[Mafia] Cop Mafia // Night 2 page 2 (locked)

60 posts

Flag Post

Sign.

This is like a big Dethy. A REALLY big Dethy.

Flag Post

I guess 17 players is enough. I’ve given you guys about 24 hours and that’s enough.

Players for game 1:

I’m sorry for the six players who didn’t make it into this game. I will be sending out role messages later today. Please note that it is a nightstart, so send in your investigation as soon as possible after receiving the PM. Also, confirm your role in the thread.

Flag Post

Will there be a random 5 players from the first game be allowed into the second game to make up the numbers?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ocelot:

Will there be a random 5 players from the first game be allowed into the second game to make up the numbers?

Yes.

Flag Post

Antidiscumfirmingmentarianismation.

Flag Post

All roles have been sent out.

Night 1

It was the first night in the massive Cop Conference and the cops started sneaking around…

All of you who have received a town cop PM, PM me back for your first investigations. In case you do not PM me, I will choose you a target with an RNG, Everyone, confirm your roles. Deadline is 12th November, 2012 at 5:30 PM (GMT +3).

Flag Post

Confirm.

Flag Post

Confirm.

Flag Post

Confirm

Flag Post

Confirm.

Flag Post

CONabklrglsodiufhlxsdurhgiuFIRM

Flag Post

Coconut roll confirmed.

Flag Post

Confirm.

Flag Post

I think i just Con’d on my Firm…

Flag Post

Conflairm.

Flag Post

I’m sorry for not posting Day 1. Everyone else has confirmed their role, except AdeebNafees.

Day 1 Begins

With 11 alive, 6 to lynch at deadline. Deadline is at 15th November, 2012 at 5:30 PM (GMT +3).

Remember to use your investigations as your help. Good luck.

Flag Post

AN was guilty for me.

Flag Post

hamuka was guilty for me

Flag Post

Taiboss is innocent.

Flag Post

Say… From this, I can deduct that:

hamuka = Para/Sane/Insane
T6salt = Para/Insane/Fraud
Xandrya = Naive/Sane/Insane/Fraud

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

Say… From this, I can deduct that:

hamuka = Para/Sane/Insane
T6salt = Para/Insane/Fraud
Xandrya = Naive/Sane/Insane/Fraud

What are those deduction based off of?

You yourself could be a fraud cop for all we know. And trying to make those rash assumptions right after T6 confirmed you’re guilty is a bit suspicious in my eyes. There aren’t even two cops claiming the same player yet, making that post null. Everyone posting “I’m not fraud cop” doesn’t help scumhunting at all.

I investigated helltank. He’s innocent.

Flag Post

eProdigy is innocent.

Flag Post

I investigated AdeebNafees, and he’s Guilty. This supports hamuka’s investigation results, which would mean that he’s innocent, which would mean that T6salt has a bad sanity or is a fraud.

Since I know I’m innocent, CowFriend is likely not a Fraud.

Flag Post

Taiboss is guilty.

Flag Post
Originally posted by eProdigy:

Taiboss is guilty.

I investigated him and it came back he was innocent.