[Creation and sign-ups] Faction Wars (Curious? More inside)

25 posts

Flag Post

R4L

Flag Post

Introduction

Hello and welcome to the creation and sign up phase of Faction Wars. In this game you as the players get to decide on almost everything in the game. Quite a few of the things in brackets listed below are optional and people can say not to have any of them. Others can be had multiple of.

If you are thinking of signing up then take part in the creation phase. This way it will be some of your ideas that you are playing with. After the basics are sorted then you can sign up.

Categories

Planet Formation: (Name), (Planet size), (Hours in day (Light hours), (Dark hours)), (Days in year), (Day and month names), (Moons), (Rings)

Planet Cultural: (Background Story), (Era), (Natural wonders), (Ancestral structures), (Main plant species), (Main Herbivore species), (Main Predator species), (Dominant species),

Faction one: (Name), (Species, (Natural Skills), (Natural Traits), (Native Biome, (Climate), (Minerals)), (Objective[s])

Faction two: (Name), (Species, (Natural Skills), (Natural Traits), (Native Biome, (Climate), (Minerals)), (Objective[s])

Faction three: (Name), (Species, (Natural Skills), (Natural Traits), (Native Biome, (Climate), (Minerals)), (Objective[s])

Faction four: (Name), (Species, (Natural Skills), (Natural Traits), (Native Biome, (Climate), (Minerals)), (Objective[s])

NPC Factions: [Each player will get to make a NPC faction that is rather small and the main factions can fight them to control them, they shouldn’t be too overpowered (This idea can be rejected)] (Name), (Species, (Natural Skills), (Natural Traits), (Native Biome, (Climate), (Minerals)), (Objective[s])
Glossary of what is being asked:

Glossary

(Name) = Rather self-explanatory no matter where is it.

(Planet size) = How big is the planet, this can determine how big biomes are and how fast you can get from place to place.

(Hours in day) = Rotational speed of the planet will determine it. It means that there could be short days and nights or long days and nights (Light hours) and (Dark hours) respectively.

(Days in year) = How long the year lasts, this could mean short years with quickly changing weather or long years with points of extreme weather.

(Day and month names) = You could keep the earth defaults or you could add more days to a week or more months to a year.

(Moons) = How many moons should there be? Should they be named? Or should there be no moons at all?

(Rings) = How many rings should the planet have? Zero is an option.

(Background story) = The planet wasn’t born yesterday, what happened up to the point we are at now. We could all write the history and vote for the best or we could each write a little bit of the history and put it all together.

(Era) = What age is the planet in and what technology is there. Will there be week-long marches to battle or two hour flights?

(Natural Wonders) = Any weird natural formations on the planet and where would they be if there are any at all.

(Ancestral structures) = Anything that the great, great, great, great, great, great, grandmothers and grandfathers built that they were really proud of?

(Main plant species) = You got to love vegetation without it we would all be dead, so should we have fern forests, deciduous forests or evergreen forests? What vegetables, fruits and herbs grow?

(Main Herbivore species) = What are the main animals that eat only plants? There can be multiple.

(Main Predator species) = Now what species (other than us) kill and consume those dirty, dirty herbivores? There can be multiple

(Dominant species) = What species are we? There could be different ones across the factions, just not too many.

(Species) = As above, what species is the faction.

(Natural Skills) = Do these creatures have any natural skills that could give them a competitive advantage? Come on you don’t get that good just be practicing.

(Natural Traits) = Do these creatures have anything that they generally just do? Does your population have any funky tendencies?

(Native Biome) = Where do they live? What is the climate like? Are there any ores or minerals found underground in this area?

(Objective[s]) = What is the faction’s goal? Do they want power, wealth or anything else? There can be multiple. If a faction achieves all its objectives it doesn’t automatically win for life still goes on. The game only end when everything is at peace and will remain at peace.

