Sky Raid 2.0 (End Game) page 35 (locked)

903 posts

Flag Post

By the looks of this Feline and afklol will be the winners.

Also Gamma you do realise there is a town within walking distance.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

The townland you’re in is much farther away though. :P

Also it looks more like Feline and afklol are gonna fight eachother rather then us.

Flag Post

I was thinking of starting a game similar to Sky Raid where you are trying to survive random waves of monsters and events and can choose to work with or against your opponents. I will call it Sky Survival. What do you think?

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

The townland you’re in is much farther away though. :P

Also it looks more like Feline and afklol are gonna fight eachother rather then us.

I think Turtle was talking about the town that he built on his island, the island that you are currently on.

Flag Post

I think he’s in the big one though (I think)

Flag Post

he is in the big one, he was telling you that you are in walking distance of a town so you could get better supplies for your ship from the town instead of the 2nd hand supplies you where going to use.

Flag Post

He and arkenarken are in Town Land, you are near the Ragnorux Island Town. (Which I have not included yet…)

Flag Post

oh ok :D, but I think i’d rather strip your turrets down and use them for a new ship (and a bit of the salvageable material from the old airship)

Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

I was thinking of starting a game similar to Sky Raid where you are trying to survive random waves of monsters and events and can choose to work with or against your opponents. I will call it Sky Survival. What do you think?

That is basically the first Phase of Sky Raid before it trangresses into PvP mixed with Defend Your Kingdom… it may not work, but go for it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FelineForumer:

Now then afklol, what would you like to do? You choose, and I’ll face you that way.

errrrr, I shall face you alone! Just leave my other pokemon alone :/
I throw Bright Powder onto Ketty’s face, then use lightning strike with the aid of my Lightball while shooting 1 round with my gemstone revolver at Ketty.

Flag Post

{Everyone}

Things to change:
Still (still…) plenty…
===
[afklol] BUBBLES
I throw Bright Powder onto Ketty’s face, then use lightning strike with the aid of my Lightball while shooting 1 round with my gemstone revolver at Ketty. (Event/Contesting Goal???)
Before you know it, your face is in the ground. As you go to stand up, you see a massive palace nearby. You feel a slight tinge of magic.

[FelineForumer] Ketty
> half of my cat army will rush Vaxurzaely (Contesting Goal)
I will defend against afklol’s attacks (Event/Contesting Goal???)
You slowly awaken to find afklol is standing. Everyone of your allies, and his, are scattered around. You see someone in the distance bashing at something metal with a giant stick, but choose not to focus on them. You do think you can see a swordsman and someone else beside him also…

[gammaflux] Gamma the Radiation Priest
Build a new airship using the salvageable material from the old airship and all of Vaxuraezly’s downed turrets. (30) + 20 {Materials} (50) – 20 {…Read down…} (30)
You begin to repair the ship with turrets that were both jammed and the ammunition was on fire… It is a deadly combination… You do find salvageable materials, and managed to get the weapons operational once again… but you need some fabric before it will sail as it was all burned off.
==
*_Contesting Goal_
A wave of fur starts rushing towards the newly teleported men. They center their attention to one man, the ring leader. His minion, with his help him, starts casting a spell as quick as he can.

> FelineForumer (Misc. Roll = 73)
> arkenarken (Misc. Roll = 73)
I guess I can make this work…

As the cats rush towards the master, they are almost done casting {(32) + 10 (42)}. As the cats finishing pouncing {(51) + 20 (71) + 85 [17x5] (156)... No more need...}, the spell, along with the master are finished. The demonic bond, is also released. The spell sears into effect, teleporting ever person/cat/pokemon onto Ragnorux’s Island, along with the side effect of being dazed for one turn.

Flag Post

:O that was a false attack Ketty; plz dun hurt me xD

Flag Post

I was defending anyways. =3

You did not waste any of your resources, so it seems. It is still on if you want.

Flag Post

So… close…

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

So… close…

Good round arkenarken. =D

We should do this again some time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FelineForumer:
Originally posted by arkenarken:

So… close…

Good round arkenarken. =D

We should do this again some time.

yep

Flag Post

Well this is interesting XD.

