RaceBandit's Storm of Chaos (Game Over): Grr, phenomenal cosmic power. page 6 (locked)

234 posts

Flag Post

[Dev]

You have got to be kidding me.

As a matter of fact, I am not in any way kidding, I am serious.

in mafia just because you feel like it.

I don’t feel like it, I am only doing it because I have told them to address me as something, and if they don’t address me like, I will simply ignore there posts. It’s their feeling that they refuse to address me like the way I asked them to, thus I won’t answer.

What if they all consisted of one member?

Well, that would change things. However, having only one member in a faction would make things too hard for them, and quite unbalanced. Race would’ve tried to balance this game, in most probability, after his blind mafia disaster. Not to mention, if that many OP powers were in the game, then the game would be made unbalanced due to the power in factions, thus, I believe it is very unlikely that they consisted of only one member, but, there could be 3-4 anti-town factions if that was the case, or still 2. If I was race, I would still do 2, but meh.

So you already knew his meta?

Excuse me, what? Adeeb said that one person could change his meta if he knew his meta, it is quite obvious that zip knows his meta, thus, he can change his meta at any time and him being indecisive could be considered scummy. inb4askwhy

Correct me if I’m wrong, but any role that isn’t mafia or town is considered third-party.

Right, didn’t know that, thought ‘party’ referred to factions or something, anyhow, then he’s third party, but possibly a fourth faction.

What specifically in that post do you consider to be “shitty reasoning”?

Everything against me.

[Puls]

Some survivors will expose themselves eventually.

And how exactly do you know these survivors WILL expose themselves on day 2 or before?

[DAZ]

Refusal to answer this. Are you intentionally avoiding this question?

I am ignoring anything that does not refer to me as ‘Lord’, can’t you read? Or maybe you’re just thick?

Flag Post

(AN)

Can you list a coupla survivor tells? I have tried thinking up a couple of them, but honestly, it seems to be to me extremely hard word since Survivors are a hell lot more like VTs than Scum/SKs.

Inactiveness, apathy, refusal to vote etc… As you said, they don’t care if scum wins.

Flag Post

(asskaran)

I copied that line from mafiascum.org

As the strategy won’t work out, I have carelessly copied that line without putting it into context.

Flag Post

[Retard]

I copied that line from mafiascum.org

Off-topic, but it wasn’t copyrighted? And why exactly did you copy it, again?

As the strategy won’t work out

What strategy

Flag Post

Ok, let’s start answering.

(devourer359)

Explain how you came to this conclusion.

I’m pretty sure you know very well too why I came to that conclusion. Jask’s basic behaviour gives out the image he thinks he’s better than everyone else, so that no one should be voting him because he is so superior according to what he gives out in the internet.

So his argument wouldn’t be sufficient if it wasn’t D1?

I’d say like that. For a day 1 argument based on a very short amount of evidence (and I mean short, due to being only day 1), it is a rather fine argument, I must say.

See below.

(AdeebNafees)

Can you scroll up to where I argued against helltank’s reasons for voting Jask, and give us your opinion on those points?

Ok, I just gave it another thought and read your points (I probably had skipped them, don’t know why) and you seem to be just nullifying all those points with good reasons (though I must agree that posting text walls is not a scumtell). I’m just thinking that you seem to be a little too eager trying to nullify all those arguments against Jask… (also, see the below paragraph) well, I don’t have any logical reasoning for that, but you just seem like that.

That was unwanted and unwonted. Can you provide more relevant analysis?

You don’t find it relevant in any way a person is acting like an asshole and ignoring others because they don’t treat him like a king? Sure, that might not be a scumtell, rather a VI-tell, but it’s still really annoying and does not help the other players, rather hinders them.

What do you think about the helltank and Jask duo? Do you think one of them is scum?

Jask is just behind his normal idiotic self, and hindering the game which he really likes to do. helltank is trying to create arguments based on semi-logical reasons. If I had to choose the scum, I really would choose Jask as one since he isn’t trying to help the game to process, rather than helltank, but it is also known that the most helpful are usually against you.

Flag Post

Oh, and the above post might have some logical fallacies (or whatever you’d call them), because I’m kind of in a hurry right now.

Flag Post

kk Time to start answering. This is the only mafia I’ll make an exception for.

Flag Post

[Blu]

Jask’s vote seems a little OMGUS-y, for some reason. Can’t explain, but I just feel like that.

It would be quite natural, considering I am voting for the same person who voted for me just a few posts back. Of course it would seem OMGUSy, and it is, to be honest, I probably wouldn’t have insulted his reasoning that much even while thinking so if he hadn’t voted for me, and would at max given a FoS.