Character name:

Faction:

Apperance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Why you joined the faction:

Flag Post

So what do you lot think we should start with.

Flag Post

Alright I will sign for the creation phase.

Flag Post

Great. Any ideas you would like to put forward?

Where do you want to start?

Feedback on my ideas is appreciated.

Flag Post

Wait, so us players decide on the planet names et cetra?

Do we all do it, or just one person?

Flag Post

Everyone does it together. You put forward an idea and the other players agree or disagree with it and all the players can decide all those above fields.

Flag Post

Sign-up only for creation yet, the rest is still to figure out:
Ideas:
Planet Formation:
Name: Noraka
Planet size:radius is 10 852 km (1.7 of earth radius)
25 hours a day, 13 light, 12 night hours.
Days in a year 411,
Day and month names: [Open],
Moons, 2, same orbit, on the exact opposite site of the planet
Rings: [Open]

Planet Cultural:

Background Story: Built like every planet

Era: While Telta live in the Space Age (but not FTL), the Ferro are in a Steampunk age and the Noori are in a postapocalitic age
Natural wonders: Many vulcans around the southpole, making it easy defendsable,
Ancestral structures: The Space Lock, an artifact, currently in use of the Telton, which mines an vein of a material needed for Spaceships. Whoever holds it, can build STL spaceships.
Main plant species: Tellta Welco or Reign plant, a plant that is very common and essential for almost every species on the planet since it’s food, bulding material and other stuff.
Main Herbivore species: Irco, but little is known of them, since the are only used as food and noone is interested in researching them.
Main Predator species: None.
Dominant species: Noori (As told below), Telta (a humanoid species, very good at everything, holds 78% of land, biggest species, but plain vanilla at abilites.), and the Telta Forks, Forras, Tolla, Meera, and Östem. (who are very similar)

Faction one:

Name: AlNoor (Protector of Noor, their God)
Species, Noori (Children of Noor)
Natural Skills: Only humaniod high species that can survive in very cold climate without special protection, can freeze or unfreeze things with their hands.
Natural Traits: Noora (Enemies of Noor), Fish that live in the same area, can break ice and occasionally go on land.
Native Biome: Poles, most live on southpole, due the northpole being almost completetly oppucied, by both Telton and the Forra Corp.
Climate: Very cold (213K), but can survive up to 298K.
Minerals: Many, wich lead to other factions invading for them.
Objective: Reclaim of all land on the southpole and northpole, finding of Noor (Who they believe lives in a cave on the northpole.)
Faction two:
Name: Telton
Species: Telton
Natural Skills: None special
Natural Traits: None
Native Biome: Everywhere, except poles and hot areas.
Climate: Normal
Minerals: Normal, but low on
Objective: Clean the whole planet of their Forks.
Faction three:
Name: Forra Corporation.
Species: Forras, Tolla, Meera, and Östem
Natural Skills: Forras: extreme itelligence, Tolla: 4 arms, Meera: Can live underwater, but have to rely on air. Östem: Extreme heat resistance, they are the workers of the faction.
Native Biome: Everywhere, except poles.
Climate: Normal to Hot
Minerals: Low.
Objective: oppucaton of the Southpole to gain their minerals, to overthrow the Telton

Flag Post

So at first, I thought this was just another territory grab-style game, but… actually, this looks pretty good. Let’s have a go at it.

Planet Formation
Name: Arcirs U
Planetary mean radius: 7382.22km
Hours in day: 17.537 hours (average 6.241 light hours and 11.296 dark hours)
Days/yr: 412.43
Days/wk: 5 (Erl, Sem, Khi, Vax, Nel)
Weeks/mnth: ~11
Month/yr: 7 (Rehul, Saevis, Werneldt, Birrisid, Vahul, Chiorrim, Wervis)
Natural satellites: 4 (Kavi, Leru, Jyho, Haeliofuys)
Natural Rings: 2 at roughly right angles (crossover ~1000 km South/North of poles)

