[CYOP] Awesome Adventure (locked)

108 posts

Flag Post

Welcome to Awesome Adventure!

All forum rules apply. Also, no god-modding or getting too off track… (and yes this is sorta based on some game :P)

Usually I will give some options, i will allow some creativity, but don’t stray too far. Please try not to die purposely, use logic! (sometimes…). I will go with the action that has the most VOTES!.

Now, lets stop getting up In the rules and start!


Inventory

  • bloody sword
    • purple potion
    • straw
    • pocketball (bear)
    • green potion

Effects

None


Achivements

  • You survived your first death
  • You were sucessful being a cow!
  • you killed an elderly person!
 
Flag Post

You wake up in a daze…
It is still nightime.
The cold metal beneath you turns out to be railroad tracks. The ground rumbles. The faint light that grows closer and closer to you can barely be seen.
It turns out to be a train…

Heading straight at you in 89 m/h.

>Jump out of the Way

>Stand at your full height and stay where you are

 
Flag Post

>Jump out of the way!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

>Jump out of the way!

 
Flag Post

-You jump out of the way, being that it’s nighttime, reducing visibility, you trip over the railroad tracks and die in an impending death. What takes a few seconds seems like an enternity. You awake, color-blind and confused.

you reincarinated into a…
>turtle

>puppy

>cow

 
Flag Post

Cow

 
Flag Post

-opening your eyes as a cow, you find impending strength to walk around. You…

>Drink milk
>annoy a bull
>jump in the water tub

(btw remember you are trying to grow up safe, then you can be human again)

 
Flag Post

Tessst

 
Flag Post

→Drag the water tub to the bull, get the water out of the tub, put milk in it, jump into it so the bull is annoyed by the splash, and drink the milk.

 
Flag Post

>Drink milk

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

>Drink milk

+1

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

>Drink milk

You drink up and you grow up strong. now, you have to attract a mate.
>butt heads with a bull
>Walk up to her
>mount her

 
Flag Post

>Walk up to her

 
Flag Post

-You walk up to her and she grunts in dismay, then gets humped by another bull.
you grow up lonely and you are about to be sent to the meat cleaver.

>escape the truck

>act strong

>vomit until skinny

 
Flag Post

Vomit till skinny

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by VoodooCoffeeGuy:

Vomit till skinny

+1

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by koopa112:
Originally posted by VoodooCoffeeGuy:

Vomit till skinny

+1

+1

 
Flag Post

- you repeadity ingest some poop disgusting stuff in the truck. You vomit until you literally have nothing left in your stomach. The man working at the meat cleaver tells the farmer that his money will be cut. He sells you to a poorer farmer instead. You die of starvation. BUT

You reincarnated back into a human! (btw when u reincarnate back, you keep all effects, items, etc.)
You continue your Journey.


You wake up in a daze…
It is still nightime.
The cold metal beneath you turns out to be railroad tracks. The ground rumbles. The faint light that grows closer and closer to you can barely be seen.
It turns out to be a train… Deja VU?

Heading straight at you in 89 m/h.

>Jump out of the Way

>Stand at your full height and stay where you are

 
Flag Post

>Stand at your full height and stay where you are

 
Flag Post

>Stand at your full height and stay where you are.

 
Flag Post

>Jump nao!!!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by 0ur0b0r0s:

>Stand at your full height and stay where you are.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

>Jump nao!!!

Did you read what happened last time we voted for that?

Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

>Stand at your full height and stay where you are

+1

 
Flag Post

I’m extremely sure that if we don’t have some item, we’re bound to die as human.

 
Flag Post

Perhaps a man will suddenly jump and and yell, “THERE’S A TRAIN!” and grabs you and pulls you out of the way.