The Convention of Characters II[POST-GAME DISCUSSION][MAFIA WIN] page 4

134 posts

Flag Post

[Gamelover]

I cannot post much until Friday night, though, due to science fair. I will try my best to participate in the game, though.

Now, now, game. You said you will start participating more actively after Friday night, however, you’ve not even posted a single post after this, not even a little bit of opinion, not even a confirm. You’ve contributed absolutely nothing, what is this? If you weren’t gonna be active, don’t say you were going to be. This is absolutely bullshit. Though, you may just be inactive and this is not really a trickery, so I’ll leave you with a [FoS: Game] instead of a vote.

[Ocelot]

vote at least once, daily

I seriously doubt all people will follow this, loosen the conditions of the pact up maybe?

[Jask]

I’ve got some bad/great news for everyone.

What do you mean by bad/great? How is it bad or great?

We’ve got a character from Death Note

And exactly what evidence do you have of this?

[Ocelot]

So the good cop is probably going to be L?

What do you mean good cop?

[Jask]

There are actually 2 characters from death note

As asked earlier, how exactly do you know this/what evidence do you have of this?

[Arken]

Grats

What, why are you congratulating me for saying ‘NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO’? Is something perhaps wrong with your brain?

Are you a shinigami?

No.

Reasons of arken voting me

Why are you trying to force that I am a death note character so much? Just because I mention death note once does not mean all of the roles are focused on it, just wtf.

[Ocelot]

Mellow and M

Excuse me, what?

[Arken]

Then why would you say there are characters from death note if you aren’t one.

Why are you trying to emphasize so much on the characters of death note, how do you know I am not lying about the characters?

At least I am honest.

What? Devo. copied the RQS thing from me, which I copied of Adeeb and gave credit to him, so don’t you dare.

[Mark]

And your reasoning for thinking so is..?

yes, not sure, don’t really know what y’all are talkin about death note, gut feeling,

So, you’re gonna put me as a death note character because of some lousy ‘gut feeling’? Do you even know how to play mafia?

No, gut feeling

And here it is proven that your gut feeling is incorrect, since arken was a death note role.

I think someone else might be a death not, their wouldn’t be just one death note, don’t really have nay leads though.

I believe something quite similar to this, I believe Light could possibly pass on the death note to others when ever he feels like he is going to die, after he has passed the death note, if he does not die, he is a normal vanilla townie type of role, until someone passes the death note to him again. It would make sense.

[Jask]

According to list I have received from Helltank

So you have a list? How do we not know you’re lying about it?

You’re making a huge deal out of Death Note.

I would rather call him L instead of Kira with this reasoning, y’know.

[Arken]

You know there is an easy way to prove that you have a list, say every role on that list of yours, then have people say if there role is on that list without saying which.

Agreed.

[Hell]

I want to point out that the mafia members are equipped with abilities meant to deal with massclaims.

Oh god no.

[Jask]

[Vote: Arken]

Yeah, retard, look what you did.

Flag Post

[Devo.]

What happened to town and mafia/anti-town?

I suppose L and Kira ARE town and mafia?

[Arken]

Why do you all believe Jask’s list doesn’t have a lie included in it? I mean, I wouldn’t be surprised if he were to lie about one role, and when someone says ‘No’ while everyone says ‘Yes’, they would all lynch that person as of being mafia. That could be a good mafia strategy.

Also, yes my role is on the list.

[Ocelot]

I think devourer’s assumption at 2

Screw you too, I assumed 2 before devourer.

[Hell]

You didn’t quote the role PM and just did it normally.

[Jask]

I believe it’s very likely that Light Yagami killed him, thanks to his ability to kill anyone with only heart attacks, and I believe these to be symptoms of a heart attack. I just may be overthinking it, though.

Agree, and I do not believe that you would be overthinking it.

[Hell]

So the host makes the thread go off-topic, that’s nice.

Flag Post

[Jask]

What do you mean by bad/great? How is it bad or great?

I mean what it means, bad as in death note characters will have their characters revealed and most possible Light Yagami is there which could classify as scum, great news as in we now know 2 roles in the game, most obviously Kira and L, and we could possibly take out what their roles do if we have read enough of the manga.

And exactly what evidence do you have of this?

A list I have received from helltank informing me of all the roles in this game, of course, you may choose not to believe me.

As asked earlier, how exactly do you know this/what evidence do you have of this?

As said earlier, it is a list I have received from the host informing me of every role in the game, you may however choose not to believe me.

So you have a list? How do we not know you’re lying about it?

You don’t know whether I am not lying about it either.

I would rather call him L instead of Kira with this reasoning, y’know.

Yeah, say that right after he was revealed as L. Suuure.

Yeah, retard, look what you did.

I know ;-;

Flag Post

[Jask]

I mean what it means, bad as in death note characters will have their characters revealed and most possible Light Yagami is there which could classify as scum, great news as in we now know 2 roles in the game, most obviously Kira and L, and we could possibly take out what their roles do if we have read enough of the manga.

Fair enough, but I doubt you could depict what L did from the manga, because I couldn’t.

A list I have received from helltank informing me of all the roles in this game, of course, you may choose not to believe me.

I believe you, except for the fact that you may have inserted one or two little lies in there.

You don’t know whether I am not lying about it either.

True, but giving indirect answers isn’t what I’d expect from a townie.

Yeah, say that right after he was revealed as L. Suuure.

Good point.

I know ;-;

You better be sorry.

Flag Post

[Jask]

Fair enough, but I doubt you could depict what L did from the manga, because I couldn’t.