Planet Cultural
Background Story: The planet formed from various bits of rock and dust and stuff, just like any other planet. Then loads and loads of meteors hit it, forming the moon Haeliofuys, which was then bombarded with meteors as well to give rise to the three other, much smaller moons (which, incidentally, formed the basis of a particular planetary religion where Haeliofuys was actually a goddess that gave birth to three other demigods, Kavi, Leru, and Jyho). But yes, that’s how the planet formed.
Era: Mid-level industrial – Major areas of the world are in the heart of what would be considered the equivalent of Earth’s industrial age, albeit one with medical procedures that could be considered almost Earth-level modern.
Natural wonder: Large number of mountain ranges, and a big ol’ face-looking forest formation appearing somewhere on the planet due to the presence of essentially lifeless soil located in fairly odd places.
Ancestral structures: The Ancephilis – A massive, unfinished spike of a stone tower reaching ten kilometers into the sky, almost in defiance of the laws of physics.
Main plant species: Ervo sebinis keros – Violet Plague. A weed-like plant consisting of a grey stem and leaves, a bright green head and large numbers of tyrian purple petals, this plant is capable of self-fertilisation, and almost always spreads at a voracious rate, choking the life out of any other plants in areas they have spread to as they drain the soil of nutrients, before themselves dying off to leave behind deserts of infertile, useless soil. Currently, it infests a large total area of the planet’s surface; nearby inhabitants are forced to try and hold their advance on a daily basis.
Main herbivore species: N/A, as a large variety of herbivores exist on the planet; to note, one major species present is seril aethis, or “silo”, a domesticated mammalian species which serves a similar purpose on Arcirs U as cows on Earth, albeit without looking like them in any way.
Main carnivore species: Again, N/A due to variety of carnivores existing; however, one of the best-suited predators for life on Arcirs U is veriga varthos, referred to individually as “dargol”, an insectoid species not too dissimilar to a mixture between a giant dragonfly and a dragon, with a large spike on the end of its tail and the ability to fire bursts of heavily concentrated acid to melt prey into puddles of easily vacuumed-up goo, although due to their size, they usually only target prey of a greater size than the sapient species on Arcirs U.
Dominant species: Three known sapient species currently exist: Arvo similis veris, a relatively common mammalian species capable of parthogenesis, with a relatively short gestation period and frequently large number of individuals in one birthing, hence their common name “replicator”; Retai keropsis chemed, A.K.A. “sky-frog”, a heavily migrative, amphibian-esque species that has developed wings similar to those of a bat, as well as a second layer of variably permeable skin over their regular skin as a method of keeping themselves moist during long periods without easily accessible water; and Venos karis gemmen, the “mountain stalker”, a humanoid, reptilian species with several acid-imbued mouths all over their bodies that, as is to be expected from the name, generally live in mountainous areas, primarily consuming the rocks they live on and sustaining themselves with the minerals in these, but also living off of small creatures in the area.

I’ll give my faction’s sign once planetary factors are decided.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

Everyone does it together. You put forward an idea and the other players agree or disagree with it and all the players can decide all those above fields.

So instead of putting in a lot of input, I will compare Taiboss and BCLEGENDS’s ideas and say which I think are best.

Name: Noraka (Arcirs U sounds like a name for a planet in the Arcirs system, but it makes more sense you have your planet have a specific name, like Earth.)
Planetary mean radius: 10852km (I figured a bigger planet makes more room for more factions.)
Hours in day: 18 (6 day, 12 night.) because having fractions as hours will be a bitch.
Days/yr: 420, since again, having fractions will be a bitch, and this way it can split easily into weeks with 5 days per week.
Days/wk: 5 (Erl, Sem, Khi, Vax, Nel)
Weeks/month: 6
Month/yr: 14
Moons: 4 (Kavi, Leru, Jyho, Haeliofuys). I like this because that way there can be more eclipses, which is fun.
Rings: None, because I have no idea how this might affect life on a planet and a quick Wikipedia search didn’t help.