[Dev]

I honestly have no idea what you’re trying to say here.

I have little idea myself, if I do say so myself, and I like the word ‘myself’.

I’ve always used “Anyways”. Feel free to correct me if that’s incorrect.

I believe it was, and always has been “Anyway”, however due to a slip of tongue, or at least what I believe, some people started to make it “Anyways” and most people followed that.

[DAZ]

Why haven’t you answered my question?

I don’t like your question, therefore I have not answered it.

Is this like, a “scumtell” according to you?

If you’re going according by my standards, I’d have to say no.

[AN]

What’s with the sarcasm on the last sentence?

I doubt there was any sarcasm on the last sentence.

[Blu]

I’m going through your post in a rather odd order.

Do not like, do not compute, please try again.

Do you have any idea how stupidly arrogant this sounds?

Yes, quite a bit, actually. Not to mention you still called me by my name instead of ‘Lord’, why must you disagree with me so much, Blue G?

I can’t think of any other word for your behaviour than ‘arrogant’, because that is what you are.

Fortunately, your analysis is correct, I can indeed be deemed as ‘arrogant’. I am probably one of the most arrogant people in my house.

Sadly enough that’s not big enough of a reason for a vote, but I would definitely vote you on that basis if I weren’t capable of finding scumtells of any sort.

So, let me get this straight, Mr Blue G. You’d vote me for just being arrogant? Nothing else of the sort? Is there a screw lose in your head? Also, if you weren’t capable of finding any sort of scumtells, then couldn’t you see if others found any scumtells, then agree/disagree on that?

Has Adeeb done something worse here than murder someone?

If you ask me, in all honesty, yes, he has indeed done something worse than murder someone.

I highly doubt that, so I don’t get what was your point here.

My point is that he should beg for forgiveness, not ask for forgiveness. Again, that’s just me getting the best of me.

Point to note; I hate reading devourer’s post.

[Puls]

What is the difference between lynching townie and lynching 3rd party?

Right, forgot that.

[DAZ]

Are you intentionally avoiding this question?

Yes.

[Blu]

Jask’s basic behaviour gives out the image he thinks he’s better than everyone else, so that no one should be voting him because he is so superior according to what he gives out in the internet.

Do this.

I’m just thinking that you seem to be a little too eager trying to nullify all those arguments against Jask… (also, see the below paragraph) well, I don’t have any logical reasoning for that, but you just seem like that.

Gut feelings will most likely be proved out to be wrong, bluji. Why shouldn’t a person try to nullify an argument which doesn’t make much sense from his angle? Also, if you do not have logical reasoning, you really shouldn’t be stating that, you know. Also, “little too eager”?, will he not reply to all the posts he has seen in between his periods of activity? Especially when he can easily counter those arguments? If anyone takes this as a case of buddying or defending, I will slap you in the face with a slipper.

rather hinders them.

And how exactly does it hinder them?

hindering the game which he really likes to do.

Excuse me? Don’t make up facts about me as you wish, Blu. I don’t like to hinder the game, it just comes naturally.

but it is also known that the most helpful are usually against you.

That would make me really helpful to you.

If I had to choose the scum, I really would choose Jask as one since he isn’t trying to help the game to process

I don’t have a valid argument against this.

Flag Post

Everything against me.

Can you bold the parts that are retarded and italicize the bits that are shitty, then maybe explain why you bolded some of the parts and italicized the others? In the meantime, FoS Jaskaran for providing incomplete answers to questions directed towards him, thereby creating confusion, whereas we want to know exactly which bits of helltank’s argument made him cast his vote so that we can obtain a clearer idea about the nature of his vote.

Can you please be more cooperative?

(Bluji)

Ok, I just gave it another thought and read your points (I probably had skipped them, don’t know why) and you seem to be just nullifying all those points with good reasons (though I must agree that posting text walls is not a scumtell). I’m just thinking that you seem to be a little too eager trying to nullify all those arguments against Jask… (also, see the below paragraph) well, I don’t have any logical reasoning for that, but you just seem like that.

Well, you mentioned that they are good reasons (good reasons against helltank’s arguments), which would mean that you agree that they nullify helltank’s arguments. Then you say that I seem overeager to nullify them. Shouldn’t I want to nullify logical fallacies so scum can’t confuse town into lynching themselves?

Also, if you don’t have any logical argument to support something, why bother mentioning it? Is it a gut feeling?

You don’t find it relevant in any way a person is acting like an asshole and ignoring others because they don’t treat him like a king? Sure, that might not be a scumtell, rather a VI-tell, but it’s still really annoying and does not help the other players, rather hinders them.

