[CYOP] Awesome Adventure page 4 (locked)

108 posts

Flag Post

THE ANSWER IS REAVELEd 3 votes to 2!

You walk across the creepy path, though it spooks you. you exit the path safetly.
THEN, you look over at the brightly lit path. It was a forest fire. If you went into the fire you would have died.
LOGIC: why would there be a brightly lit path at Night?! most of my posts relate to it being nightime:

Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

you can barely read the inscription in the dim light.

Even the first post mentioned something about nightime. LUCKLY YOU SURVIVED! Use better logic next time though.
you continue and you see a door. Now there is a large door in front of you.
>inspect it
<leave>hack it with you sword

 
Flag Post

Knew it.

>inspect it from a safe distance

 
Flag Post

Hach with sword

 
Flag Post

Inspect. Thank Boyd for giving me this idea.

 
Flag Post

Poke the door with your sword.

 
Flag Post

>Stand back and inspect.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

>Stand back and inspect.

+1

 
Flag Post

inspect

 
Flag Post

-You inspect the door. It is laced with gold. Off to the side is a small oppening, shapped like a … spiked hat? or an upside down half starfish? idk you have poor picture skills. Looks like placing something in the mold will open the door.
ALL OF A SUDDEN! the door’s protector comes up. Its a ruffed up bear. It’s wearing techno glasses that transF02m5 7h1n95 1n70 1337
You
> c11m8 4 233
> 5
4nd Y0v2 920VNd
> P14Y d34d
> w41k 4W4Y
> cH4293 4+ h3 8342
> Y311
> v53 4n 1
3m
> P3pp32 5p24Y
> 2vn
> jvmp 1N+0 w4+32
> cv21 VP 1n+0 4 8411
> 14+h32 y0v2531f W1+H 3%0+1c 5P1C35

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

-You inspect the door. It is laced with gold. Off to the side is a small oppening, shapped like a … spiked hat? or an upside down half starfish? idk you have poor picture skills. Looks like placing something in the mold will open the door.
ALL OF A SUDDEN! the door’s protector comes up. Its a ruffed up bear. It’s wearing techno glasses that transF02m5 7h1n95 1n70 1337
You
> c11m8 4 233
> 5
4nd Y0v2 920VNd
> P14Y d34d
> w41k 4W4Y
> cH4293 4+ h3 8342
> Y311
> v53 4n 1
3m
> P3pp32 5p24Y
> 2vn
> jvmp 1N+0 w4+32
> cv21 VP 1n+0 4 8411
> 14+h32 y0v2531f W1+H 3%0+1c 5P1C35

 
Flag Post

Why’d you quote it?

I can’t read any of it.

>Attempt to translate the 1337 5933[|-|

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Why’d you quote it?

I can’t read any of it.

>Attempt to translate the 1337 5933[|-|

Too heavy L33T for me, those choices need some translation. Therefore, I preform the quoted action.

 
Flag Post

Attempting to read the leet, you figure out a simple solution. Google.
The only thing you are able to read is “lather yourself with exotic spices”

 
Flag Post

I know what the choices are.
> climb a tree
> stand your ground
> play dead
> walk away
> charge at the beast
> yell
> use an item
> pepper spray
> run
> jump into waters
> curl up into a ball
> lather yourself with exotic spices

 
Flag Post

Yell. Bears hate things that make loud noises. Even those w341n9 1337 73chn0 9145535.

 
Flag Post

Play dead.

 
Flag Post

>CHARGE!

(it worked for leeroy jenkins, it can work for you)

 
Flag Post

We have P3pp32 5p24Y? =S
I think that is a trap…

> P14Y d34d

 
Flag Post

CHARGE, PUSSIES.

 
Flag Post

Play Dead, fellow pussy cats. =3

 
Flag Post

>Lather yourself with exotic spices

 
Flag Post

few more votes. BTW read ALL of the choices clearly, and there is a simple solution!

 
Flag Post

PEPPER SPRAY!!!

 
Flag Post

>.>

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ivan08:

PEPPER SPRAY!!!

He… uhhh… has glasses?

Let us check this out…

> climb a tree – we are in a town/by a road… Trees might not be near…
> stand your ground – could work… most likely to result in death…
> play dead – could also work, he is wearing glasses that transF02m5 7h1n95 1n70 1337, so he might not see us.
> walk away – He can easily jump us since we have our backs turned…
> charge at the beast – We have a bloody sword that kills the wielder when they charge…
> yell – Hmmm… This might work, as he will might understand the 1337 speak as he is wearing glasses that transform things (could be speach) into leet speek.
> use an item – We have a few mysterious potions and a sword…
> pepper spray – No pepper spray… He also has glasses…
> run – Run AWAY or TOWARDS?
> jump into waters – If we are in town, there is no river nearby most likely, so maybe jump into a deep well…
> curl up into a ball – …?…
> lather yourself with exotic spices – do we even have any exotic spices?