Background Story: BC typed out the planet’s creation pretty well, if we want to sort out evolution or stuff like that we need to decide on the species.
Era: After industrial revolution. We need some Steampunk up in here.
Natural wonder: BC’s is fine, I’d add something underwater, such as a large catacomb of caves under the world’s largest ocean.
Ancestral Structures: BC’s is fine.
Main plant species: BC’s is fine, as long as the plant is partially edible by the dominant species.
Main Herbivore species: BC’s seems fine.
Main Carnivore species: BC’s seems fine, though not very plausible. I’d go with the same without the acid.
Dominant Species: BC’s is pretty cool as it has 3 factions off the bat. However, Venos Karis Gemmen should feed off some sort of mountain mammal, since you can’t get nutrition out of just minerals, really.

Flag Post

Weeks/month: 6

Month/yr: 14

The months need names. Weeks may or may not need names, granted that our weeks aren’t named. Whichever.

Rings: None, because I have no idea how this might affect life on a planet and a quick Wikipedia search didn’t help.

Watch. If the planet had two rings, then presumably, the stuff mentioned here would be roughly the same, albeit with various differing positions.

Main Carnivore species: BC’s seems fine, though not very plausible. I’d go with the same without the acid.

Your main problem is with the acid. Not, you know, it’s size or anything. Seriously, there are plenty of ways it can have an acid cannon. Like, I dunno, a number of acid sacs that it can forcefully empty through… face holes, or something. Multiple sacs, of course, since it’d need time to refill any emptied sacs, but yes.

Dominant Species: BC’s is pretty cool as it has 3 factions off the bat. However, Venos Karis Gemmen should feed off some sort of mountain mammal, since you can’t get nutrition out of just minerals, really.

I can add that to their profiles. M’yes.

Flag Post
Your main problem is with the acid. Not, you know, it’s size or anything. Seriously, there are plenty of ways it can have an acid cannon. Like, I dunno, a number of acid sacs that it can forcefully empty through… face holes, or something. Multiple sacs, of course, since it’d need time to refill any emptied sacs, but yes.

I didn’t say impossible. I said not too plausible. I could understand an acid bite maybe , but not firing acid.

The months need names. Weeks may or may not need names, granted that our weeks aren’t named. Whichever.

Res, Jai, Chen, Snik, Tai, Lok, Man, Ter, Icht, Desu, Pea, Zhea and Belgium.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kidudeman:

I didn’t say impossible. I said not too plausible. I could understand an acid bite maybe , but not firing acid.

Loads of creatures on Earth can fire acid or similar chemicals at opponents. Hell, in my mind, the acid bite is probably less plausible than the acid shot, just on the grounds of which areas would need to be acid resistant.

Flag Post

And what about my suggested factions?
They have to be adjusted, of course.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Taiboss:

And what about my suggested factions?
They have to be adjusted, of course.

I don’t like them very much, they are pretty much Cold people, normal people and Hot trolls, and the Telton are really uninteresting.

Flag Post

Nice ideas guys. My input here would be the planet should have rings as they look cool.

Also what does everyone think of the NPC faction ideas. I put it there so that it wouldn’t just be four factions fighting eachother all the time in an all out battle but four factio fighting eachother whilst having to consider the minor threats.

Flag Post

NPC faction:
Name: [Open]
Species: Mutant plant Moralis Quhalus Kasd
Natural Skills: Shapeshifting twines, can have humanoid form, but also use itself to fetter animals
Natural Traits: Herbivore spieces.
Native Biome: Jungle and Swamp
Climate: Moist
Minerals: [Open]
Objective: Spreading themselves to other areas.

Flag Post

Nice ideas guys. My input here would be the planet should have rings as they look cool.