Ikr.

On topic, I feel quite fed up by Jask’s attitude myself, sometimes, but as long as we can get answers out of him, it is all good. TBH, his latest hate fest against Helltank isn’t something I personally approve of, but what annoys me more is his refusal to explain his vote against helltank with more depth. I would have expected that to have appeared more prominently in your post than the two whole paragraphs you dedicated to admonishing him for his behavior.

Jask is just behind his normal idiotic self, and hindering the game which he really likes to do.

So do you find him more likely to be VI than Scum/SI?

helltank is trying to create arguments based on semi-logical reasons. If I had to choose the scum, I really would choose Jask as one since he isn’t trying to help the game to process, rather than helltank, but it is also known that the most helpful are usually against you.

Why is helltank creating arguments based on semi-logical reasons? Is that what scum would do? Is it also a VI tell?

On that note, FoS helltank for not answering my questions in the previous page. I feel annoyed when people cast a vote then don’t seem to even want to justify it in any way.

Oh, and the above post might have some logical fallacies (or whatever you’d call them), because I’m kind of in a hurry right now.

Noted.

Flag Post

[AN]

Can you bold the parts that are retarded and italicize the bits that are shitty,

kk:

_*Debating the probability of bastard roles does nothing to help the town. We should be searching for scummy players, not wondering if there’s a Jester in the setup.

Lots of people have been banging on Zzip and Dragon for giving vague answers to the RQS, but I’m gonna put it out that it’s an RQS, they aren’t expected to give clear answers.

I’m saying it again:Giving vague answers to questions that do not direectly scumhunt is not evidence of scumminess. And yes, devourer, I wuld give different answers depending on what my role is.

I’m getting major scumreads on Jask due to his insistence on pushing the smallest of things. He posted a lot of text walls and keeps on pestering people on why they avoid his questions. They have a right to, Jask. It’s Day fucking 1. Nobody has given out any major scumtells except you. You’re trying too damn hard.

If I avoid your question, it means I think it’s irrelevant, stupid, or I just want to lay low and see how the game develops before taking a more active stance in analysis.

In my thread Advanced Mafia Strategy I brought up the idea of Influential Voices, the people that drive the action forward. I also pointed out that usually, at least one mafia is an IV as to better control the game.

The IVs I see so far are Jaskaran, Devourer and Bluji. They are the ones asking the questions and pushing for answers. The difference is that Jaskarn is the only one out of the three who is asking useless questions, perhaps to try to confuse the players, which is always useful when you’re scum.

Therefore, I unvote Devourer and vote Jaskaran.*_

You’re welcome.

maybe explain why you bolded some of the parts and italicized the others?

Perhaps.

Can you please be more cooperative?

Probably can.

Flag Post

EBWOP:

I doubt there was any sarcasm on the last sentence.

Not directed at you, actually, but I’ll remember your opinion anyhoo.

OT, but I know dat feeling. It makes me feel like an idiot too often when I realize I skipped over something. Or when I have a really powerful gut feeling that he is scum but have no way to prove it.

I don’t have a valid argument against this.

You can provide an explanation of your vote ;)

Flag Post

EBWON:

Perhaps.

Do it. Now. Please.

Really, this is reaching that moment when I feel like bringing up the idea of a policy lynch, which tastes like a monkey’s butt on my tongue when I say it out in RL. I don’t like monkey butts.

Flag Post

Stupid formatting.

EBWOP:

Debating the probability of bastard roles does nothing to help the town. We should be searching for scummy players, not wondering if there’s a Jester in the setup.

Lots of people have been banging on Zzip and Dragon for giving vague answers to the RQS, but I’m gonna put it out that it’s an RQS, they aren’t expected to give clear answers.

I’m saying it again:Giving vague answers to questions that do not direectly scumhunt is not evidence of scumminess. And yes, devourer, I wuld give different answers depending on what my role is.

I’m getting major scumreads on Jask due to his insistence on pushing the smallest of things. He posted a lot of text walls and keeps on pestering people on why they avoid his questions. They have a right to, Jask. It’s Day fucking 1. Nobody has given out any major scumtells except you. You’re trying too damn hard.

If I avoid your question, it means I think it’s irrelevant, stupid, or I just want to lay low and see how the game develops before taking a more active stance in analysis.

In my thread Advanced Mafia Strategy I brought up the idea of Influential Voices, the people that drive the action forward. I also pointed out that usually, at least one mafia is an IV as to better control the game.