Sidenote: When it says they’re dazed for one turn does that mean this turn?

Flag Post

Have the builders move to the town to search for fabric.

Defend the Airship at all costs (also board it.)

All mages (excluding me) start charging up an ice beam. (but only shoot it if someone attacks us :P, otherwise it just gains in power until we have to use it.)

2 airship crewmembers and the 2 guards work the main cannons.
I work one of the radiation cannons, with the poison knight, and the two rogue’s.

Rikku and Yojimbo hold their weapons at the ready.
Cid works the arrow turret. and sets all 5 choices to random.

Important Only attack if being attacked.

Flag Post

I strut into heaven and walk to the TV. I grab the remote. I turn over to my island where everyone is.

Raknorux who is very much alive orders a flight back to his palace to resume neutral rule over his island.

[Also remember the town folk are normal town folk, be nice.]

Flag Post

Guess I can’t do anything since I’m dazed.

Flag Post

I meant for the daze during the teleport, feel free to move.

Flag Post

I negotiate with Ketty’s army to join forces :D

Flag Post

FINAL UPDATE
Thanks to everyone for participating in this battle royal.
==
[gammaflux] Gamma The Radiation Priest
> Have the builders move to the town to search for fabric. (Event)
> Defend the Airship at all costs (also board it.) {2 airship crewmembers and the 2 guards work the main cannons. I work one of the radiation cannons, with the poison knight, and the two rogue’s/Rikku and Yojimbo hold their weapons at the ready. Cid works the arrow turret. and sets all 5 choices to random.} (NRN)
> Taking the full meaning, they only have to defend the ship, or attack if they themselves are being attacked. None of the attacks are focused on the others, so not rollis needed.
> All mages (excluding me) start charging up an ice beam. (but only shoot it if someone attacks us :P, otherwise it just gains in power until we have to use it.) (3)
> Now this is better, the attack is focused on attacking anyone who attacks anyone else.

Now then… this is the end game, but this math is rushed.Anything over 100 is counted as an instant kill for this finisher.

[FelineForumer] & [afklol]
Charge at GAMMA!

All the pokemon and cats start charging. The mages fire the ice beam (3) but it blows up in their faces. Underchanged and rushed might be one reason. The cats pounce first onto Gamma. (56) + 45 (101…) Due to their sleep and recent eating, the cats easily power through Gamma.

~~
THE WINNERS!
FelineForumer and afklol have won Sky Raid 2.0.

~~
What ever happened to…

Ragnorux: After being sent through Zaynarr’s teleportation spell, he arrived back home. He admired the brave work Vaxurzaely had done for him, and made a statue to stand in the square to the end of time.

Sammy: After losing Zaynarrs control, his spirt came back to him. He retained a bit of magic from the experience and usesit to entertain folks all around.

That Shiny Gyarados That Fell Off The Edge of The Skylands: He landed in a lower skyland, inside a lake. He was furious at first, but soon learned to accept it.

The Rogue Town: It became a prime trading spot, bringing in many foreign visiters and traders of exotic items.

Zaynarr’s Battlefort: It blew up.

The Theatre in Town Land: It became a stage that many people would travel to make a large production, or just to sing Karaoke on saturdays.

The Shop Owner: Don’t you worry, don’t you fret, I am still alive, that you can bet. / Being surround, by boulder and stone, from the explosion, I was thrown. / The blast was dulled, but not negated, somehow, to survive was how I was fated. / The pokemon, looking like electric mice, took me half-drowneded, they were nice. / Rested and recovered, live and well, where I am going, I can never tell.

The Cat Army: After many debates, they decided to split into five diffrent groups, and take an island to themselves.

The Pokemon: Being free of oppressors, they live in the luxury of the Ocean Land Tower.

Zaynarr: He was sent back to where he plans his next bigger sceme.

Ketty: Unknown

BUBBLES: Unknown

Flag Post

Sky Raid 3.0 will be up tomorrow. Here is a sneak peak at the first Sky Raid 3.0 map, and for comparison, The first Sky Raid 2.0 and 1.0 Maps.

Flag Post

Feel free to converse now, about previous strategies, what you liked, or really anything else.