Also what does everyone think of the NPC faction ideas. I put it there so that it wouldn’t just be four factions fighting eachother all the time in an all out battle but four factio fighting eachother whilst having to consider the minor threats.

Minor threats should be things like meteors, diseases, floods, hurricanes [I’m insensitive], Earthquakes etc. Once you are advanced enough to surpass that the only possible threats are other factions.

@Taiboss’s new plant: That seems highly unpossible. Plants that shapeshift into human form? Nah. We are Evolutio-biologists here, not sorcerers.

Flag Post

Am I weird because when I read the title, I instantly thought of Dream World?

Flag Post

Once again, I said humanoid form. But kay, screw you.

Flag Post

Human is the exact same as humanoid. There is no linguistical, biological or logical difference between the two.

Flag Post

Human is the exact same as humanoid. There is no linguistical, biological or logical difference between the two.

I mean a form of two legs and two arms, and some sort of a head. Maybe that’s how you define a Human, but I need more things to being something Human.

Flag Post

Planet Formation
Name:Terra Prima (Vanderston X)
Size: 12546 Km,
Hours: In day: 34.2357 16.0079 Light, 18.2278 Dark
Days in Week: 6 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday)
Weeks in Month: 7.3
Days in Year: 380.9
Months in Year: 15 (January, February, March, Smarch, April, May, Jorg, June, July, August, September, October, November, Friday, December)
Natural satellites: 2 (Mun, Eden Prime)
Natural Rings: 1

Planet Cultural:
Background: Terra Prima (Scientific name Vanderston X) started off as a Human colony. It was inhospitable until Humans terraformed it to make it available for human life. The colonists that lived here, about 5 million due to the planet’s large size (In comparison to Earth), skin turned pale and white due to the cold biome (Average -6.6 Celsius/ 20 Fahrenheit), and the people on it adapted, barely noticing the cold at some point. The humans named much on the planet (Hence the names for the months and days), but didn’t give the people of Terra Prima their technology, culture, or religion. Human rule eventually became impossible, and the Terrarians grew restless. The Earth Federation had police everywhere on the street. It felt like a police state. The human running Terra, a man named Austin, kept the peace with an iron fist. On a particularly cold day in the month now known as Jorg (Named Nova at the time), a man named Jorg bust into the governor’s manor, put a stolen Earth plasma pistol to Governor Austin’s head and pulled the trigger, ending a millenia of opression. Jorg smashed the window in and jumped out, shattering his left leg permanently in the process but crawling away alive. Riots broke out in the street, Government buildings were burned, and there were reports of EFP forces (Earth Federation Police) being murdered with everything from stolen Earth weapons to basic spears. Earth eventually abandoned the colony, to much celebration. Or so they thought.
Era: On average, about 200 years from 2012 Earth tech due to a mix of stolen tech and innovation. However, many still have weapons from as far ago as bullet weapons, as tech was discovered faster than it could be produced. Space travel is common, and Terrarian Space Pirates more so.
Natural Wonders: None. Terra Prima is a barren tundra in the uncivilized zones.
Ancestral Structures: Shrine of the Ancients: A shrine from far ago, before Humans even landed on Terra Prima. An old shrine that glows with purple runes in some unknown tongue. Five massive black stone, runed pillars surround a massive black square with a pedestal in the middle and stairs leading up to it. The shrine extends into the ground, and looks almost like an Aztec sacrifice table. However, no dried blood or remains have been found.
Main Plant Species: Imported Arctic moss
Main Herbivore Species: Imported Elk
Main Predator species: Imported Polar Bear
Dominant Species: Terrarians (Sub-species of Human, some would call them human still)

Faction one: Untied Terra Prima
Species: Terrarians
Natural Skills: Terrarian make exceptional Soldiers, Pirates and Thieves due to millennia of stealing what they need to survive.
Natural Traits: N/A
Native Biome: Tundra
Objectives: United Terra Prima has one goal: Make Terra Prima into the strongest force the galaxy knows. They form the majority of the Terrarians equipped with the best weapons available. They view the pirates and Blackwolves as a threat, and especially the ERF. Of Terra Prima’s 2 billion inhabitants, UTP is about 1.65 of them. These are all the Terrarians that aren’t Pirates, and there are many subfactions withing the UTP.

