleport.

[RandomTurtle] Vaxurzaely
I ask him what materials he has that I can build and craft with and take those materials into my inventory. (NRN)
He states that you can take anything from the treasure room as long as you treat the items with care. He also shows you the quick way to the treasure room.

[hamuka] Hamuka
I search for lots of wood. (67) + 10 {Oppertunity?} (77)
You find a good amount of wood lying around town from the recent shake after a Battlefort flew away and left a large hole to where the bridge had previously connected.
> Group 1 to create staffs for themselves (64) + 20 (84) + 5 {Materials} (89)
> Creating a whole set of staffs from the long forgotten bone, they wield their own staff.
> Group 2 will look for goodies in the shop and report their findings (23) + 20 (43)
> The shop is in Arken’s Flying Battlefort Island. You were looking for the local store. They stock some pretty common items for cheap, but it looks like they have no very expensive/rare items.
> Group 3 are going to search for rogues who are interested in joining our teams (35) + 20 (55)
> You find a few rogues willing to join the cause, as most are freelance now that their leader has left.
(Your guys in NGLs decided to finally cross the bridge. Nothing bad happened, and now you all are in Town Land.)
==

 
Flag Post

I take some gold and some gems from the treasure room.

I look for a stockyard with materials such as wood, fabric, metal and stone.

 
Flag Post

The BATTLEFORT makes sure to leave as soon as the mages are done with there study

The mages continue there study.

Everyone else (Including me) helps the mages in there study anyway they can.

 
Flag Post

I ask the storekeeper if they have some arrows for sale.

I give Group 2 and 3 all the wood and metal I have, and ask them to craft the most arrows possible. Group 1 is to enchant the new arrows as soon as they’re made.

 
Flag Post

ok I attempt to recruit the man and those soldiers :3(srry,I forgot yesterday xD)

 
Flag Post

Another no-move. =3

 
Flag Post


~ Things to add to map:
Flying BATTLEFORT
Islands to the north of AFBL.
Caves in NFL.

~ Things to remove from map:
Large chunk of land from TL for not raising drawbridge.

Map will be reworked by tomorrow.

First Battle! (It is not a contesting goal, as the opponent did not know/retaliate. So, basically, a sneak attack.)
==
[arkenarken] Zaynarr
> The mages continue there study. (73) + 20 (93) + 18 (111) +17 (138
> The study goes great. It seems to tap into another world, and is not deadly in the least. If you wanted to, you could probably fit the whole Battlefort through the tear.
> Everyone else (Including me) helps the mages in there study anyway they can. (Assisting = Misc. Roll = 69)
> I have decided that assisting mages in magic shall be a misc roll.

You help bring them and put back enough materials they need that the fortress gets a well deserved nap. (Not as much as a rest, but still a gain.

The BATTLEFORT makes sure to leave (NRN)
It decides to float to the north of Town Land.

[RandomTurtle] Vaxurzaely
I take some gold and some gems from the treasure room. (NRN)
No roll because, of course, it is a treasure room. You take plenty of each before continuing on.
I look for a stockyard with materials such as wood, fabric, metal and stone. (11)
It is a massive structure. You easily get lost, but somehow end up back in the throne room. Raknorux is looking at the front door from infront of his throne.

[hamuka] Hamuka
I ask the storekeeper if they have some arrows for sale. (84)
They have many types of arrows, along with a variety of bows for your choosing. They have smoke arrows, flash arrows, posion arrows, regular arrows, and even explosive arrows.
> I give Group 2 and 3 all the wood and metal I have, and ask them to craft the most arrows possible. (53) + 20 (73) + 15 {Materials} (88)
> You even gave them some of your feathers to use. They made plenty of arrows after melting down the bucket for arrowheads, straighting the twig and bark, and attaching the feathers, they also used some of the actually arrow heads. (That is a given)
> Group 1 is to enchant the new arrows as soon as they’re made. (80) + 18 (98) + 3 (101)
> They found easy ways to mnipulate the arrows and their effects without the use of magic. You gained plenty of arrows, and new skills for your mages.

[videogamer8888] Cyber
I attempt to recruit the man and those soldiers (Effected By Event)
Before you start walking, all hell breaks loose. Cannon shots are being fired, a knife whiped by your ear, and you can hear BOOM as magic goes off. You see the man in the middle of the fray. He looks like he could use some help.
(srry,I forgot yesterday xD)
It’s okay.

[gammaflux] Gamma the Radiation Priest
> Group 1: will fly in from above and use the airship’s cannons to attack (Rikku will use her throwing knives though) (85) + 20 {Sneak Attack} (105) + 8 {Skills} (113) + 19 {132}
> Dealing a nasty blow upon the swordsmen and the Short Bearded Man, you left many severly hurt. {The damage is mostly devided amoung the units, but slightly uneven.}
Group 2: My team unit will attack them directly on sight. (46) + 15 (61) + 20 {Sneak Attack} (81)
The mages being the target, you drop off the airship and into the town below. Since the radiation knight is now out, everyone in Town Land now takes 10 damage if unaffiliated with posion/radiation. You deal a sizable blow against the three wizards.
> Group 3: Will ambush the Archers (and rogues if they happen to be in the vicinity) (26) + 20 (46) + 20 (66) {Misc. Roll = 6}
> Group 3 drops into the town below. The rogues are not within the group, but the archers are wide open to a sneak attack. You manage to deal moderate damage to their group. The small man gets away with minor damage due to his Reaction.
==

 
Flag Post

Everyone under my command works on making a massive magical tower in the center of the BATTLEFORT, I have asked them to make it capable of shooting an extremely powerful beam at a very long range.

I am impressed with gammaflux’s display of firepower and offer him an alliance.

If gammaflux accepts my alliance then I will let a maximum of 3 of his units on my BATTLEFORT in order to visit the shop.

 
Flag Post

OH YEAH?!? WELL PREPARE TO BE IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ARROWHELL, YOU SILLY FOOL CALLED GAMMA THE RADIATION PRIEST. YOU’RE FUCKING DEAD, KIDDO.

I shoot 50 simple arrows to Gamma the Radiation Priest, and 122 to the airships.

Group 1 is to attack the airships with magic bolts. Group 3 will search for archers. Group 2 is going to attack Gamma’s allies.

 
Flag Post

I Ask him about a stockyard and then head to it when he tells me where it is.