The IVs I see so far are Jaskaran, Devourer and Bluji. They are the ones asking the questions and pushing for answers. The difference is that Jaskarn is the only one out of the three who is asking useless questions, perhaps to try to confuse the players, which is always useful when you’re scum.

Therefore, I unvote Devourer and vote Jaskaran.

Flag Post

Screw formatting. Bold everything and italicize everything, there.

[AN]

You can provide an explanation of your vote ;)

I can, I guess.

Do it. Now. Please.

Naaaaaaaaaaaah.

Flag Post

Votals are as follows, right?
Jaskaran2000: 2 (helltank, DragonArcherZ)
helltank: 1 (Jaskaran2000)

Deadline in about 50 hours and 25 minutes.

Flag Post

(AdeebNafees)

Is it a gut feeling?

My gut’s been active lately, as weird as that sounds. And no, I shouldn’t probably have mentioned that one, once again.

So do you find him more likely to be VI than Scum/SI?

Yup. I think I even mentioned that. Though, knowing his meta, I can never be sure, since he acts the same whatever side he’s on.

Why is helltank creating arguments based on semi-logical reasons? Is that what scum would do? Is it also a VI tell?

I don’t know, why are you asking me? Maybe he’s scum? Maybe he’s VI? Maybe he doesn’t have enough evidence to make a better argument? Idk!

Flag Post

Vote helltank. He has shown activity elsewhere, yet he hasn’t shown up to explain himself.

(Pulsaris)

Some survivors will expose themselves eventually.

And how exactly do you think this would happen?

(Buttf*cker)

While I realize that it’s a good habit for me to search up the original post that is quoted for each quote in order to eliminate bias, could you not do this? It’s confusing and pointless.

(DAZ)

[Vote: Jaskaran2000] Refusal to answer this. Are you intentionally avoiding this question?

Could you read through the entire thread? I think that the question in this quote would be answered if you did.

(Adeeb)

Can you elaborate, please? I think I get the basic gist of what you want to say, but I want to be sure that we are thinking along the same lines here.

In the category of individual scum, multiple (or rather, infinite) roles exist. After all, a host can always make up a role or use a role like Arsonist.

(LordJask)

As a matter of fact, I am not in any way kidding, I am serious.

It was an expression.

I don’t feel like it, I am only doing it because I have told them to address me as something, and if they don’t address me like, I will simply ignore there posts. It’s their feeling that they refuse to address me like the way I asked them to, thus I won’t answer.

Therefore, you feel like ignoring their points because they’re not addressing you as “Lord”. How is this helping town in any way? Isn’t this equivalent to dodging discussion?

Everything against me.

Please explain how it’s bad reasoning.

(Pulsaris)

Inactiveness, apathy, refusal to vote etc… As you said, they don’t care if scum wins.

Why would we deliberately throw our votes onto the vast amounts of inactives in what is really a guess when we can be hunting for scum? You have said that you will hunt for scum first, but won’t you lose if all the scum dies before you?

(Bluji)

I’m pretty sure you know very well too why I came to that conclusion. Jask’s basic behaviour gives out the image he thinks he’s better than everyone else, so that no one should be voting him because he is so superior according to what he gives out in the internet.

If this is his traditional behavior, how is this scummy when he would be behaving as such as town? And if it isn’t scummy, why do you feel the need to point out that it feels like an OMGUS vote?

and you seem to be just nullifying all those points with good reasons (though I must agree that posting text walls is not a scumtell). I’m just thinking that you seem to be a little too eager trying to nullify all those arguments against Jask

If he has nullified helltank’s posts, doesn’t that make his argument stable? And if his argument is stable, how does it feel too eager?

Jask is just behind his normal idiotic self, and hindering the game which he really likes to do. helltank is trying to create arguments based on semi-logical reasons. If I had to choose the scum, I really would choose Jask as one since he isn’t trying to help the game to process

If Jask is just being his normal idiotic self, why would that be scummy?

but it is also known that the most helpful are usually against you.

How did you come to this conclusion?

Would being rushed cause your response to have logical fallacies?

(Jaskaran)

Answer it.

Wut.

Perhaps.
Probably can.
I can, I guess.

Then do so. You said so at the beginning of this day that you would avoid descending into jester mode. Therefore, answer the questions. FoS Jask.

(Bluji)

I don’t know, why are you asking me? Maybe he’s scum? Maybe he’s VI? Maybe he doesn’t have enough evidence to make a better argument? Idk!

Isn’t it a town’s role to scumhunt and analyze posts? What role do you believe that helltank is?