Faction two: Earth Reclamation Fleet
Species: Humans
Natural Skills: They’re humans. Good at attacking their former colonies, I guess.
Natural Traits: Humans.
Native Biome: Temperate
Objective: Reclaim Terra Prima for Earth, even if that means killing everyone on it. Terra Prima has valuable material on it- That’s why it was colonized in the first place. They just have to get to it before the Terrarians realize what the Shrine of the Ancients really is. A fully equipped Earth Fleet, with far more technology and numbers than the UTP.

Faction three:
Name: The Black Robes
Natural Traits: The Black Robes were once a group of pirates. They discovered something in an wrecked Human Ship and came back with Black Robes on that concealed their bodies and the ability to, somehow, make shadows into physical shapes. The group of aprox. 100 Black Robes surrounds the Shrine of the Ancients, killing anyone who gets within a few thousand feet. Their motivation is unknown, since no one can get a closer look. But when they formed their camp around the Shrine, The ERF (Earth Reclaimation Fleet) appeared. Maybe it’s a coincidence.
Maybe not.

Faction four: Terrarian Pirates and Raiders
Natural Skills: Some of the best damn Pirates and Raiders around. They steal from everything and anything around them, everything from salvaging destroyed ships to destroying other ships they find (Terrarian Pirate Ships are very advanced and can go to the point where they can reach a different civilization’s fuel depot without running out of fuel), and a astounding 20% of the Terra Prima population is Pirates. However, an average pirate crew is about 50 people, and there are very few alliances between pirates. Most pirate ships will shot each other as fast as they’d shoot a rich merchant ship. You’re not allied with the faction if you join them, you’re allied with your crew. And sometimes not even that.
Natural Biome: Tundra
Objectives: Make money, gain power, blow other people up. A pirate’s life is simple yet fulfilling.
Until they’re caught and hung by the UTP or their ship is melted by a human Deathcruiser.

Faction five: Blackwolves
Species: Unknown
Natural Skill: A mysterious, elitist group rumored to live in the far reaches of uncivilized Terraria. People claim that things and even Terrarians have gone missing due to these things.The only reason their existence is proven is from a picture of some scaly, reptilian creature (Looking something like a ME3 Turian) with a cloak on, running with a laser pistol in hand from a door that has a little bit of blood seeping out from under it. Said to be unstoppable assassins.
Natural Traits: Unknown.
Objective. Unknown. It can’t be good.

Flag Post

Planet Formation
Name:Neuphon
Size:180604 km cubed
Light Hours:7.5
Dark Hours:29.5
Days in Year:700
Days:A week starts with the day Ovis, followed by:Tethulon, Fflamun, Zalchary and Orantulon. Then Ovis comes around again.
Month:There are 2 months on Neuphon. The month Castuillon lasts 450 days, and the month Castellion lasts 250 days.
Moons:Eta and Eton. Eta is slightly smaller, but orbits faster. Eton is made out of highly reactive gases, and their chemical reactions serve as Neuphon’s main light source. Every three weeks, there will be an extra 1 hour of darkness as Eta passes in front of Eton.
Rings:None.

Planet Cultural:Neuphon was formed as a result of a mishap with the planet Tetulon. Tetulon once manufactured an artificial black hole. However, they also added stabilizers so it would not collapse in on itself. They tried to use it to attract billions of ton of space debi to crash together in order to artificially create a planet. They sent a colonization ship to make this planet near Neuphon for easy access, but it was sucked into a wormhole and deposited another galaxy. The ship’s captain decided to use the artificial black hole to create Neuphon so they could colonize it, in the hope of one they making contact with Tetulon. This was actually lucky, for Tetulon was wiped out by a chain reaction of supernovas a few centuries later. By creating Neuphon, the captain had ensured the survival of the Tetulon race on another planet.