Some veteran players could be able to depict it, because you aren’t exactly the smartest here.

except for the fact that you may have inserted one or two little lies in there.

I did not do this, but do what you wish.

True, but giving indirect answers isn’t what I’d expect from a townie.

Well, it’s how I play, so you should learn about my playing style.

Flag Post

[Jask]

Some veteran players could be able to depict it, because you aren’t exactly the smartest here

Screw you too.

Well, it’s how I play, so you should learn about my playing style.

Right.

Flag Post

[Jask]

Screw you too.

Did the truth hurt?

I have come to the conclusion that I am going crazy. I’ll stop arguing/talking/discussing with myself now.

Flag Post

Jask… Gamelover is a reserve… It says so on the Player/Sign-up post…

I’m just going to throw out the assumption that Jask is either the LurKer or Light Yagami, since it seems like Arken’s list is mos. Light Yagami needs the name of people in order to kill them, and Jask stated he has a list of roles. Also, the only other person who publicly stated that s/he has a list is Arken (L), and that the only other investigative role (honestly never watched or read Death Note) that seems like it is an investigator is LurKer.

Also, how did Jask know that Helltank didn’t quote the role PM?

Therefore, through my partial Logic, partial Troll Logic, {Vote Jaskaran200}

(They ate a whole jar of olives with those Bermuda Triangle Sharks… er… Oh, right!)

Flag Post

What? Devo. copied the RQS thing from me, which I copied of Adeeb and gave credit to him, so don’t you dare.

I know I shouldn’t be posting, but dafuq? Unless I’m missing something, RQS originated off of mafiascum. And before I started using RQS, I never once saw you use it. And in terms of FGF (again, unless I’m missing something), Adeeb was the first to start using RQS, and I even credited him as so when I first used it. So what makes you think I copied RQS off of you, when there lies two other possibilities?

Flag Post

Please stop Jask. If you do this in every mafia you are in you will just keep getting lynched all the time, if you actually played properly then we wouldn’t have to waste day on you, every, single, damn, mafia.

I think Blazker’s theory is pretty good though.

But I don’t think that little link is enough to lynch on just yet, so I’ll throw him an FoS which is doubling up as a warning to stop acting so silly all the time with his … I don’t know what the double post phrase is for 8 posts, but that was just kinda dumb since most of it would have fit into about 1 or 2 posts, plus, replying to yourself is pretty scummy to me.

Another thing:

If he spams long posts which don’t say much at all, he could be covering up something on page 3 he doesn’t want people to see by spamming? Just a theory.

Flag Post

lolwut

Vote Jask

Flag Post

Votecount:
Jaskaran2000 has been voted by blakzer and CowFriend.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Flag Post

tl;dr

Vote Jask

Flag Post

Votecount:
Jaskaran2000 has been voted by blakzer, CowFriend and Woon1957.

Flag Post

wutever

[Vote: Jask]

Flag Post

Votecount:
Jaskaran2000 has been voted by blakzer, CowFriend, Woon1957 and Jaskaran2000.
Deadline is on 20 November 2012, Singapore Time.

Flag Post

hammer

Vote Jask

Reasoning:

Because it’s going to happen anyway without me so may as well get it over with.

Flag Post

Ocelot is scum. kthxbai ppl

Flag Post

Why thank you :D

Insult the only person who was trying to stop your lynch.

Flag Post

I did not insult you, I am just stating the truth.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

I did not insult you, I am just stating the truth.

Don’t you have any evidence? It’s pretty dumb to think this if you don’t actually have a reason.

Flag Post

I don’t need any, not anymore, ocelot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

I don’t need any, not anymore, ocelot.

Whatever. I’m officially confused.

Flag Post

Ocelot smacks it down by placing his voting slip on the table in the center of the room. The Characters have decided; now their will must be enforced. Jaskaran walks bravely up to the gallows, as cool as cucumber, fearing nothing. He smiles and makes a witty comment as he sways sideways and his head slips into the noose. Gravity plunges him downward and his neck snaps, the ghost of his last smile still playing on his lips.

His human diguises is shredded eagerly by Characters wanting to see who he was after all. The evidence lays bare on the cold stone floor. Without a doubt, he was Hiccup, the Dragon Whisperer. His role PM was:

In the Convention of Characters II, you are Hiccup, the Dragon Whisperer. You know that the other roles are:
Light Yagami
LurKer
Root Constrictor
Lux
Slumbering Sora
L
Bonnie Bennett
Morpheus
No.1
The Shadow
Win Condition
You win when all Evil characters are dead. You win even if you are dead.

Night ends in 24 hours. Please send me your Night Actions.

Flag Post

Day breaks, revealing a sunny, cloudless sky.

Bluji is in a kneeling position, eyes bulging. HIs hands are curled into claws and he seems to be in extreme pain. His eyes are blank and he does not move.

His disguise is ripped off like a child rips off the wrapping of christmas presents…

Bluji was No.1. His role PM was:

In Convention of Characters II, you are No.1. Your abilities are:
Time Warp:Skip to the end of the current phase. If it is Day, nobody is lynched. If it is Night, no Night Actions are performed. For X-Shot modifiers, no shots will be taken off the ability if Night is skipped in this manner. Only usable once.
Healing Hands:Protect a player from one Night Kill. Usable once every night. This ability is compulsive:you must use it. If you fail to send in the night action, I will randomize the target the first two tiems. the third time, I will modkill you.
Win Condition
You win when all Evil characters are dead. You win even when dead.
-
You may now vote.
With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Deadline is in 48 hours.