Flag Post

gamelover13 and TiggZ_ have been prodded.
Rule 10 has been amended:
If you’re playing, you’re expected to post. I reserve the right to exile or replace lurkers. If you need to be replaced, let me know. If you think another player is being inactive, you may request that I prod them, whether it’s public or private. A modprod will consist of a PM’d reminder that the target player is in this game, as well as a link so no time is wasted in getting back to the thread.

Flag Post

Sorry, Im back. Gotta read to make sure I wasn’t mass voted for reasons unknown. Gotta read…tommorow.

Flag Post

I can’t read through this. No, seriously. This is just text wall after boring text wall. Go look at mafiascum.net, they don’t have so many text walls. This is because they want to preserve readability and interest in the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

I can’t read through this. No, seriously. This is just text wall after boring text wall. Go look at mafiascum.net, they don’t have so many text walls. This is because they want to preserve readability and interest in the game.

Excuse me while I go facepalm several times in the corner.

Flag Post

(devourer)

Just like that people will roleclaim eventually. If I could clearly explain this, I would do so already.

While I realize that it’s a good habit for me to search up the original post that is quoted for each quote in order to eliminate bias, could you not do this? It’s confusing and pointless.

I assume that there’s only one buttf*cker here. Maybe I have mistaken.

Why would we deliberately throw our votes onto the vast amounts of inactives in what is really a guess when we can be hunting for scum? You have said that you will hunt for scum first, but won’t you lose if all the scum dies before you?

Yawn. As I have said, there’s a long journey before all scums are lynched, if we assume that townie will win. We don’t have a schedule in mafia, so I assume that there will be some free time, I guess. My role is pretty hard and stupid already.

Flag Post

[Devo]

I believe I asked pulsaris a similar question earlier, his reply was somewhat confusing.

could you not do this? It’s confusing and pointless.

He’s referring to me, fyi. I thought that would be obvious.

It was an expression.

I don’t like your expressions.

How is this helping town in any way?

Why must a townie’s actions always help town in some way or the other?

Isn’t this equivalent to dodging discussion?

From your and my point of view, I’d probably say it is, but, as you’ve seen, I’ve added an exception for this mafia, thus, this does not apply anymore.

Please explain how it’s bad reasoning.

Later.

How did you come to this conclusion?

This is mainly guesswork, even though not intended for me, I’d say he looked up a facts site :P

Answer it.

Later.

Wut.

Your posts are boring, even if on-topic, I just can’t find any interest in them, I still read them though, to keep the mafia ongoing and to not have any people pointing fingers at me to “lrn2read”. I hate those type of people. Detest them, even.

Then do so.

Later.

You said so at the beginning of this day that you would avoid descending into jester mode.

I tried.

Therefore, answer the questions.

Later.

Note: “Later” means in my next post.

[Bluji]

Though, knowing his meta, I can never be sure, since he acts the same whatever side he’s on.

Making me the worst mafia player ever.

[Hell]

I can’t read through this.

Yes, you can, I believe you have the capability to read through all of the text walls that have been posted, even if you do not, even then, just please answer whatever has been asked of you, or reply to whatever text wall has mentioned your name, it wouldn’t be too hard to do that, no? Oh, and please improve reasoning.

This is just text wall after boring text wall.

There aren’t always text walls, also, hypocrisy much? You’ve typed down text walls too, so don’t you dare, and I could say the same about reading yours, “It’s too long and boring and I can’t read it because its mashed up between other text walls so sorry lol”.

This is because they want to preserve readability and interest in the game.

Or maybe the majority of players over there have sucky reading abilities, and don’t read more than 2 lines. Also, interest? If I was not in this game, I would still be interested and read all of the text in this game, I don’t know about you, though, or maybe you (or I) are special.

[Dev]

Excuse me while I go facepalm several times in the corner.

You have been excused.

Flag Post

[Puls]

I assume that there’s only one buttf*cker here. Maybe I have mistaken.

You shouldn’t insult yourself so much, it lowers your self-esteem.

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

(DAZ)

[Vote: Jaskaran2000] Refusal to answer this. Are you intentionally avoiding this question?

Could you read through the entire thread? I think that the question in this quote would be answered if you did

Well I checked when I posted it, and he also said this himself, twice:

[DAZ]

Refusal to answer this. Are you intentionally avoiding this question?

I am ignoring anything that does not refer to me as ‘Lord’, can’t you read? Or maybe you’re just thick?

Also, he stated this:

Why haven’t you answered my question?

Is this like, a “scumtell” according to you?

If you’re going according by my standards, I’d have to say no.

And that:

[DAZ]

Are you intentionally avoiding this question?

Yes.