Era:The Raggarok Era, which marks the beginning of the Neuphonians’ attempt to travel ino the next galaxy and contact Tetulon again. The Raggarok Era began on the 7800th year since Neuphon was created. Space technology was created in such a short time since the colonists could learn technology by dissecting the colonization ship, and the Neuphonians were naturally inclined towards developing technology to contact Tetulon faster.

Natural Wonders:The main natural wonders of Neuphon are the Xalisian Cliffs and the Hophonic Symphony. The Xalisian Cliffs are tall cliffs surrounded by Xaliside, a strange red mist that is lighter than air. There is so much Xaliside around the Cliffs that if one were to fall off the Cliffs, one would only drop about fifty meters before floating back up. It is named after Formin Xallisi, who discovered the cause of the floating. Xaliside is also named after him because of this. The Hophonic symphony are a series of smooth rocks that had ragged holes punched through them during the Parrusok Era, the first era, where oceans covered Neuphon and tidal waves were common. A particularly powerful wave created these holes, and by some odd coincidence, when the wind howls through the holes, it creates a haunting and beautiful symphony, leading the rocks to be named the Hophonic Symphony. The Hophonic derives from hopponic, the Neuphonic word for “beautiful”.

Ancestral Structures:There are not many ancestral structures on Neuphon as Neuphonians tend to have an attitude of living for the present and discarding the past. An exception is made for the Mad Baron Rophillus, who commanded five thousand of his oppressed people to build a titanic tower known as the Rophillus Tower in his memory. It is made of pure graphite and is carved in the shape of his face. It is 1.5 km tall and 0.5 km wide.

Main Plant Species:Neuphon is a world rich with life. In the interests of space, I shall only name the plant species found most commonly on Neuphon, the Sosaka Plant. It reproduces through spores and covers 1/45 of the surface of Neuphon. What is interesting about Sosaka is that when it grows to maturity, depending on certain conditions(unknown as yet, though Neuphonian scientists are studying this phenomenon), it will either grow into a grass, bush or tree. If a grass, it bears no fruit, but reproduces very quickly. Most Neuphonian gardeners like Sosaka grass as it can reproduce into dozens of trees. Bushes do not reproduce at all, but bear tiny, sweet fruits. Trees reproduce, not as fast as the grass, but still fairly fast. Their fruits are sour instead of sweet, yet they are enormous and have medical benefits. The fruit collected during one full harvest of a Sosaka Tree has a value equivalent to about five hundred US dollars. However, one full harvest takes about 150 days from start to finish, and it does not bear any fruit at all during the month of Castellion. To counter this, most farmers exploit the fast-reproductive systems of the Sosaka plant and accumulate sprawling orchards of Sosaka Trees and Grass, which can range from 5 km to 50 km long. Recently, the Neuphonian Ministry of Agriculture slapped a heavy tax on the growing on Sosaka Plants to prevent them from growing out of control as they breed very fast. This has not significantly discouraged farmers, however.

Flag Post

Minor threats should be things like meteors, diseases, floods, hurricanes [I’m insensitive], Earthquakes etc. Once you are advanced enough to surpass that the only possible threats are other factions.

@Taiboss’s new plant: That seems highly unpossible. Plants that shapeshift into human form? Nah. We are Evolutio-biologists here, not sorcerers.

The thing is that the small NPC factions are to create more content to the game as in there is more to do.

Anyway I honestly think we should be pulling our ideas together and picking the better one.

Or we could work through each field at a time and as a group decide the best option.

And with the main plant, herbivore and carnivore species how about we each design one of them each. (Same could go with natural wonders and Ancestral structures.)